Harder Problems

3rd person POV
The girls were confident about their next class until they walked in on a chess board. "Chess? Aw man I'm horrible at chess." "It's not that bad. Once you know the rules you just think ahead. Y/N beat me twice after I taught her chess." "What?" "Nothing." Then they were raised above the ground, only for Raven to take place as the White Queen. "She's screwed." "Don't be like that Y/N, stay positive." "Okay, I'm positive she's screwed." Y/N said before Apple smacks her on the head "Not what I meant by being positive." Apple says with her hands on her hips. "Hey look it's Chase." Madeline points out as he lifts up his helmet "Sorry about my mom." "That Red Queen is your mother?" "Well she raised me. It's a long story. Anyway, I just want to say how truly sorry I am that I have to attack you!" Y/N leaps off the of the balcony the girls were on but she was held back from interfering with the quiz that Raven seemed to be going through. The White Knight stepped in for her as they defended Raven from being sliced like paper. "What kind of chess game is this? Do not tell me this all makes sense to you." "Of course it does they're not playing chess at all! They're playing un-chess, you can move your pieces anywhere you want as long as it is not a chess move." Madeline said with a crazy face. "So cards, chess, croquet, and then there's tea obsession. I think I'm understanding Wonderland now." Y/N said, completely in unaware that she was now moving to the board after Raven declared a dance off between the White Knight and the Red Knight. It seemed to be all in fun games until the White Rabbit notified them of their schedule being changed to Tea Time 101.

That's when the fell down the the rabbit hole and into darkness. "Are we going to keep falling like this? I'm in a corset and this isn't really comfortable when falling down from large heights." Y/N groan as she tried to lean back but the corset stopped her from doing so. A light flickers on to reveal that the were in a cube "Great, no we'll die from carbon dioxide." "We're not going to die Y/N." Raven said before an applause was heard but no was there. "Welcome Class, I see you're ready. Tea time has commenced!" The March Hare went before he pulled on a tasseled rope. The tea began to fill the box, and rising quickly. "I told you!" Y/N shouts before actually trying to drink the tea. "It's warm, bleh." "This is not how tea time works!" "Where are the bread and butterflies? And there are no chairs to switch places!" The tea was now at waist level. "Does anyone feel violated?" "How can you be so calm?" "I have no idea? This is not how I want to be a Guardian, I can't die like this!" "We're almost to the top! Think fast, everyone! Before we run out of time!" "Y/N can't you freeze the tea?" "Do you want hypothermia?" "Good point." The tea was now at shoulder level.

"Oh, it's too hard to think in here. I wish we could, I don't know, think out there instead." Raven said said before slamming her eyes shut and poofing outside the box. Soon everyone began to follow Raven's action all got outside. "We... we did it!" "And just in time too. You never wanna let your tea steep for too long." "I'll take that advice." Y/N said as the others laughed before being poofed into the hallways and getting smaller or the school getting bigger in the process. "I'm going to lose my mind here." Y/N said, looking at everything the was bigger than her. "You won't be the only one." Apple said as they followed the others to a door their size and to a smaller door where somehow their dresses were able to fit through! "Vice Principal, glad I caught you. I require a word. My name Is Lizzie Hearts, daughter of the Queen of Hearts and my friends and I need your help!" "We need to graduate, but our clas schedule keeps changing." "The classes are dangerous!" "And their getting harder and harder to pass!" Apple said last before a familiar voice was heard. "Oh, that sounds simply dreadful!" Courtly says before cackling like a madman. "Courtly?! You're the vice principal?" "If you ever bothered reading the school bylaws you'd know, that as student council president I am also the acting vice principal. And as vice principal I'm also principal. See it's a matter of principal." 'We don't need logic where we're about to go.' Y/N thought and blanked out before Lizzie started to shout. "As your future queen I, Lizzie Hearts, command you to release us!" "Lion King logic will come into play here." Y/N muttered before Courtly cackled and pulled the lever on the gambling machine and there pooped her face three times in a row, literally. "My mother will here of this!" 'Draco Malfoy get your sister please!' Y/N thought about but quickly snickered so no one could here. "Ha! Your mother?! What'll I care about your mother? She won't be queen much longer." Courtly said before flipping onto her desk.

"Why... it's... it's as if you almost want the plant to overthrow her mother to succeed!" Madeline said before Courtly shouted like baby throwing a tantrum. "Of course I do! Because it's mine!" Y/N facepalmed, why the tantrum? "You?! You're the traitor?" "You think you're so special because you were born to become a queen. But you forget- a joker can be anything she wants!" 'As long as she doesn't become the actual Joker we're good' Y/N thought again. "Y/N snap out of it." Apple whispered before Courtly starts chanting "A joker becomes a queen; it happens all the time!" Giving the girl a confused look. "Don't you ever play cards?" "I stopped because of my gambling problems." Y/N said jokingly before Lizzie lost it. "Ooh... OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!" "Security cards! Escort these girls back to their classes- where they will spent the rest of their lives!" Courtly cackles. "Courtly Jester! You may be a joker, but this isn't funny. You'll pay for this!" "Hah! Not when I'm the new queen." Courtly said with a wicked smile.

"Not gonna happen Courtly!" "We'll never let you become the queen!" "Oh really? This is my school and we follow my rules and I can do whatever I want." "Free of choice does not mean free of consequences." Y/N said switch anger as she pulled Apple away from Courtly. "If you really want to graduate to leave here, it's easy." She says as she pulls on the rope that appeared and a long pink scroll fell down to Lizzie Hearts. "This contract stipulates that you you've signed over all your rights as heiress to the Queen of Heart's throne - to me!" "Never!" Lizzie quickly retaliated "It's a simple choice, Lizzie Hearts. You, and your friends, can spend the rest of their lives here at school. Or "voluntarily" sign... on the dotted line." She said, handing Lizzie the contract and a pen. "I... but... my friends will be free?" "No! Don't do it Lizzie!" "She'll become Queen of Wonderland!" "I can always commit mass murder for us to leave." Y/N said with a warm smile. "Y/N!" The girls shouted "Fine, but the option is still on the table." "But she'll let us go. If we stay here we're doomed anyway." Lizzie said as she looked at the contract. "Lizzie, listen to me. You have to be the Queen of Hearts. It's your destiny!" Y/N looked at Raven with big eyes, this was unlike her. "Raven?" "I know I've never been really big on destiny,  but look, sometimes following your heart and following your destiny are the same thing. Your heart has always been set on being the queen, Lizzie. You can't give up on it now." Raven said, but Lizzie made up her mind and broke the pen. "Damn she's strong if she can break a pen." Y/N mumbled to Apple. "Then you are condemned to detention!" Courtly shouted and the girls gasped. "Not surprised." Y/N said with her hand on her hips. Thankfully the White Rabbit made his appearance by saying that they couldn't be given detention without disciplinary trial at the school court.

The girls were transported to the trial where the judge was the Caterpillar, but he wasn't smoking? That's odd. "Why isn't the caterpillar have at least something to smoke on him, it's his character." Y/N whispered to Madeline since she was the expert here. Y/N looks around and sees the students were ✨FABULOUS✨ in their Wonderland style outfits, she waves to them and smiles, to which on of them waves back nervously. "No! You're twisting our words! This is all happening because of that... that... THAT HORRIBLE COURTLY JESTER!" Apple shouts at the top of her lungs. Y/N purrs at Apple anger "God I love you." Y/N said, kissing her cheek as everyone gasps from Apple's words. The doors open and the sound of heels click clacking on the floor and Courtly stepped into the picture. "Greeeeeeat we got Joker's dis guarded cousin." Y/N commented which made Apple snicker, since she was the on,y one who understood the reference.