Chapter 24. (!)

*TW// MENTIONS OF SCARS.

"Get up." Caleb stares down at me and I pout, glaring at him.

"No." I argue. The floor is actually quite comfortable and if I had to pick this over walking in heels, I of course would choose this. Laying down on the floor is underrated anyways.

"Moni, I swear, stop being a brat, get up and walk, our room is literally down the hall." He points down the long corridor like he's proving a point which he certainly is not. My legs have give out, I cannot and will not go on any further.

"I'm hurt." I whine.

As a surprise Caleb booked us a hotel for the night, and thankfully it wasn't too far from the bar, so it was only a short Uber drive until we got here.

We of course said goodbye to our friends before leaving. Liam had found someone he liked and they seemed to be getting on - they were practically fucking on the dance floor.

"Awe, well that's a shame, seems like we'll just be sleeping then if you're so hurt." Caleb knows his way around me with words and I huff to myself, getting up off the floor.

"I hate you."

"No, you don't." He shakes his head at me and scowl. I hate him.

He really wasn't lying, our room really was just down the hall, maybe five or six rooms away.

We easily found which door was ours, the number 3112 painted over the door quite largely.

"We're here!" I squeal, happiness filling me.

"Crazy girl." Caleb goes to open the door in front of us and I smile.

I have no idea - not one, on how tonight's going to go. I'm filled with anticipation on what Caleb's next moves will be and I can only hope for the sake of the burning between my thighs that the second this door opens, I'm met with some pleasure.

Caleb teased me in the car and got me so close to climax that I had my body jolting for him every time that he had stopped.

I don't like when he edges me but I know for a fact it will be worth it, it has been all the other times, so that bright side makes me enjoy it much more than I did the first.

I wouldn't ever be someone to say I love it though, I aren't patient enough and my hands are always wondering my body. Even if I did love it, it would never work for me, certainly on my own.

I have no self restraint.

"You know for five hundred dollars this isn't that bad." Caleb's tone is full of amusement as we walk through the door and take in this room.

I'm so thankful he's being sarcastic right now because 'isn't that bad' is very much an understatement for the view we're seeing right now.

I didn't know hotels had LED lights but this one somehow does and they're on the purple setting, all the other lights being off which gives it an illuminant glow to the room.