Swamp Like Detention!

Y/N's POV
I had to listen to this bish charge us with unruliness. "I'm already charged with that in several places besides here so can I leave to see hell another day?" I said, as I stepped up. "Excuse me? And why do you think you can leave?" Courtly asked me as she got way too close for comfort. "I'm a sociopath with a lust for blood and I'm mentally unstable so..." I trailed off so she could get the picture. "Sorry, the Queen of Hearts is the person for that." "And you're in my way so killing you will be like playing cat and mouse." I said with a Cheshire grin "Except that you're the mouse and I'm the cat." "And I have diseases while you have fleas." I snarled back. "You're a feisty one aren't you?" "Yeah, and I'll make your death slow so I can here your screams as you beg for death!" I said with my eyes completely glowing yellow. "Y/N, calm down. Don't make things worse." "I think it's too late because I threatened someone in power." I whispered as Courtly secretly made an angry face. "You naughty sassy girl. Now you're talking back?!" That's when I let her have it. "THAT'S HOW A FUCKING CONVERSATION WORKS YOU DUMB BITCH!!!" I shouts, my voices echoes throughout the room and everyone gasps from the words I had spoken. "These six girls sneaked onto school grounds, seen running in the hallways, and now their talking back. But it's worse... because one of them just cursed at a authority figure! One rule heedlessly broken after another. Can there be any doubt? These girls are unruly!" "I've broken laws! And gotten away with it! And there's seven of us, are you blind?!" That's when I had an idea "Someone didn't get the right education if they can't count right." I said, making everyone look at Courtly "Apparently you, Courtly, misunderstood the education being taught here." I said with a grin. "Well played little girl." Courtly said "It's Y/N Frost to you." I snarled back. "I forgot that was your name, whoops." Courtly smirked again, she's picking up the cards again. "You said you've broken laws, so you broke Wonderland laws?" "Not yet at least, you see you broke Wonderland laws by using... logic. You of all people know that Wonderland never works well with logic. So you kept breaking that law, one too many times." I said, I'm now holding the cards. "Quiet in the court! How do you plead? Guilty? Or extremely guilty?" The Caterpillar asked the White Rabbit. "How is he not smoking?" I said aloud. "What was that?" "I'm just saying. You're the Caterpillar that's supposed to be smoking all the time and making letters and creatures from the smoke." I said with a small smirk. "Insulting the judge are you now?" Courtly said with a fake look of empathy on her face.

"Insult seems small, it's more of... an open minded statement." I said as I played with Apple's bow. "Guilty! Guilty as charged! Eternal detention for life!" I must've really pissed him off if this happened. "Now just a minute your honor. I was thinking on keeping this one, just to have a chat." Courtly said before poking my nose. Apple did not look happy. "What?! No way is Y/N going with you!" Apple shouts, grabbing into me for dear life. "You'll have a hard time taking over Lizzie's destiny and my mom, the Cheshire Cat, has it so there!" Kitty says before gasping at her mistake. "The Story Book of Legends? Here in Wonderland? Ooh-hooo! How the plot thickens! Sorry, Lizzie, the deal is off. I don't need you to sign the contract, I just need to sign your page in the Story Book of Legends and your destiny is mine. And bring the girl to my office, she owns me a card game." Courtly said with a wicked smile as she walked off. "No! I won't you go!" Apple said, clinging on tighter to me as the security cards grabbed ahold of us and tried to pull Apple away. "No! I want to stay with Y/N!" Apple's grip got a little tighter as she was getting pulled away from me. "Apple, please go. You'll find a way out. Save the Queen of Hearts. I know you'll help Lizzie in the best way you can, now go." I said to Apple before kissing her lips one last time before she was dragged away by the cards, tears filled her eyes. I was then shoved to Courtly's office where I was tossed in a chair.

3rd person POV
"Once I crash the Queen of Hearts' birthday party, I'll take the Story Book of Legends from the Cheshire Cat. We'll see who's grinning then. What do you say dear friend?" "You're holding me hostage why exactly?" "You obviously a good card in the game, taking away the card means I have a better chance at becoming queen." "Rats, I forgot. The Cheshire Cat can turn invisible. How can my card tricks compete with that?" "One: the Cheshire Cat can TELEPORT. Two: it's actually better than holding papers in your hands." Y/N said, catching the Evil Queen's attention. "Well, well, well. It seems Courtly is the perfect person to give my influence to." The Evil Queen cackles before returning to the darkness from whence she came. "A book of evil spells? Property of the Evil Quee-" Courtly gasps in advance, a light bulb turned on in her head "Yes... yes! Oohh!" Y/N struggled through her bondages as she didn't want to be the test subject of this joker. "Don't worry you useless idiot. I won't test it on you. Security cards!" She called out and the cards immediately appeared. "Time for you to prove your worth. I curse you now to crawl the earth!" She says before the cards were now shrunken down to playing card sizes. "Ahem, you summoned me?" "Ah, yes. Red Knight. The Queen of Heart's birthday party starts in half an hour. I am placing you in charge until I return." "Yes ma'am. In charge." "You know my rules;you're not to break a single one them! And don't let the girl leave, she's far more cunning than she looks." Courtly said before cartooning her way off camera. "Rules... are rules." Chase sighs as he sits in the principals chair. "Are those all the lines you say or are there more? It's getting old." Y/N said smirking, her staff was out of reach so she just needed to piss this dumb knight off so he can "accidentally" set her free. Chase said nothing and tried to ignore Y/N. "Just so you know your mom seems like a neglectful one. Did she actually raise you?" Chase clenched his hands into fists. "I touched a nerve didn't I?" Y/N asked with a darkened smile. "This will be a long day." Chase said as he tried to ignore Y/N's insults.

With the six girls, they were shoved into a icky detention room with the Mock Turtle. Apple wanted to cry about Y/N but she needed to focus on helping Lizzie, she was more important right now. They tried escaping but nothing worked, Lizzie cried about not getting to save her mother, while Apple wanted to cry about losing Y/N. For all she knew Courtly could've killed her, tortured her! It was too much to think about. They tried everything and this frustrated everyone, and they were in there only for a minute. "Argh! Why won't everything work?!" Apple said, punching a bookshelf that ended up falling apart. Y/N kind of taught her self defense so this seemed accurate. "Y/N will be okay Apple, she can defend herself." Briar said, comforting her friend. "But what something bad happens to her? What if she's dead? I can't sit and think about Y/N's fate as long as she in the hands of that jester!" Apple kicked over a desk as she needed to relieve some stress that started to build up.

With Y/N, she was testing Chase's patience. "So are you sure you'll NOT in a toxic relationship with Courtly? Here me out, she basically emotionally abuses you and your role in this school and how old are you exactly? Do you go here?" "Enough! I have enough of your questions!" "There's a boy who finally stands up for himself!" Chase grabbed his sword and raised it to Y/N's chest but a whistle blew, notifying Chase. "You're lucky." Chase said coldly as he grabbed his helmet and left. "Actually, you're the lucky on." Y/N cackled before leaning back and trying her hardest to roll into the shadows. "Perfect." Y/N faded and appeared out of her bonds "I'm back baby!" Y/N shouts, grabbing her staff and running into the shadows where she teleports in front a bush shapes like a teapot. "Y/N!" Apple shouts as she hugs her and has tears streaming down her face. "I'm so glad you're back." "I was only gone for two minutes. But there isn't much time. Courtly is on her way, let's go!" Y/N said before the White Rabbit opened up a rabbit hole inside the tea pot. Y/N help Lizzie, Raven, Madeline, Briar, and Apple into the rabbit hole as Kitty finally teleported away. "What about you Y/N?" Apple asked. "The shadows know me babe, see at the part." Y/N said before disappearing into the shadows once again. "Good luck Y/N." Apple said before going down the rabbit hole.

Courtly on the other hand had made it to the party where Kitty and Y/N made it. "Go find your mom, I'll find the Story Book of Legends." "But my mom knows where it is." "Right, good point. I'll try to warn the Queen of Hearts since literally she can cut my head off if she feels like it." "Hey, she not that bad. Not the way her character was written but it's your world so your logic. Good luck." Y/N said getting over the wall and making a big crown of hearts made for the Queen. "Now just to find her. Oh, follow the sounds of a happy present loving queen." Y/N said as she made her way through the crowd and saw the Queen of Hearts... and saw Courtly too. "Son of a Banshee."