Snow White's Introduction

3rd person POV
Y/N was in the Dark Forest, working on the portal when Spleens appeared by her side. "Mreow." Spleens went as she snuggled in Y/N's hair, Y/N wanted to immediately cut it when they got back from Wonderland but Apple wanted to keep it just at the shoulders. Y/N kinda liked it since she wanted to see what it was like to have a ponytail. "Don't worry Spleens, I'll have this portal working in no time." Y/N said as she worked on the portal and was ready to test it out. "Alright, Portal Home test number one." Y/N said, as she set up her phone to record herself if she did anything wrong. "Okay, here we go Spleens." Y/N said, flipping a switch and the fear that she collected over the years she has been at Ever After start to swirl around as electricity sparked. "Please work, please work, please work." Y/N whispered as she crossed her fingers and closed her eyes. She opens her eyes well because she had know if it works or not. She caught a glimpse of North's workshop and tears of joy ran down her face "I'm going home." She said, going to enter when something went horribly wrong and caused the portal to break down. And Y/N's hope left as quickly as it came "I can't go home. No! No no no no no no no no! NO!" Y/N shouts in pain before throwing random objects in anger as she was so close to going home. "Damn it!" Y/N shouts once, grabbing her staff and going outside to freeze the forest big time.

Apple looked out from her balcony and saw the entire Dark Forest frozen in ice. "Y/N must be royal upset if she freezes the entire forest." She said as she took out her phone and called Y/N. "H-hi Apple." Y/N said after she picked up the phone "What's the matter sweetie?" "Nothings wrong." "Yeah, the Dark Forest is definitely did not just turn white at the start of summer. Did something go wrong with the portal?" "Y-yes..." "Why don't you come over, and not destroy the wildlife. You can always talk to me." "Okay..." Y/N says with a mopey tone before hanging up. Apple sighed sadly, Y/N took so much time in creating the thing and not seeing her father in years must've been frustrating. Knowing that all that hard work will be for nothing.

Over with where we meet Apple's mom, none other than Snow White(I know, the time has come for Apple's relationship to pop up in her face :). Snow White exited her limo and smiled as birds flew onto her arms before going complete business woman. "How is my enchanted tape collection selling?" A dwarf shows her the sky rocketing line graph "Hexellent. My daughter will live comfortably ever after. By the way how is Apple doing in school?" A different dwarf shows her Apple's grades "Straight A's! Perfect. What about socially? How are her ratings?" The dwarf that showed her the line graph showed Apple's popularity streak, and it was down 13%. "Apple's popularity is down?! And who is... Raven is up? This is fairy, fairy bad news! Set up a video call to my daughter." She order as she reached her office and walked inside. On Apple's side, she was waiting for Y/N when she got a call from her mom "Once upon a hi mom." "Apple, I am fairy concerned about you. There's no easy way to say this, Apple-pie, but your popularity is down 13%!" "It-it's Raven! Everyone loves her now that she's using her powers for-for good. Mom it's terrible!" "You need to be proactive, my little dove. Remind the world of our fairytale. Perhaps there's some way-" "Babe I'm here for emotional support because depression is now taking over!" Y/N said as she flopped onto the floor "Did I catch you at a bad time baby?" Y/N asked as she saw Snow White. "Apple-pie? Who is this?" She asked as she did not just here the word "babe" and "baby" as she talked to her daughter. "Mom, meet... my girlfriend. Y/N Frost." Apple said as she pulled Y/N off the floor and stood her up "Hello Apple's mom, it's a pleasure to meet you for the first time." Y/N said with a polite tone and smile. "Wait, Frost? As in Jack Frost?" "Yes ma'am. It is a pleasure to meet you in person, you're more beautiful than I pictured." "Mhm. Apple, sweetie, are you sure that this girl is... right for you?" "Yes mom, Y/N has been with me since the start of our year." Apple said with a smile. Y/N was internally screaming, she couldn't screw this up. Spleens came from the darkness and sat on Apple's lap "Hello Spleens, wonderful to see you again." "Meow." "What in ever after is that?" "This is Spleens the Cat, she's made of shadows. The first creature I made with my magic." Y/N said, not wanting Snow White to know about the fear part. "That explains the eyes. Can you leave for a moment, I was having a private conversation with my daughter." Snow White said with a bit annoyance in her tone. "Yes ma'am, it was lovely to meet you." Y/N said, taking Spleens and flying off the balcony after she told Apple she'll come back later.

"Your... girlfriend, why her exactly?" "She's sarcastic, brave, funny, and is always up for a fight if need. Why do you ask mom?" "She is the daughter of a boy who never takes anything seriously. Apple, I support you on what gender you like but do you really have to pick someone with a bad reputation?" "Mom! Y/N isn't like that. Sure she can't be a bit like her dad sometimes but that doesn't mean she's completely like him. Like with Raven she has a kind heart and would never turn evil." "Enough about that, speaking of Raven. Perhaps there's some way you could nudge Raven toward evil?" "I-I wouldn't do that." "Remember, she's still her mother's daughter. And so are you. So ask yourself, how badly do you want our happily ever after?" Snow White said with a quit stern voice.  "Mom you know how much I heart our family tradition!" "Sometimes destiny needs a push, my sweet. I'll see what I can do from here to give you a boost." "I'll think about it mom." Apple says hesitantly before hanging up. "Cuddles!" Y/N shouts, hugged Apple from behind. "Y/N? How long where you there listening?" "The whole conversation. You seemed uncomfortable so I stayed around in case you need help. And is that what you really think of me?" Y/N asked, making a baby face. Apple blushed and was going to reply when Raven opened the door and walked in "Hi Raven." "Hi Apple." Raven said with no expression. "So... how was seeing your mom? Are you feeling any evil-er?" "- What? No? Uh, maybe. I don't know. My mom makes me want to scream sometimes." "That's good. That's good. Maybe scream, and then, um, explode something with dark magic!" "Sounds like I'm not the only princess who got an earful from her mom today. So how's she doing?" "She's worried that I'm not following in her fairytale footsteps." "Hm. That's the one thing your mom and my mom can agree on." Raven said as they both looked out the window. "Well let's not forget that a little rebellion from your parents is sometimes a good thing. The mom war will be brutal." Y/N said taking Apple from behind and pulling her close like a teddy bear. "So what is it about the portal that made you upset? You seemed royally upset." Y/N sighs and let's go of Apple to sit down. "The portal collapsed." Y/N said with a few words. "What do you mean it collapsed?" "I have a video on it. But in short words: the whole thing was a complete failure." Y/N said with her head in her hands. "Maybe my magic can help?" "Yeah, and we can ask around to see if they can help." "Thanks you two, but you really think it's a good idea to bring everyone to the Dark Forest? Where everything feeds on fear?" "Okay you made your point, but we'll still try to help." "Thanks, but I think the mom war is more important than my ticket home." Y/N said running her hands through her hair. "We'll talk about this tomorrow. The sun is setting and we have a long day tomorrow." Raven said, changing into her pajamas.

"Are you going to your room?" "Nah, I came here for cuddles. And that's what I'm going to get!" Y/N said, pulling Apple onto her bead and not letting her go. "Mine." Y/N says with a baby voice "Y/N-" "Mine." "Okay Y/N, eh!" "Mine. "Eh!" "Y/N can I at least change?" "Alright, but then cuddles." Y/N says, letting Apple go and snuggling in her sheets, what? They were comfortable. Apple had trouble falling asleep as Y/N had her arms around her. Apple slowly got up without waking Y/N up and walking towards her mirror. "Mirror, mirror on the wall, why is life so unfairest after all?" Apple asked as she looks in the mirror with a sad look and back to Y/N, who didn't bother to change her clothes, pasted out like a dead fly. That was until a half rotten Apple flew through her mirror and was surrounded by pink flames. "Follow me..." it said "Follow me..." it said again, leading her to a tree with a light yellow green portal. Apple hesitated but went into the tree, but was watched by a hidden figures in the shadows. It was then Apple was lead into the highest tower in the school. She grabs the apple and makes a confused face on why she was here when she shouldn't be. "You poor thing... tell me your troubles." The Evil Queen said as she revealed herself in the mirror.