Chapter 35. (!)

Caleb never slept the rest of the drive to Florida, we were so focused in conversation with one another, that I guess it slipped his mind to take a nap

Caleb never slept the rest of the drive to Florida, we were so focused in conversation with one another, that I guess it slipped his mind to take a nap. We played tons of driving games to pass the time; we even listened to an audio book which was quite sexual. I don't know why I was so surprised, my sister recommended me it.

I realised just as we saw the Florida border that Caleb was getting tired as he couldn't control his yawns no more and his eyes were closing on him.

We arrived just after five o'clock, and both of us were exhausted. I absolutely loved the beach, I even made Caleb promise that we'd have a moment over this weekend just like the first day we met which he smiled at.

It wasn't long until we slept though; both of us throwing our bags on the sofa downstairs and going straight to bed, taking off our clothes and passing out, but before we slept, he told me the history of the place we're staying in.

This is the same house he spent at on vacation growing up. It's currently in his dad's name, but both him and his sister are partial owners as their mom wanted and wrote in her will.

Since I actually did sleep on the drive on the way here yesterday, of course as four am rolled around I was wide awake, waking Caleb up with me.

We decided to watched the sunrise together like he told me that we would in the car and I loved every moment, not once did I feel like that same girl that was a panicked frightful mess just two weeks - I'm relaxed - and a small part of me wishes we could stay here forever and never go back.

We decided just around seven that it was smart to go back to sleep and hope to get our body's used to the schedule we have this weekend.

And now we're laid in each other's arms, relaxing in utter peace. Not one thing breaking us from the haze.

"I love you." I mumble and he hums back the same three words. I kiss his chest before sitting up and looking around the room. "Do we have anything planned today?"

"Not today, thought we could relax, maybe have some fun." He tells me and I look back with a smirk on my face.

"What kind of fun?" I ask and he smirks back at me.

"Look in your case."

After spending the early morning on the beach, we both brought our bags up into our room, but we have yet to go through them. We've not even worn clothes since we got here last night.

When I open up the case I'm instantly faced with what he planted in there, and I look up at the bed as he gives me a shy look.

He packed the strap-on.

"So, you did have today planned?" I stand up with the harness and dildo in my hand and he shrugs.

"Come here." He pulls me into his embrace, bringing me back to bed with him, his hands instantly falling down to my ass and a smirk grows back on his face.