Chapter 28.

*TW// MENTIONS OF SUICIDE, EATING DISORDERS, SEXUAL ASSUAL AND RAPE.

"I'm taking you on a date

"I'm taking you on a date."

I'm laid in bed, naked from head to toe and my chest is heaving as I try to catch my breath. I think we both needed a stress reliever and despite the needy image Caleb painted of me on Sunday morning when we spoke about phone calls, he was the one begging and calling this time.

I didn't expect his plans for the night, I honestly thought it'd be the weekend I see him next when we go to a party we've been talking about, but apparently not.

Mom's finally gone back home, and I had the first night in bed alone after what felt like for so long.

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay when I leave?" My mom's practically delayed her leaving me.

I tried to assure that I was okay, but she just wasn't in the mood to believe me.

"I'm sorry you're not doing great."

"It's okay, I'm going to therapy tomorrow anyway, so it's fine, I'll be fine." Fine is the new word for fucked in my little world.

She found me in the middle of one of my panic attacks, simply triggered over the thought of my dad getting out and finding me. She made me promise that I would get help, although she isn't the biggest believer of therapy, she was insistent.

I'm soon giggling like an idiot, brushing the idea off, I doubt he's surprised. "No, you're not."

"Yes, I am." He's so matter-of-fact. What if I had plans? "I'm getting a shower and I'm picking you up. Let's say... half an hour?"

"Babe, did you really have to wait for me to finish to ask me this? Why not before?" I'm always so flustered in moments where I wish I could answer him honestly and with a straight face. But now I have blushed cheeks, my breathing is all over the place and I'm denying every ask of his.

"Because I was hard and needy." He admits quietly and I chuckle softly, shaking my head. I've started to notice that he's becoming much more comfortable around me now. He's showing his submissive side a lot more and he's not ashamed to let me be the one in control. It's nice.

I've been busy today with morning classes and then my therapy appointment, so me and Caleb have hardly any time together, I only saw him for ten minutes outside the coffee shop at lunch time.

So it's understandable that he wants to see me - I want to see him too - but it's almost dark out, I didn't expect he'd want to do anything, not right now anyway.

"Now, can you be good for me and get dressed, please? Don't stress about an outfit, just wear something comfortable." He tells me.

"Comfortable?" I mumble, repeating his words. He really doesn't understand how my thoughts work with this information, does he?