Making a Secret Friend

Y/N's POV I walked around the school, bored of everyone being so

Y/N's POV
I walked around the school, bored of everyone being so... normal. I want some excitement in this bloody school. "Hey Y/N. Can I talk to you?" I look down to see Dexter Charming, brother of Daring Charming. "Sure, just a second." I then fell to my death and Dexter tried to catch me but I safely floating to whatever feet off the ground "Is it something interesting, is it important, or is it another damn rumor." Dexter blinked at me before twiddling with his fingers "You're friends with Raven Queen right?" I looked at him with suspicion "Yeah... why do you care?" "Well—um-Ikindofhaveacrushonher." He said quickly and looked down, waiting for me to laugh in his face. "Are you sure? Would you die for her?" "What?" "Answer the question or I can give you a heart attack. You decide." "Y-yes." "Would you fight anyone, gender doesn't matter, that would try and threaten her?" "Yes." He said with a little more confidence. "Would you take a bullet for her?" "What's that?" My jaw drops to the floor. How do you not know what a bullet is?! "A bullet is something that goes into a deadly weapon and can kill you depending on where it is shot on the body." "Y-yes?" He answered with confusion "Then you are in love. I still can't imagine that you have high advanced technology, but you can't invent a gun. I can't wait to leave." I said, skidding my hands into my hair. "What are you talking about?" "I complain about stuff when I'm bored." "Alrighty then, will you help me?" "Of course-" "Really?!" "but it comes with a price, you didn't let me finish." I said, irritated "Sorry. What's the price?" "Get Apple White to meet me in the enchanted forest during lunchtime." "Why Apple?" "Do you want my fucking help or not?" "Alright!" Dexter said, scared out of his wits. His fear is strong yet weak. I did my little trick and sent the shadow straight to my base for safe keeping. "So what do I do?" "Write her little letters, like compliments. Saying you're shy and but want to talk to her. Become pen pals is a short term for it." Dexter lights up with hope and nods "Thank you Y/N, you're the best." Dexter then runs off to god knows where, leaving me by myself, again. I then make my way down the halls, touching my staff on the walls, covering them in frost.

I sigh to myself and see a girl who was wearing too much pink for my taste. Fake wings, hearts everywhere, heart arrow necklace, C.A. Cupid and she was making goo-goo eyes on Dexter who happened to run down the hallway. Great, another love story. Wait... this could be interesting. I need to find Raven for this one. I fly around the school and start to see Vote for Maddie posters on the walls, what the-oof! I flew straight into a tree the covered the covers of the walls... of the school. "Ow." I fell down and got caught by the famous, self-absorbed, boy of the school. Daring Charming. "What's a  damsel like you doing in trees?" "Put me down before I traumatize you with back injuries." He quickly dropped me to which I landed on the floor. "You don't have to be so rude to a handsome fellow like me." "Plain is the better word for you, see ya never." I said, leaving him checking himself in the mirror to see what was oh so wrong with his face. These days better be getting good.

Then next day was interesting, I saw Dexter looking at Raven with lovey dovey eyes when C.A. interrupted his train of thoughts. I listened on top of the lockers behind them and listened on their conversation when he quickly left to take her advice on asking out his lady friends, this will be a royal fairy fail. "How about a thank you kis- uhh?" "Wow, and you were are the daughter of the god of love?" "Who are you?" "Y/N Frost, daughter of Jack Frost. I know your dad in my world, guardian of love." "How did you know my dad?" "We met during Valentine's Day. I helped him with his love thing. Anyways... I see you have fallen for the one who won't love you back." I said with a darkened smirk. "I'm trying." "You're failing at it. Miserably." "And you can do better?" "Actually yeah, gave him advice to become pen pals and then ask her at the right time." "That's an old trick." "Old but effective, worked out with every shy person I have helped Cupid with." "That's my name." "Nah, I'm calling you C. A., much easier to remember." I said before giving her a glimpse into my glowing yellow eyes before disappearing into the shadows once again, and taking some of her fear with me. "You!" She shouts, before I completely disappeared. I went over to the cafeteria to see if Kitty was interested in playing some pranks. "Hey Kitty." She appeared "Yes my devilish friend?" "Wanna cause a riot?" "Oooo. I like where this was going." She said, grinning like the Joker on those movies my god father watches. We throw food and each side they already broke out like a fire hydrant that burst "Let's go before Headmaster Grimm catches us." I said disappearing. It's been an okay day.

3rd person POV
Y/N went on her daily flight through the enchanted forest when she saw Apple waiting by the river. "Apple White?" Y/N asked landing next to her "Y/N? You were the one that wanted to meet me here?" Y/N smiled, Dexter really kept his end of the bargain "Yeah, is there a problem?" "No... it's just that, you're an interesting person." "You mean spirit." "Huh?" "I'm a spirit, but person sounds fine. But I believe we got off on the wrong shoe." Y/N said, pointing towards Apple's shoes "Haha. Very funny Y/N." Apple said sarcastically. "Soooo. Wanna start off as friends, no one has to know." Y/N said, holding out her hand. Tempting Apple to take it. "A-alright, b-but none of the flirting. Alright?" "Can't promise anything." Y/N said with a chuckle, Spleens then comes out of Apple's shadow and lays down on her lap. "H-hi there. Who's this?" "That's Spleens the Cat. She's the very first shadow creature I made." "Why are her eyes so... crazy." "The word for her eyes are "derpy", she had a "bit" of cocaine!" Y/N said, snorting the fresh air. Apple laughs at Y/N joke and pets Spleens, who purred at her touch. Apple smiled at Spleens and looked at Y/N "I think we can work this out." Apple White said, taking Y/N's hand, to which it felt cold as ice.

A large time had passed since the show likes to do that.

The two Narrators POV
F(female narrator)-It was spring time in Ever After High, and the heart was the only thing on the students mind. Royals with Royals, Rebels with Rebels.
M(Male narrator)- Well, it may not be so straight forward as that. Look at Hunter and Ashlynn.

Hunter turned a couple of chopped up logs into a table with glasses... magically. Then Y/N flirting at with Apple, only a small bit. Then when it came to Dexter trying to confess his love it always went into a downward spiral, The press he was gonna give to her roses but their buds were cut off, by Lizzie Hearts. Y/N patted him on the back and made him a origami rose out of thin air like in the show does with every character "Give this to her, works every time." Y/N said with a wink. Dexter nodded and gave the rose to Raven, who lightly blushed and thanked him. "Thanks Dexter, that's really sweet of you." "Th-thanks. Mind if I sit here?" "S-sure. Have a seat." Dexter looked back and Y/N and mouthed "thanks" to her. C. A. Cupid frown and tapped Y/N on her shoulder "Why are you doing my job for me?" "Oh be quiet. I'm helping the poor dude out, and my advice seems to working more than yours." "Wanna bet?" "Hell yeah, if I get him to with Raven, then you do something for me. If you get him to fall for you then you keep him. Deal?" C. A. thought about this for a second, then nodded "Deal." "One rule." Y/N said, tightening her grip on C. A.'s hand as they shook "We are not allowed to interfere with each other's move and we can't have someone else do it. Got it?" "Y-yeah, got it." C. A. said, now having her hand let go she quickly warmed it up. Y/N always had a tight grip.