Chapter 26.

"I'm so fucking tired

"I'm so fucking tired." I yawn loudly, laying back against the backseat, making it known of my state.

Bryne kindly offered to pick us up from the hotel after a very quick conversation on how both of our nights went.

I stressed my point of not wanting to interrupt whatever she had planned, but practically told me to shut up and said she had nothing else to do today.

So within twenty minutes, me and Caleb both cleaned ourselves up for the day, and we got dressed in the clothes we wore the night before.

I obviously wore a very short dress last night and lingerie, but unfortunately due to Caleb and his ways, both are ruined. The dress straps snapped in the heat of passion while we were at the window and neither of us seemed to notice until I put it on this morning, and obviously the lingerie is now in a sad pile in the trash can.

Caleb being the gentleman he is, gave me his shirt and opted to wear just the blazer, I had yet to see him in. Last night, he seemed to make it his mission for me to not have that image of him in a full suit, so with his shirt on, it laying lower than my dress, I was pretty safe to go out dressed as I was.

I didn't expect Bryne to bring Jake with her and the second I saw him sat at the front seat, my insecurities doubled and I became very self aware with how I looked.

He didn't seem to care though and although I don't exactly like the guy, I'm thankful for that and the way he was respectful of it.

He hasn't lifted his head from his phone however and has sat like that since we started this drive just over ten minutes ago.

Bryne turning down the radio drastically so that she could hear me and reply is what gets his attention however but yet again he doesn't speak.

"Did you not sleep?" Bryne's question has me turning to the side, eyeing Caleb as he smokes a cigarette out of the window. Damn, he looks good.

I usually question his motives as to why he's smoking, but right now, I know that he's okay and that he's probably just wanting a little distraction from the two in the front seats.

Bryne was more than happy about him smoking in the car too, as long as she got to have the last of it, in which he agreed.

"I did but not very well. I had Caleb spooning me from behind, his dick pressed to my stomach and legs wrapped around me like a fucking koala." Honestly, last night was amazing and I could hardly ever complain, but I do wish I slept more.

"You like when I spoon you." Caleb murmurs a whisper, looking over at me as he keeps in some smoke. I smile, nodding my head. He's not wrong there.

"Did you have a good time though? I think that's all that matters." Her question has me smiling even brighter as I look back on the last few hours. Last night was absolutely crazy and at one point, I honestly thought there was no end to it.