The Story Book of Legends

Y/N's POV
I was in the crowd, watching Raven about to sign the Story Book of Legends when Cedar Wood shook me to get my attention. "That's not the real Story Book of Legends." I looked at her in disbelief "How can you be sure?" "My glasses never lie, here." Cedar gave me her glasses and I put them on. A little fairy shakes her head as she points to the Story Book of Legends, she then reveals it to be a book of bookball and not the actual book! I give the glasses back to Cedar "You're right, it's not." "We got to get up there. Come on." Cedar pulled my towards the stage as she tried to get Raven's attention. "Raven! That's not the real Story Book of Legends! That's a fake!" Cedar shouts aloud. Everyone gasps in shock "Y/N, here. Get it wet." Cedar picks up the book and gives it to me "Miss Frost! If you even dare I'll hexpel you right out of this school!" Headmaster Grimm shouts at me. I then grab my staff "Y/N NO!" I place it over the book "Miss Frost that is enough!" and place some snow on it. Headmaster Grimm tries to grab it but I duck out of the way and hold the book in the perfect angle as the snow melt, getting the book wet. A dark pink smoke cover the book and I immediately drop it, the smoke disperses and leaves the book to actually be a book about bookball strategies. I pick it up and held it high above my head, showing millions of people that what they were told was a lie.

Everyone gasps as they see the book in my hands "It's fake?" Apple says, looking at me  and Cedar "I told you it was a fake. My revealer rays only tell the truth." "Not to mention that Raven's key to opening it to the page for her to sign and show her future. And turn into a feather for her to write with like on Legacy Day." I said, lowering my arm and having it snatched away from me by Headmaster Grimm. "This is all you're fault Y/N Frost! You probably did all this to make me look foolish!" My eyes changed their color and I got mad, really. Mad. "FOOLISH! YOU'RE SAYING I'M FOOLISH! THE ONE DAY I TAKE THINGS SERIOUSLY AND YOU PULL THIS OFF! WHAT ELSE ARE YOU GOING TO PULL OFF!? BLACKMAIL ME?!" I shout out at the top of my lungs, Apple hold me back from using my staff on him. But I did take advantage of the fear that ran through so many of these people's heart, this fear will be perfect of getting me back home. "This isn't the end." Headmaster Grimm said, taking the quill from Raven and leaving. "Y/N I need you to calm down, you're scaring everyone." Apple said, holding onto my hand. I calm down but I was still mad "I'm sorry I lashed out. It's just that-" "It's okay Y/N. And thanks to you two, we now know that it was fake." Raven said, taking Cedar's hand. I sigh and motion Spleens into my arms "Mreow!" Spleens appeared through Apple's shadow and hopped into my arms "What's that?" Cedar asked "Spleens the cat, she's my feline friend." I said stroking Spleens, who purred.

3rd person POV
Cerise and Y/N were watching the game and were having a couple of snacks as the team failed to beat the giants. "Cerise, Y/N." Y/N looked at Daring who made his was over to them "Do you think... maybe you two could?" Cerise booped his nose with the #1 hand she was raising before speeding off to get her running shoes "Sure, what's the plan?" "We... don't actually have one." "Oh boy. I don't know anything about bookball. But I hope it's like football back at home." Y/N said, hopping down from the bleachers and taking off her jacket and taking out her piercings. Cerise got back with her shoes on and now the tables were about to turn "Okay. Here's the plan." Y/N went as the team got together and huddled in.

Many plays later

Team ever after was now tied with Beanstalk High. "Cerise I need you run for the book as soon as I throw it, boys, I need you keep giants distracted as long as possible for Cerise to get to the other side. Got it?" "Yes ma'am!" "Great let's do this!" Y/N shouts. The teams lined up and Cerise itched to get her run on. The game started and the book was thrown to Y/N "Cerise! GO LONG!" She shouts, throwing the bookball as far as she could. Cerise growls with excitement and runs like the wind and catches the book and speeds her way over to the other side and throws the bookball down onto the ground before howling in victory. The points were now 105 to 99, Ever After High won the bookball game! And the Thronecoming dance was just a few hours away now! The girls got ready but Y/N got ready by herself instead of with the other girls, but she still got one her shadow friends to help her corset that HAD to be apart of her outfit! Y/N had to get her clothes on and fast, otherwise she'll get scolded at for being late to an important event... again. "Shit! The one time!" Y/N shouts to herself, putting on her makeup quickly and carefully. "Come on Spleens." Y/N said, putting on her jacket, grabbing her staff, and yanking Spleens from her bed and disappearing into the shadows to the dance. Y/N made it just in time for Headmaster Grimm's speech "Y/N." Someone whispered, catching her attention "Boo." A female voice went through her ear. "Apple White." "Darn. I was so close too." "You can't scare someone who can't be scared." Y/N whispered back before the music started. "Wanna dance?" Y/N said, holding out her hand, Apple didn't hesitate and took her hand.