Oops the Evil Queen is Free~

Y/N's POV
I was up near the ceiling and used icicles to keep an eye on Apple, who now had an uncomfortable face as she sat next to Mira. Something must be wrong, but the assembly starts and Apple's face goes back to her cheery old self again. "It is my honor to welcome back our most successful graduate, our beloved Queen, Snow White!" Headmaster Grimm announced. WAIT WHAT?! OH SHOOT! FIRST IMPRESSIONS ARE NOW EVERYTHING NOW THAT THIIS WOMAN IS HERE! OH GOD! I was now screamed internally from how the Ruler of this land is now here an I'm gonna have to take a few piercings out to her satisfaction. "A little bird told me that dragons have returned to my beloved alma mater." What do those words mean?! "So it's time we restored the good old ways. Today, the Dragongames are reinstated at Ever After High!" The crowd cheered at this kind of news "The Dragongames are tough, yet elegant. And I want my ever after riders dressed accordingly. I've hired the creative team of Lizzie Hearts and Ashlynn Ella to design all new dragon wear." That's when Holly and Poppy walked onto the stage and showed off the new thread. Not bad. "These looks are lightweight, flexible, and fashion forward." "Not to mention fireproof, ice-proof, and explosion-resistant!" Ashlynn stated as they brought out the babies to show that these outfits worked. "Adorable. Now I can't very well bring back dragonriding in an old dilapidated arena!" What did that word even mean?! "If you'll all follow me outside..." Snow White trailed off before we all headed outside and I flew close to Apple and took her hand. I whispered in her ear "Did you know about her coming here?" "No." "Maybe it's about that popularity thing she was talking about." I pointed out. We got there and it looked stunning! How did all this get accomplished?! "Allow me to present the new Ever After High dragon center!" We all clapped at this astonishing build as Snow White goes up a staircase and turns to the audience. "Hold your applause, please. I must admit this was not my idea." I quickly whispered "Yep, popularity conversation. I'm praying for you." "My daughter, Apple, thought bringing back the Dragongames would unite everyone with school spirit!" Snow White says, having everyone cheer for Apple I quickly kissed her cheek and wished her good luck "Thanks Y/N." She said to me before going up the steps to stand next to her mom. "Wow! Mom... why didn't you tell me about all this? Why did you say it was my idea when it wasn't?" I heard Apple tell her mother, I wish I would do something. "Oh, you're welcome, my little Apple dumpling." "But mom, it's a lie." "We discussed this! Sometimes you've got to pull out all the stops and use your resources to get your fairytale back on track." Snow White said the last bit with a sweet stern tone of voice. "Whoa. Mira was right. We are different." Excuse me? "Who?" Snow White asked. "Me." Mira said loudly "And you can't always buy popularity, Snow." "Miss Shards! Mind your manners!" Headmaster Grimm shouts, but Mira did have a point. "Mira Shards. Oh. Very clever. Rumor has it you're an excellent dragon rider. For a new kid on the block." "The rumor's true." "Only you're not a student. You might've been once, back when we were in school. I know that arched brow anywhere." "I just wanted to be closer to my daughter! You can understand that." "And to be young again, maybe?" "You'd have done it too, if you could. So I suppose now you're going to send me back to that awful mirror prison?" "Mom!" Raven shouts. What's going on....? "Sorry birdie." 'Mira' said before transforming into the Evil Queen?! I flew as fast as I could in front of Apple and Snow White in a fighting stance. I'm not letting her get closer to Apple. I knew there was something wrong with her! I glance at Apple who gave my a terrified look, but did she know something about this?

"Stand back mother! I don't know how you escaped your prison, but I will not let you hurt my friends!" Raven shouts activating her magic, as did I. "Leave before you'll go back with hypothermia and burn marks." I warned the Evil Queen. "Raven, I love that you and your friend are willing to fight with your magic powers, but you judge me too harshly. I don't wish harms." "Nice try, mom. I know your tricks." "Yeah, the no harm thing is utter bullshit." I said aloud. "No tricks. It is not so hard to change." "Again, bs." I mumbled to myself. The Evil Queen proved my point further as she turned Professor Rumpelstilskin into a frog "See. He just changed." This isn't helping your image lady! "Snow White, I am reformed. And now you have dragons. Why, what fun we could have had together." "No more games, mother." Raven said in a monotone voice. "You remember, Snow." There she goes on again! Get with the program woman, no one wants you here! "We did have an epic rivalry. You versus me, it hexicted the whole school." "Say, I could coach a team. Oh, if I wasn't sent back into the mirror. What do you say Snow White? Or is the "Fairest of them all" afraid of a little competition?" "If I recall, the crowds were cheering for me. Okay, you're on." Snow White said, everyone gasps in shock of this. But as you know for me, I did have a little time to collect this much fear from everyone. Pennywise would be proud. "You won't snow what hit you." Really!? Snow puns?!?! I think my dad is cringing right now. "I hereby grant the Evil Queen a temporary pardon." Oh boy, this fear is frustrating to hide. Especially with sending it to the Dark Forest. "What! How can you trust my mom not to be evil when she just turned a teacher into a frog!" Raven pointed out as the Evil Queen walked past me, to which I gave her a glowing eye glare. Apple waved her hand to come up to her, and there she was, making that uncomfortable face again. I slowly made my ways towards her stood by her side; away from the Evil Queen. " 'Evil?' okay, I'm changing him back." She said, changing the frog nEXT TO THE TEACHER INTO THE PROFESSOR! This "Evil Queen" isn't either blind or bad at aiming. "There, you happy?" "Happy? I'll be happy when you do something good that's not part of some bargain. Find me when you do." Raven said, leaving the arena with Darling making those "I'm watching you" fingers before following her. Apple and I step forward to follow her but Apple was pushed back by her mom. She had a stern and commanding look on her face before going back to cheery. "I'm sure your daughter will come around. We two queens will be your coaches. Tomorrow we will choose our captains and teams. Let us begin a new era of Dragongames!" Snow White shouts. Everyone cheers for the Queen while Apple and I look at each other with worry.