Chapter 33. (!)

OH MY GOD

OH MY GOD.

My girlfriend. My beautiful angel. My Monica has... dyed her hair.

"Hi, I missed you." She smiles up at me, acting as innocent as a fucking puppy — let's see how innocent you are in a minute when I fuck you against this door for the whole world to see. "Wait, what the fuc-"

"What the fuck did you do?" I ask, louder then I expected to and it seems like I took her exact words from her mouth.

"You cut your hair!"

"You dyed your hair!" I shoot back at her and she shakes her head, looking straight over my eyes that are piercing into hers, and she looks at my hair.

"I loved your long hair." She tells me and I somewhat feeling guilty for not telling her before I did it, but I'm soon taken back by that toying little grin on her face.

"What's that smile for?" I toy, raising my brows. I can't get over her. She looks stunning.

"Dyed my hair." She shrugs like it's not the most groundbreaking thing in the world. "Do you like it?"

"Oh, for fuck sake." I bow my head, my hand coming to my centre to palm my cock. "I love it, baby, fuck, I love you."

"You okay?" She checks and I let out a shaky breath.

"Get in here, now." I tell her sternly.

"Who's home?" She asks.

"I don't fucking care who's home, take your underwear off and walk yourself over to the kitchen for me." I close the door behind her.

"I don't have underwear on." She smiles.

"You wanna get spanked?" I warn and she nods shyly. "Kitchen, now."

"If I knew dying my hair would have you this flustered I would've done it weeks ago." She sways her hips in front of me and I do everything in my will power to not grab her now and fuck her against this couch.

"Should've done." I let out a satisfied low moan as I pull down my fly, my dick springing freely up to my chest.

"How do you want me, daddy?"

"Turn around for me, darling, put those precious hands behind your back."

"Only for you." She giggles, turning to see me but that smile on her face drops into awe when she sees me. "Just for you."

"My cock, or me?" I ask with a smirk.

"You're cock." She gulps.

"Back up for me then, princess, let me show you."

"Condom." She mumbles out as her back hits the kitchen counter.

"Hmm, always come to a frat house to get fucked, we're always prepared." I open one of the drawers beside her and like I had hoped there's a few condoms tossed aside in there - it wasn't much of a guess, every corner of this frat has a condom somewhere.