Chapter 3: First Day of UA

Start from the beginning

"Yes. I'm Tokoyami Fumikage."

"Tomioka Y/n." I heard a familiar feminine voice, glancing back to the door and saw the girl who save Izuku from falling.

"Go somewhere else if you want to play at being friends." The man in the sleeping bag said in gruff voice, the man stood up and emerge from the bag as he made a small lecture about being rational.

"I'm your homeroom teacher, Aizawa Shota." our homeroom teacher introduced as he takes something in his bag. "It's kind of sudden, but put this on and go out onto the field."

---

"A Quirk assessment test?!" my classmates except Bakugou and a boy with split hair color, said in unison.

"What about the entrance ceremony? The orientation?" the brown bobbed haired girl asked.

"If you're going to become a hero, you don't have time for such leisurely events." Aizawa coldly says, "UA's selling point is how unrestricted its school traditions are. That's also how the teachers run their classes."

"You kids have been doing these since junior high, too, right?" Aizawa showed a device to us that has list of physical fitness.

"Physical fitness tests where you weren't allowed to use your Quirks. The country still uses averages taken from results from students not using their Quirks. It's not rational. Well, the ministry of Education is procrastinating."

"Bakugou and Tomioka, you finished at the top of the practical exam, right?" Aizawa asked, I nod in response.

"In junior high, what was your best result for the softball  throw?"

"67 meters." Bakugou answered.

"65 meters I think." I answered as well.

"Since Tomioka is Quirkless, Bakugou, try doing it with your Quirk." I could feel my classmates staring at me in disbelief as I remained straight face.

"What? Tomioka you're Quirkless?" I glanced at Jirou.

"Yeah. I'm Quirkless." I replied.

"That's unbelievable." Jirou says under her breath. "Is that way you carry a sword?" I nodded at her.

"DIE!!!" I heard Bakugou shouted followed by an explosion.

"Know your own limit first." Aizawa then showed us a device, showing a '705.2 m'. The class were amazed and gladden at the idea of using their quirks on training until Aizawa's face darken.

"'It looks fun' huh? You have three years to become a hero. Will you have an attitude like that the whole time?" Aizawa asked, before grinning

"All right. Whoever comes in last place in all eight tests will be judged to have no potential and will be punished with expulsion." Aizawa announced. The whole class panicked.

'Well he's a strict one.'

"Last place will be expelled? But it's the first day of school! No, even if it wasn't the first day of school, this is too unfair!" The brown haired girl exclaimed.

"Natural disasters, big accidents, and selfish villains. Calamities whose time or place can't be predicted. Japan is covered with unfairness." Aizawa stated.

-

"Father.." Tears threatened to fall as I stared at my Father's lifeless, covered in white sheet. My mother cried as she hugged me tightly.

-

I narrowed my eyes at the memory of my Father's sudden death.

"For the next three years, UA will do all it can to give you one hardship after another. Overcome it with all you've got." Aizawa finished his speech before we proceed on our tests.