The Story of a Spirit

The Story of A Spirit

Narrator's POVWelcome to Ever After High, for the teenage sons and daughters of the most fairy tale characters that have ever lived

Narrator's POV
Welcome to Ever After High, for the teenage sons and daughters of the most fairy tale characters that have ever lived. Y/N Frost, daughter of Jack Frost and the goddaughter of ???.

Wait a minute... why can't I say ???.? What is this? Just let me say ???! Damn plot!

Anyways, Y/N Frost, daughter of Jack Frost. And soon to be new guardian for the children outside this world. Y/N was brought here on behalf of North, known as Santa Clause, to learn about how important it to play your part of life's story. But Y/N doesn't really believe that, she stayed at Ever After High and was taught be Headmaster Milton and Giles Grimm. Y/N knows the history behind Giles disappearing and visits him often behind Headmaster Grimm's back. Y/N learn's all she can from this world and wants to leave but never could until she found out where her spot was in life. Being here just didn't make any sense, other than the amount of cowards are here. Playing pranks on them were fun. She looked just like her father but had piercings on her ears, right eyebrow, and bottom lip. This pissed of Headmaster Grimm but Y/N never really cared what he wanted this school to be like. Y/N and Kitty Cheshire were really good friends, playing pranks on people was like their bonding moment. But her really good friend was Raven Queen, they met online and have been chatting like long distance friends. They never really met each other in real life but today was when they got the chance.

Y/N flies through the school to the entrance and waits for people to scream in fear. How, because Raven is the daughter of the Evil Queen, so of course everyone has to run. "It's Raven Queen! Ruuuuuun!" "She is evil!" "Run Everyone!" Y/N smirked in the shadows of school, so much fear excited her. "Mreow." Went a shadow cat perched on Y/N's shoulder "I know Spleens. Time to meet the source." Y/N said flying down in front of the door. "I'm looking for Raven Queen." She said holding her staff "I'm Raven Queen..." a girl with purple and black hair said waving nervously "I'm Y/N Frost, at your service." Y/N said bowing to Raven "Y/N? You go here?" "I live here." Y/N said, giving Raven a bear hug "It's so nice to finally meet you! I didn't know you lived here." "Well you didn't tell me you were going here." "True, oh. This is Madeline Hatter, daughter of-" "The Mad Hatter, no one wears spoons for earrings, that much I know of." "Well it's nice to meet you too Y/N. Do you like tea by any chance?" "When it's cold and is unsweet. Is there caffeine in the tea you have?" "Yep!" "How much?" "It's free!" "I'll take some." "Perfect! Here's some, and it's tea time!" "I like your friend Raven. Who are you rooming with?" "Maddy. Who's rooming with you?" "I have my own room." "That's so cool. What's it like?" "It's cold, and dark. But it's comfortable and is perf for hot weather so." Y/N said, taking Madeline's tea and drinking it. "Is there more I can have?" Y/N asked Madeline "Well I can introduce you to my dear old dad." Y/N smiled "Let me know when you're free, if you see him. Tell him to bring a jug of his best cold tea." "Not a problem." Raven chuckled and pulled Y/N aside. "We really need to catch up. Sorry for not contacting you, I had to a lot to pack for my dorm room." "It's fine, I broke into Headmaster Grimm's office to look at names of who would enroll in this school." Raven blinked in surprise. "Come on, let's get something to eat at the castleteria." "Sure why not?" The two chuckled two each other as they walked to the castleteria.