Happily Ever After

3rd person POV Everyone road their dragons towards their school

3rd person POV
Everyone road their dragons towards their school. The battle has begun! The Evil Queen was going after Apple and getting away from her at the same time. "Everfear! Get through to your siblings! Pitch keep them distracted! Spleens, you know what what to do." Y/N said before leaning off Everfear and flying after the Evil Queen with Apple on her tail. "Y/N!" Apple shouts, but Y/N was now making a snowstorm "This is what's going to happen when you mess with me Evil Queen!" Y/N shouts, firing ice and snow at the Evil Queen. Raven makes her way into the battle "Y/N, go help the others! We got this!" Raven shouts "Alright! Good luck!" Y/N shouts, diving down and stopping to dark dragons from hurting anyone. "Midnight!" Y/N shouts, catching his attention "You want me! Come and get me you coward!" Y/N shouts, flying away from the others. Midnight was quickly catching up but Y/N made a tight turn and flew downwards, leaving Midnight to smash into Felecity. "YYYYYY/NNNNNNN!" she heard Apple shout as she saw both Apple and Raven fall. "Guys!" Y/N flew down as fast as she could and tried to reach them both "Y/N! Look out!" Apple warned as Y/N moved out of the way for Nevermore to save them both. "Nevermore! Atta girl!" Y/N shouts as the Evil Queen's spell on the dark dragons was lifted and the sun came out again. The school was planted back into the ground with the damages restored, the teachers and staff were back to normal along with Snow White, and Spleens has never been so happy about seeing her kittens. Apple hugs her mother, both of them missing each other and mending their relationship. Raven and her mother's relationship was still... complicated. "Y/N!" "Pitch!" Y/N runs toward her godfather and they both hug each other "Well well, if it isn't Pitch Black himself." Snow White said as she made her way towards them. "Snow White, I see you look as old as ever." "Your insults have never been as dry as your humor Pitch, but I'm here to speak to Y/N. In private." Snow White stated, Y/N gulped because if this was about the whole care thing than she probably was going to be sent to jail or be executed. "I want to thank you, for waking my daughter from her enchanted sleep." "Oh, you're welcome your majesty." "You love my daughter correct?" "U-um yes. I do, with my soul and life." Y/N said, bowing "Then, as the Queen. I'll allow you to court her." 'It wasn't like their was need for your permission since we were dating anyways but okay' Y/N thought but wasn't going to be respectful this time. "And I understand that you want to go home?" "Yes ma'am, more than anything." Y/N said, bowing again.