Reverse Riddle

Y/N's POV
I held onto the stuffed unicorn, it looked at me with it's dark derpy eyes. I wanted to burn this thing, this thing is what most of the prizes are. I wish there was more food, I've tried everything that this place has to offer so what else is there? There's no roller coaster that'll make you throw up, safety is boring. "Hey Y/N?" I turn my head and see Kitty Cheshire "Hey Kitty, do you have any prank ideas? I'm bored." "Well I was gonna turn the Fairest Wheel into one ride no one will forget." "Wow, you usually do only small pranks but I like where this is going." "Great. Do you have any pepper on you?" "Yeah actually, just in case if you wanted to do any pranks since I know how you are. Here." "I handed her the pepper "Good luck." "Thanks Y/N, maybe this will impress my mom." "The Cheshire Cat? Can I meet her? What's she like?" "Well you can ask her that yourself." Kitty smiled before disappearing. A shadow was then casted upon me and I look up "Your are way more pretty than I thought you were." I said, staring at none other than the Cheshire Cat. "You must be that friend Kitty talks about all the time. I like your style. The chaos you create is astounding." "Thanks, I am the goddaughter of Pitch Black." "Oh him, I met him a few times. Really annoying about wanting to be believed in." "You're so lucky there are witnesses here." "Why is that dearest?" "I can't give you any broken bones for your nine lives." "You think you're so clever now?" "I have an army of shadows, the darkness is my ally, and can I say your outfit is gorgeous?" I said, turning my body to actually look at her. "You're a weird child." "Hey, daughter of Jack Frost. It's kinda my thing." "Of course, I should've seen it before. You know a little thing or two about chaos, right?" "And your point?" "Why don't you give my little Kitty a light push on chaos bringing?" "What's in it for me?" "I'll give a bit of Wonderland Water from the Well Of Wonder." "Sure why not?" I said, not knowing what it is but it could be valuable to someone else for the right price.

3rd person POV
Y/N watched from above to watch the chef showdown that everyone has been talking about. Y/N thought she saw the Story Book of Legends but it was green instead of pink like it originally was. Then next thing she knew was that Apple was way off. Y/N flew down and saw Raven's shocked expression "What's with Apple?" "I think she cheated." "That is not the Apple I know. I better talk to her about this, she wouldn't cheat in anything." Y/N said, disappearing in a flash "Since Y/N is looking for Apple, what do we do?" "We look for Apple as well. We'll let Y/N know when we find her." Raven said, going to the school to look for Apple. Y/N looked for Apple and found her with Daring by the lockers "Apple White." "Oh, it's you. How annoying." Apple said with venom in her voice "Apple, did you really cheat at the chef showdown?" "Why do you care? All you ever do is manipulate and scare people. Why should I tell you anything?" Y/N was taken aback by her words. Though it may be true, she still did care for her friends. "I know it's true, but that doesn't mean I still care about you Apple." "Take a hike freak. No one will ever love you. I mean, your dad left you because of how much of a mistake you are." Apple said, shoving Y/N aside like she was nothing to her. Y/N wanted to hurt her so badly for those words but she can't bring herself to do it, she leans onto the lockers and slides down them to hide her face in her knees. Apple's words tore through her like an obsidian Aztec knife. It hurt so bad Y/N started to question her friendship with Apple, and everyone else. "Y/N, there you are." Raven said, finding Apple, but right as she left "You okay?" Raven kneeled down to her and saw Y/N at the verge of crying "Was everyone just lying? Do you really hate me? Is everything I worked for all for nothing?" Y/N said to herself.

Cerise came out of the shadows, hearing what Apple said to Y/N. "I heard everything, and they're not the only ones acting strange. Something's making everyone act upside down." "Well we better find out why and fast." Holly O'Hair said, she slid a bit from what was on the floor. Ice. "Y/N? Are you okay?" Cerise asked, kind of scared from Y/N death like aura "Whoever caused this to happen to her, I'll kill them myself!" Y/N shouts, showing her golden yellow eyes. "Y/N, calm down. I'm sure there's a perfect explanation for this. Apple would never do this." "There better be! Or else there will be blood on my hands." Y/N said, the floor was now being covered in ice. "Y/N, please. This isn't Apple, something must being controlling her or whatever after." Holly said, stepping away from the ice. Y/N growls in frustration and the ice stops growing "Well? Unless you got a plan. I'm going to find her myself." "Y/N, no, you'll end up freezing her alive. Plus, her eyes are purple. So it has to be a spell at some point." Raven said, shaking some knowledge into Y/N. Once Raven had stop shaking Y/N "Y/N I need you to find Lizzie. Let her know what's going on. We'll find Apple, just find Lizzie. Maybe she knows something about this." Y/N grumbled to herself before nodding "You better, or else I'll deal with it my way." Y/N said, walking into the shadows. "We've now got a timer so we need to move fast." Cerise said, then the three ran out of the school with Briar they happened to pick up along the way.

Y/N had searched Book End but couldn't find Lizzie until she entered the Mad Hatter's Tea Shop. "Y/N? What are you doing hereeeeeee oooooooh— that's not good." Madeline went as she saw Y/N's eyes. "What is it Maddie? Oh, hi Y/N. Is there something we can help you with?" Lizzie asked, seeing Y/N giving glares at everyone "I was told to ask you if you know what's going on with everyone." "What do you mean?" "Everyone is having personality issues, it's like their polar opposites." "English please." "They're not themselves and Apple's being a real bitch." "Y/N! I never thought you would say that about anyone, what's gotten into you?" "What's gotten into me? Apple just cheated in chef showdown, basically verbally abused me into a depressing stage, and now you're saying somethings wrong with me?" Alistair and Bunny didn't know who this was or what was going on but they knew that if they intervened then they would end up getting hurt. "Hey, I don't know your name, but we are trying to find Cedar? She had a cursed book of riddles that may be the reason behind all this?" Alistair said, Y/N looking at him up and down with an unamused face. "And you must be Alistair Wonderland and Bunny Blanc. To be honest this is waste of time, I'll see you at the fair. Don't be late." Y/N then flew out the shop and headed for the fair. "Your friend is strange." Bunny said, holding Alistair's hand. "Yeah, but she seems really upset. So something must've gone fairy wrong." Madeline went before the four went straight to the fairgrounds. Y/N got there before the four and waited "Y/N! We know where the book is. It's behind the castleteria. Come on." Lizzie said, grabbing Y/N and pulling her with them to the dumpsters that were behind the castleteria. "I'm not going in there. I may be psychotic but I'm not going in a dumpster." Y/N said, leaning against the wall "Well then, what sort of use are you if you won't help?" "Letting you out of the dumpster when the lip fall on top of you and locks." "The dumpster doesn't even have lo-" the lid shuts on Lizzie before she could finish her sentence "Told you so." Y/N said, but then noticed that the colors around her began to fade away "Y/N? What's going on out there?" Y/N didn't say a word but flipped open the lip anyways "Oh my fairy godmother. What happened?" "The wonder. It's gone." Madeline said, the four got out of the dumpster and headed towards the fair. Madeline gasps at Raven's saddened state "What happened to everyone?" "The well... Apple did this." Y/N turned her hack to not look at Apple. "What's the matter Y/N? Afraid?" Y/N's hands turned into fists, anger was going to consume her "Apple enough! This isn't you! Y/N don't listen to her, you're better than this." Kitty saw Y/N's state and appeared in front her "Y/N?" She asked, seeing now that the ground was being frozen in ice. "Well! You must be loving all of this?!" "I mean, I like a good joke." Kitty said, trying to look Y/N in the eyes "But this has gone too far." Y/N quickly held her staff up to Kitty's throat.

"Were you responsible for this?!?!" Y/N shouts, her eyes glowed, on the verge of tears, and lust for revenge. "No! But know who is. Mom! Mom, I need to talk to you. Now!" Kitty said, backing away from Y/N's staff. Cheshire's smile appears "All of you." The rest of her appears and sees Y/N's staff pointed at Kitty. Y/N snapped her neck to look at Cheshire "You! You're the one that caused all of this!" Y/N shouts, running towards her with a blade of ice on her staff. Cheshire moves out of the way as Y/N swings he new weapon at her in pure anger "Y/N stop! You're not thinking clearly!" Kitty shouts chasing after Y/N. Cheshire disappears and stand on the top floor of the tour that overlooked the fair. She grins and uses her magic o create a cat game board. "Y/N wait!" Kitty shouts, but Y/N stepped on the wrong tile and froze in place... literally. Kitty gasps as she saw Y/N's pained expression of grief and anger.

"What have I done?"