"I'll have more dwarfs work on the portal first thing in the morning." "But with all do respect, it requires my blood for it to work. So... do you think there's a more safer way to drain my blood?" Y/N asked nervously "How much?" Y/N turned to Pitch "Hey Pitch! How much blood did you need?" "About a pint!" "Thanks! So about a pint." Y/N said, turning back to Snow White. "Alright, I'll see what I can do." Snow White said uncomfortably. "Y/N! Come on, we've got a match." Apple said, dragging Y/N away from her mother. "Wait, match? But I don't play." Y/N said as they headed down to the dragon arena "Well Lizzie Hearts is riding Felecity and you would be riding Everfear. Plus, the more the merrier." "Alright?" "But what are the rulers again?" "I'll tell you on the way." Apple said as they reached the arena and got on their dragons.

A couple months went on as normally as tales would have it. The portal was ready and having most of the fear Y/N kept over the years, it was ready. The needle was placed in Y/N's arm and blood was drown out and into a little baggie to hold it "You okay Y/N?" "Yeah, I just can't believe that I'm so close to finally seeing dad again." "Well, do you think I can come with you?" "What?" "Well you got my mom's approval, let's see if I can get your dad's approval." Apple said, twiddling with her thumbs "I don't see why not, but you might want to change, if walk into North's place like a prince he'll think that you're a cosplayer." "What's a cosplayer?" "I'll tell you later." "You're done. Here's your pint of blood Miss Frost." The dwarf said as he took the needle out and patched her up to hand her the bag of blood. "Ooo it's all warm and squishy." Y/N says as she gets up and holds it carefully. They made their way to the Headmasters office where the portal had to be kept and Y/N poured the blood into a container attached to the portal. "It'll take me a couple of hours to set it up and get it working so you still have plenty of time." Pitch said as he worked with the wires and tubes that hooked up with the containers that were filled with fear from over the years. "Come on Y/N, you can help me with my outfit." "Alrighty then." Y/N said, taking Apple's hand and teleporting into the shadows to Apple's dorm to help her with her out(the one above to your choosing). "What do you think Y/N? Do you like it?" "You look absolutely sexy. Too much?" "Not at all." "Then let's go and see if Pitch is ready." Y/N said, taking her girlfriend's hand and teleporting to the Headmasters office "How's it going Pitch?" "Almost done, just a few more things and we'll be back home in no time. Also Apple, whatever you do don't offend the kangaroo. Sandman is mute so he uses symbols to communicate." Pitch warned as he finished up the portal. "Oh, alright. Anything else?" "Yes, Toothina will put her fingers in your mouth to see your teeth." "I'll keep that in mind." Apple said, now getting worried. "Overall they're annoyingly nice. There. That should do it." Pitch said, finished with the portal and switched it on. The portal this time had worked and it showed North's workshop, and it stayed open. Y/N wanted to cry at this moment "Come on Y/N, let's not spoil the moment." Apple said, holding on tightly to her hand. "Well, ladies first." Pitch motioned towards the portal "Oh, I'm so nervous. It feel like I'm going to burst." "Well are you going or not?" Pitch said impatiently. Y/N took a deep breath and squeezed Apple's hand and walked through the portal to North's workshop.

They crossed to the other side and were now North's workshop. "It hasn't change at all over the past years." "It's wonderful." Apple complimented but their time was cut short when Pitch came through. "Still, all the children in the world are on that stupid globe and it's literally been a year since you went missing so you're quite alright." Pitch said before a yeti noticed them and shouted aloud to the others. "Oh great. Here comes the yetis." Pitch said in annoyance as they surrounded them with spears and hammers "Is this what a warm welcome is like here?" Apple asked, not wanting to get poked buy the spears. "Alright. What is all this racket about?" A loud voice was heard, with a familiar happy Russian accent. North made his way past the Yetis and saw Pitch "You! What are you doing here?! And who are these kids with you?" North shouted as he raised his sword at them. "North please, I'm not here on any occasion. And seriously I'm just here to talk with Jack Frost. Have you seen him anywhere?" Pitch asked as he moved the sword away from his face. "What could you possibly want to talk to Jack about? Who are you two?" "Sorry but they'll introduce themselves until Jack is here. Otherwise no one's talking." Y/N and Apple stay silent but whisper to each other. "This isn't how imagine coming back but it would be an appropriate reaction since Pitch is here." Y/N whispered to Apple who nodded in agreement. "Keep an eye on them." North said as he went to his globe to send out a signal to all the guardians. "Oh don't worry he's calling the other pathetic guardians." Pitch said, tapping his foot on the floor impatiently. Y/N lightly elbows Pitch and give him a "really?" face "What? I was just saying." "No." Y/N mouthed. "The guardians will be here any moment. Better get comfortable standing awhile." North said as he pulled up a chair and sat down. Y/N shrugged and made chaired out off ice and sat down with Apple and Pitch. "How did you do that? You made a chair out of ice, how did you do it?" Y/N chuckled and motioned a zip on her mouth and she closed it so now word would come out. "Oh yeah she's not talking so you sit and get comfortable." Pitch said with a grin, using North's words against him.

The Light in the Dark {Apple White x Fem~Reader}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें