Well of Wonder

3rd person POV
Y/N and Apple danced with each other throughout the night, that is until Briar tapped her shoulder for her attention. "Hey Y/N, hey Apple, mind if I borrow you for a minute?" Briar asked, ignoring Apple and giving her attention to Y/N. Apple felt something in her chest that made her want to shout, scream, do anything just to pull Y/N away from Briar. 'I don't know this feeling, but I'll have to ignore it.' "Apple." "Huh? What is it Y/N?" "Briar needs my help with something. I promise I'll be right back as soon as I can, okay?" Y/N took Apple's hands and stared into her blue eyes "Um... okay." "Thank you, I'll meet you in the dorms when the dance is over if I couldn't make it." Y/N places a kiss on Apple's cheek before heading off with Briar. "Y/N, we have to get to my dorm. Do you know any shortcuts?" Y/N smiled with pride and took Briar's wrist "Of course my dear, just hold on." "Wait what-" Y/N pulled Briar into the shadows and they appeared in her room. "What kind of magic is that?" "Not magic Briar, just skill. Why did you want to come here anyways?" "I have a theory, but I need your advice." "We could have talked about this at the dance but okay?" Briar flips over her rug near the left side of her bed and brought out a hair pin that she took from Blondie's hair. "What are you doing Briar?" "Proving a point." "And that is...?" "That the Story Book of Legends is..." Briar paused and placed the hair pin through a magic lock which revealed the hiding place of the real Story Book of Legends "here." Briar said, pulling it out and wiping away some dust. "So this was where it was hidden?" "Yeah. It seems that way. What do we do with?" "I... I don't have the answer to that question. If we give it to Headmaster Grim than either we get excused of villains 'cause you know how he is, ooooor he nominates you as a hero. You found the thing." Briar looks down at the book with a saddened face. "You're going to throw it down the Well of Wonder aren't you?" "How did you know?" "I can tell you don't wanna lose your friends, or go through what your ancestors went through. So if you think it's the right decision, then go ahead. I won't stop you." "Really?" "Mhm." "Well... then I'll do it. You can give this back to Cedar will you?" Y/N nods and takes the revealer rays. "See ya later Briar." Y/N said softly before disappearing.

Y/N made her way back to the dance and gave Cedar back her revealer rays before going to find Apple. She nor Raven was at the dance so she kept popping up all over the school to look for the two. "Hey Briar, where's Y/N? Wasn't she with you?" Y/N heard from down the hallway "I told her give something to Cedar because I had to do something on my own. She must be back at the dance looking for you." "I knew I should've stayed." Y/N followed the voices till she saw Raven, Briar, and Apple. "Guys *pant* wait for *pant* me!" Y/N shouts, trying to catch up to the three girls. "Y/N? There you are! I was wondering where you were." Apple said, walking toward Y/N and placing her hand on her shoulder. "I returned to the dance but didn't find you there. So I searched the entire school looking for you." "Well, I was going to the dorms. I thought what Briar asked from you would take longer that I thought." Raven and Briar looked at each in confusion before catching on to what was going on. "We'll give two some alone time. See you guys tomorrow." Briar said, pulling away Raven who wanted to watch the two love birds. "Sure thing guys. See you tomorrow." Y/N, finally catching her breath and leaning on the lockers for balance "So, what to do now?" Apple asked, not wanting the situation to turn awkward. Y/N smiled and thought of an idea "I may have an idea." She said, grabbing Apple's hand and leading her through the shadows and to the large balcony where it was the best place to watch the sunset. "Why are we here Y/N?" Apple asked as she sat down with Y/N on one of the benches "I think it's the best place to watch the moon, I find the night to be as beautiful as day." Y/N said, looking at the stars. "You may be right Y/N. But why here?" "It's peaceful and there's no one to bother us." "What for?" "I-I have something to confess." "Well you can tell me Y/N, you don't need to be worried about anything." "Well... I'm not from this world. I came from somewhere where your story's exist but, you aren't actually real." "What are you saying?" "I come from a somewhat reality, where the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, and hell. Even Santa Clause exists. And not forget my dad and the Sandman." "Wow, that's a lot to take in. I think the really question is, why are you here?" "I was being a pain in the ass for not knowing where my place was and I— guess I messed up really. I was young during the time so I probably deserved it." "No, you don't get banished from you home just because of a mistake you made." "I think I broke North's globe which let him know where each child that believes in him were." "Then yeah you might've deserved it. But this long. What about your godfather, your dad?" "I guess over time they forgot about me. Tragic really." Apple gives a Y/N a concerned look before hugging her.

"I'll never forget you Y/N. You're too valuable to forget." Apple said, resting her head on Y/N's shoulder as she hugged her. "Aww, I'm valuable to you?" "Yeah, and it's not a joke." "I didn't say it was." Y/N said getting up and taking Apple's hand and pulling her to stand in front of her. "What are you doing Y/N?" "Easy, I'm going to dance with you." Y/N said, placing her right hand on Apple's waist and taking her left hand. "I'm sure you know the waltz?" "How can anyone?" Y/N chuckled as they both twirled in the moonlight that shined brightly in the sky on them. Apple chuckled as Y/N twirled her around and lifted her up in the air. "Y/N." Apple chuckled before being brought down the the hard floor. "What? I'm making you fly." "There are easier ways to do that." "Yeah I could take you for a ride." "Or floating spell but stoat can work too." Y/N giggles as they kept dancing, not looking away from each other. Both have each other's attention, the world didn't matter now, only the moment that they shared with one another. They both stopped suddenly but still gazed at each other, they got ever so close to each other. Their lips slightly touching, but the clock rang to tell them it was midnight. It broke the mood and they split apart, both blushing like roses. "Well, I enjoyed having that dance with you." Y/N said, laughing at the just recent memory that was made "Yeah, but it's midnight, so I guess I'll see you- woah!" Apple yelped as Y/N picked her up in bridal style. "Allow me. To escort you to your chambers my queen." "Permission granted my knight." Apple said, hanging on tight to Y/N. "Hang on your majesty." Y/N said flying through the sky and towards Apple's dorm. Apple went through her window which is magic itself since her dress was really poofy "Goodnight Y/N." "Night Apple, or should I say. Your majesty." Y/N said with a bow, Apple smiled and gave as curtsy as they both backed away from each other to get ready for bed.

The days went on as Y/N and Apple have gotten a lot gotten a lot closer than they had anticipated. And Now that it was Spring, it was also the Spring Fairest, a celebration worthy of Wonderland. Y/N's favorite part was decorating the trees, in her own way "Y/N, what did we say about freezing the trees?" Apple said as Y/N's staff touched, and froze the tree "To not to because it's spring." "Exactly. But why don't you help us with the ribbons. So you don't get in trouble with the Headmasters." "Fine, but you own me dragon corn(popcorn) later." "Wow Y/N, can you not think of your stomach right now?" "But there's so much food here? Back home there were these things called fairs, and they would fry about anything." "What do you mean "fry"?" Raven asked, finishing the braided ribbons. "Well you take take batter, cover whatever you want with it and deep fry it in a special type of oil made for cooking. Like the French fries they serve in the castleteria." Y/N said, coming out of the shadows of the trees. "That's really interesting. Anything else from your world?" "Oh yeah, during the fairs. They have rides and rigged games, it isn't a fair or carnival without having a rigged game like the Dragon Claw Machine." "Oh yeah, I never get anything from them." "I'm telling you. They're all rigged." Y/N said dramatically whispering. "What is exactly that you're gonna do here during the Spring Fairest besides eat almost everything here." "Play some of the games to prove my theory the games here are rigged." Y/N said, eyeing all the gave games that were in eyes view. "Take it easy Y/N. Not everything is rigged." Madeline said, hanging upside down from a tree branch. "That's what they all say." Y/N said, again dramatically. Apple laughs and takes Y/N by the hand "Come on, Y/N. Let's get some food to shut you up from your "rigged" theories." Apple said, taking Y/N to get some dragon corn. And to prove her wrong about the games that were supposedly rigged.

Apple tried some games but didn't win anything, which made Y/N's theory only true. "I told you. They're rigged, I say, rigged!" "Then why don't you give it a try? If you seem so confident." Y/N grabs a ball and throws it at the dragon teeth and knocks one out. "Come on Y/N, you need to knock all of them out." Y/N growled in frustration and took all her anger on out the dragon teeth, hitting every single one. "Congratulations young lady, here's your prize." Y/N was handled a unicorn with white fur and a pink mane. "I wanna stab it." Y/N said, looking at the spawn from hell. "Why don't I take that and we can try some other games." Apple said, carefully taking the poor creature from Y/N and pulling her away from the dragon teeth game. "But I wanna stab it." Y/N said sadly "You will not stab this poor creature." Apple said, holding it out of Y/N's reach. "Don't you have that cooking competition in a few?" "Why do you do this to me?" Apple said, running to where the competition was held. Y/N chuckled and went to get more snacks, not bothered from the fact that Alistair and Bunny Blanc had made it to this world from Wonderland.