Advice

3rd person POV
Duchess Swan pulled Sparrow Hood aside to get some proof of Ashlynn Ella and Hunter Huntsman being a couple. "This will be perfect." Duchess squealed, pulling out her phone to record "Hey Duchess?" "What is it Sparrow?" "Look." Duchess leaves her attention for the couple and sees Apple talking to Y/N, who still flirted with her. "Come on cutie. Just one." "No." "Come on." "No." Duchess brought her phone and started to record "This is a treat! Finally, something good." She squealed to herself. "I gave you my candy apples, now you have to share (Favorite candy)." "What? I told you these were Daring." Duchess frowned and turned away from them and back to Hunter and Ashlynn. And on the school grounds C. A. was gonna win this bet, so she did what she did at Monster High, accepted that the Dexter thing was a swing and a miss. Apple White left Y/N with a FEW pieces of (Favorite candy) before going to meet with Ashlynn, but something was bugging her "Sweetie, what's wrong? You can tell me. I mean, we are friends forever after." "I'm not sure you'd understand." "What? Is it boy trouble?" "By the way, where have you've been sneaking off too anyways?" Apple blushed and looked away. "I-it's not important." "Are you meeting up with someone?" Ashlynn teased "More like an old friend." "Oh, well I'm gonna get us some Hocus lattes, double foam, extra Carmel right?" Apple nodded as Ashlynn headed for the door. And over with Dexter with his love poem to Raven, he placed it on her locker and waited.

"Hey Raven." Y/N said, appearing out of the shadows. "Oh hi Y/N. It seems that my secret admirer left me a love poem." "Awww." Y/N turned to see Dexter hiding behind some roots of a tree. "But who's it from? D. Charming?" Daring Charming made his way over to them, only to wink at them them and click his touch at them "Ladies." He went, before moving on. "Daring? I had no idea he felt this way." Y/N facepalmed herself "Raven are you kidding me?" "What?" "It's obviously not him. He's way to full of himself and a player, think of another person who ALSO has a the letter "d" in front of their first name." Y/N said, moving her eyes towards Dexter, to give him a signal "Dexter?" "Bingo." Y/N said, making a check mark out of snow. "Really? Where is he?" "I don't know sweetie. Look for him." Y/N said before returning to the shadows. Dexter smiles like an idiot and leaves. Y/N appears in the hallways and sees Apple go off about Ashlynn and Hunter's relationship, this hurt Y/N, Apple was really acting like a hypocrite at this point. Y/N frowned and left the school to got to the dark woods(I have the year book which has a map of the land of Ever After High) to blow off a little steam. Blondie Locks then went straight up to her with a microphone to ask about Huntlynn (the ship name) before Y/N could actually go to the forest. "I personally don't mind. If it makes them happy then it makes them happy, they found what they needed, each other." Y/N said, Blondie awed at what Y/N had said "Pure poetry. Do you any other words to say?" "No, other than that I need to blow off some of my anger and I don't want anyone to get frozen solid. Later." Y/N then left the freeze up most of the forest... again.

Apple met Blondie at a hair salon and they talked about what her news blog. "I loved what Y/N had said, but there was something off about her behavior." "What was it?" Apple asked, genuinely concerned "It seemed like something had happened because she seemed so sad. Like someone... betrayed, left, not just right at all, OR something happened with someone she knows. I was in the enchanted forest and saw the dark forest mostly frozen in ice, the it was no longer in ice. Must've had an outburst of some kind." Apple looked down 'did Y/N really hear what I said in the hallway? I must've hurt her feelings. What am I saying, I was being a hypocrite. Though I am still worried about Ashlynn.' "Agh! Why won't anything make sense?" Apple said aloud, shocking Blondie "Wow Apple, never seen this side of you before." "Sorry, I have a lot of things on my mind." Apple said, looking down. At lunch things got worse, and Y/N was there to watch Hunter and Ashlynn break up. Apple looked at Y/N who was next to her in the crowd of people that came to watch "Are you happy now?" Y/N said before floating away to her room. Apple looked down again and held her arm 'How could this all end so quickly?' She thought. The students were getting ready for the Secret True Hearts Day Dance, everyone except Y/N. Raven made her way to Y/N's room and knock on the door "Y/N? Y/N are you in there?" "Y-yeah, I'm in here." Y/N replied. Raven then struggled to open the door but thanks to a little magic she made her way inside and saw the ice that covered everything "Y/N are you okay? You usually do this when you're upset. Woah!" Raven then slipped on the ice that also covered the floor. "Aren't you going to that Secret True Hearts Day dance the Cupid is throwing?" "Yeah sure, as long as there's food and drinks I'll go." "I'm pretty sure they don't have wine, but there will be cake." There was a long silence "Alright I'll go." "Great. Do you think Dexter will be there?" "By the way he smiled at you when you read his poem said he'll be there." "He saw me read his poem? He's my secret admirer?" "Yep. Now go fine yo mans." Y/N said, grabbing her staff and dragging Raven to the dance.

Y/N and Raven made it to the dance with Raven giving Y/N a completely new makeover. "Why was dressing up soooo important?" "Because, you have been flirting with Apple a lot so I thought this might impress her." "Of course, I'm going to be where the food is. If I get tipsy take me back to my dorm." Y/N said before leaving Raven to eat food. Instead of Raven making a fool of herself with thinking Daring send her the poem she went to find Dexter. Speaking of him he was hopelessly trying to find Raven when he bumped into C. A. "Cupid, have you've seen Raven?" "No, I haven't. Why are you asking?" "Because I-" "Dexter!" Raven shouts and holds up her hand and runs towards him, Dexter's face lights up and he runs to her. C. A. with a sad face. "Love is complicated." Y/N said, drinking her punch as she appeared from the shadows "Guess you won the bet. What is it that you want me to do?" "I lied about that. There was nothing I wanted, at least not anymore." "Let guess, boy trouble?" "No. Girl troubles." "Oh, well that's okay. Who is it?" "If I told you it would be a bust in trying." "Well you won't know until you tried." C. A. until she went up to the DJ booth to tell everyone about True Hearts Day. Y/N sighed and just went back to the food bar until a heart blossom dropped in her hands "Huh?" "Y/N!" She turned around to look at Apple White "There you are. I was looking for you." "You were, were you? How did that turn out?" "Y/N, I wanted to apologize for how I... acted about Royals and Rebels not being with each other." Apple said with a sad look, Y/N sighs before chugging down her punch juice and giving Apple the heart blossom. "Why are you giving this to me?" "Because... you matter to me. That's what friends are for." "Wanna go back to the dorms and have a sleepover?" Y/N giggles and smiles at Apple's offer "I would love that. But you might need to bring something warm, my dorm is freezing." "I'll keep that in mind." "See you then." Y/N said, kissing Apple's cheek, then leaving without another word.

That night

Apple came into Y/N's room and started to shiver from how cold it was. "I did say to wear something warm." Y/N said taking off her hoodie and giving it to Apple "Thank you Y/N. I underestimated you." "Maybe, or you just didn't believe me when I said my room was freezing. ""That too." "I have some movies we can watch. The options are horror or sci-fi since those are kind of the only movies I got." "Any romance?" "Nah, but there is a musical I have." "What is it?" "It's called... Frozen. And I think I have it's sequel somewhere." "Let's watch that." "Alright, but it may change the way you think about the world." Y/N said dramatically. Apple laughs and Y/N sets up the movie and cuddles with Apple to keep her warm. The movie begins and Apple already loved it, Y/N fell asleep on Apple from already half of the movie. During Hans betrayal and big bad guy reveal, this kind of crushed Apple. She shook Y/N awake with and looks at her with glossy eyes "Huh? What's the matter?" "Hans betrayed Anna and he's gonna kill Elsa." "Oh so you finally made to that scene. Don't worry it gets better from there." "But a royal being evil? That's not how-" "Apple. Look at me. It's just a movie. Yes, monarchy can go into a downward spiral thanks to their evil rulers. It's the way life words and how a new kingdom can be reborn. It's in a lot of stories and movies so it's pretty common yet brings an impact to us all." Y/N said, comforting Apple. The movie ended and Apple quickly fell asleep, Y/N picked her up and placed her on her bed before getting into the bed with her.