Clearly happy that Jaymee hadn't used her safe word, he continues leaving small bites along with the bigger one he just made while getting more and more excited by the sinful sound of Jaymee's staggered breathing.

He briefly stops receiving a low whine from Jaymee.

"Aww, poor baby. Look how needy you are. Do you want me to continue?" He asks in amusement.

"Yes. Please do oppa."

Satisfied with her answer, Jaemin quickly pushes Jaymee onto his lush, comfortable bed and starts making a large bite mark alongside the curve of her right hip.

"Fuck." She breathes out in a low whisper and then asks. "Can I please touch your hair oppa?"

Not wanting to stop Jaemin simply nods. Jaymee grabs onto his hair and pushes his head down causing him to laugh.

"Eager aren't we now?"

"Opppaaaa don't stop!" She whines.

"Ok." He simply says before he grabs a large chunk of skin between his teeth and starts nibbling and sucking roughly, creating a huge purple and red mark amongst the smaller scattered ones.

Jaymee lets out a moan and pushes his head down as a wordless sign for Jaemin to continue, which he eagerly does.

Making his way downward, Jaemin's mouth reaches Jaymee's aching core and without warning dives tongue first into her.

"Fuck you are so sweet." He groans between licks. "Now I'm going to want to taste every day."

The only response Jaymee is currently capable of making is a moan and the raspy response, "Then do it."

"Oh trust me, love, I will."

After flicking this tongue continuously he suddenly changes things up by nibbling and sucking onto Jaymee's clit simultaneously, making her moan loudly as she came.

"Fuck, that was so good." She says between pants while sitting upright on the bed.

"I'm glad. Now get back over here. I'm not finished with you yet."

"What?" She says shocked. "More?"

Instead of giving her an answer, Jaemin roughly pushes her body back onto the bed and goes in for a second round.

"Jaemin!" Jaymee screams. "I'm so sensitive! You can't— oh holy fuck don't stop." She says suddenly, changing her mind as Jaemin slows down his tongue's pace. "Don't you fucking stop. I'm close again."

And he listens, fulfilling her needs slowly as she came again.

"As much as I enjoyed that please no more. I really want to be able to walk around normally for the rest of the evening." Jaymee says in a begging voice. "I still have to eat dinner."

"Fine ok." He says pouting but quickly changes his expression to a smirk thinking about something. "Common, let's get you some food than love."

Helping Jaymee sit up, Jaemin grabs the clothes that she has previously chosen and helps her dress into them.

After getting her dressed, Jaemin makes his way to the door as Jaymee follows behind heading to the kitchen.

"Oh, there you two are! I was about to go have someone go and find you!" Taeyong says playfully. "Well, what are you waiting for? Come and get a plate of food, both of you."

Jaymee nods and grabs an already served plate. "Thank you Taeyong oppa."

"Of course. Jaemin any food?"

"Ah, no thanks hyung." He says while wearing a large smirk. "I already ate."

The boys sitting around the dining table raise eyebrows and smirk at his remark but all start laughing once they see Jaymee's cheeks flush bright red.

"Aww, cute." Some say, while others just laugh at her embarrassment.

[A/n: Hi!!! How are you all doing? I hope you are all doing good!

I have an important question to ask everyone, so please respond.....

How do you like the book so far?

Also, I am thinking about setting up an updating schedule. After this chapter, I am going to try and update every Friday, if I can. Please keep in mind that I have a life to live and work to do. I will do my best to update regularly, but it might not always be the case.

Thank you for all your love and support and for 8k reads!! ❤️]