Hand in Hand

3rd person POV
Kitty looks back at her friends with a saddened look. They make their way up the stairs and take a good look at the frozen girl "If you make your way to me and I'll tell you what you want to know." Cheshire said with a tooth grin "Okay, Lizzie step on the tile that's in front of you." Lizzie does what she's told us the tile glowed red and froze in place. "Bunny, step on that one." Bunny did just that and the tile went green. Everyone sighs in relief "Bunny step diagonally to the right." Kitty said with confidence, but the tile glowed red and froze Bunny. "Come on Kitty time to end this cat fight." "I'm a riddle master, but I'm stumped." Kitty was overwhelmed with the fact that there was no logic to this game. That is until she saw her mom's toothy grin, and with a smile she teleported to her mother "You never said I had to go across the board, just get to you." Kitty said with a smirk "Kitty, where did you learn to be so devious?!" Oh, I think you know the answer to that." "I'm proud of you. Read the last riddle of book backwards. That'll undo the curse. See you all on Parents' day!" Cheshire then disappeared with a grin. So did the board and Lizzie, Bunny, and Y/N were unfrozen "Y/N!" Kitty shouts, teleporting to her "Where is she?!" "Y/N, I stopped her. We know how to reverse the curse." Kitty said as Madeline took the book from Alistair and read the riddle. "Tonight darkness the to answer the is where, but, delight curious the, light to riddle from." Madeline said aloud, reversing everyone from the Topsy Turvy Curse since that's what Alistair decided to call it. Y/N immediately ran over to Apple "What... have I done?" Y/N smiles and hugs onto Apple tightly "Oh, thank god you're back Apple." Y/N said, taking the book from Apple and giving it to Lizzie. "Aren't you coming Y/N?" "No thanks, I'll stay here." Y/N said, taking Apples hand.

It wasn't long after until the color and wonder of Ever After High. Everyone was back to normal and Y/N then again hugged onto Apple White "I'm so sorry Y/N, I didn't mean any of it." "Thank goodness it was a curse cause I almost killed you out of anger." "What?" "I have issues." Apple chuckles and looks into Y/N's eyes before her lips were attached with Y/N's. Everyone gasps in surprise. Apple was shocked but the kissed back "Wow, did not see that coming at all." Ashlynn said, holding Hunter's hand. The two broke the kiss and kind of forgot that there was an audience among them "Sooooo, are you two like a thing now?" Briar asked them, Y/N blushed and looked to Apple "Only if she wants to be." Y/N said, giving Apple a warm hearted smile. "I do." Apple then kissed Y/N's cheek "Well in that case, you might wanna stay away from Blondie because she'll flip off the page for another story." Raven said, chuckling before Blondie immediately saw the couple holding hands. "Are you two dating?! Tell me everything!" She shouts from a distance, holding up her microphone to let them know where she was. Y/N swooped up Apple in her arms and flew away from Blondie's shouting with questions. "Y/N, you didn't have to do that." "I never like the press. Press Blondie will keep asking useless questions." "That doesn't give you an excuse to be rude." "But it does give me the excuse to have some privacy with you." Y/N said, landing on the balcony of Apple's dorm. Y/N threw Apple onto her bed and cuddled with her on the bed till the evening came "Y/N, Apple?" Raven called out as she enter her dorm room. She then sees the couple that laid in Apple's bed. Apple cuddled in your arms and you laid your head on her soft luscious blond locks. Raven smiles and gets ready for bed as she looks upon the couple which reminded of her relationship with Dexter.

The next month and people are still in shock of their relationship

It was breakfast in the castleteria and Y/N was stuffing her face with (Favorite Breakfast) when Apple made an announcement. Y/N smiled at Apple's passion for wanting to write about Wonderland and it's people, that is until Fayebelle Thorn showed up. Her style was in fact gorgeous but she threw everyone under the bus. Y/N never liked her besides from her clothing. 'Maleficent was a better villain, a dark fey is more threatening then her. Dark fairy my ass.' Y/N thought, then Faybelle plays a recording of the Evil Queen from a mirror, cackling evilly. "I've seen better villains." Y/N said aloud in thought. "An who would that be? No one is more evil than the Evil Queen." "I have recordings. Try me." Y/N said in a threatening tone. "Hey, that's not fair! It's not my mom's fault that Wonderland is sealed from Ever After. I mean okay she poisoned Wonderland's magic...and sure, because of her Wonderland is even topsy-turvier than ever... and yeah, thanks to her the Queen of Hearts is a total wacko screwball— oops." Y/N snickered at Raven's insult before Apple smacks her on the head "Don't be rude." Apple whispers "Owpain." Y/N went, rubbing her head. "Hello? Raven just, like, totally insulted your mom?" Faybelle went before give a smirk at Raven. "Sorry, Lizzie. I was just trying to point out if you're gonna look for someone to blame, blame Headmaster Grimm! He's always like, "You must follow your own stories" and "Let's trap the Evil Queen in a mirror forever". Ha, am I right? He's standing right behind me, isn't he?" Y/N was trying to hold her laughter in as Headmaster Grimm was standing behind her. "Correct. And you may be seated." Headmaster Grimm said with a cross face(cross means angry). "As for the rest of you, understand this. The Wonderful curse is dangerous, no one must be allowed to have contact with that world for any reason,it has been sealed off for your own good!" Apple wanted to learn more about Wonderland and tried to ask Headmaster Grimm but Y/N knew that was a long shot. "Oh oh oh, Headmaster Grimm! Actually, as part of my article for the Gryphon, I was hoping to ask you about the curse and what exactly it—" Apple was then cut off "Enough! The worlds must remain separate and that is all you need to know. Now off to your classes." Headmaster Grimm said before leaving. "Hey, hey everybody... I'm looking for volunteers to help with the story! If you're interested, meet me in the study hall after class." Apple said before Y/N took her hand to drop her off at Professor Rumpelstiltskin's class. Y/N watched as Raven and Apple make butterflies out of chemicals. "Aww, that's cute. Let's give this try." Y/N brought in some animal she made a couple months back and made it into a butterfly to fly around the red one to then give it a smooch on the head before disappearing into the shadows.