Dragon Ba-Adults?!

Your dragon armor but in your colors(of the wind)Y/N's POV I awoke from Apple's bed and looked at the clock

Y/N's POV
I awoke from Apple's bed and looked at the clock. 4:30 it read. I looked at Apple who was still asleep and looking gorgeous as ever. I slowly got out of her bed and kissed her head gently before leaving a note of where I was. I got into new clothes and headed towards the stables to check up on the babies that Spleens now takes care off. I slowly walked into the stables and noticed Raven and everyone still asleep, but didn't Raven have Nevermore with her? I made my way to where the babies were and saw an exhausted Spleens as she was surrounded by her new kittens. Poor Spleens, have kids is tough. Especially when they breathe fire. I gently slipped Spleens away from the babies and sat next to them as I held Spleens, the poor Calico. I smiled as Spleens began to calm down in her sleep. "It seems that Spleens has become a mother over the past years. And you've found someone to love. I really missed so much." A voice said, it sounded familiar though too. "Who's there? How do you know about Spleens? You don't know me." I said/asked, wondering what they were doing in the stables "I slightly know you, but you know me. But it was when you were younger, when you were a child with a big dream." The voice sounded like it was getting closer. "Really? Then who are you then if I knew you?" I asked again. "You really have forgotten me? It must've been all those years alone, no father or guardian. Just a girl and her cat with a stick that was given to her as a present." "How did you know that?" "Oh, you really don't know..." the voice said as a figure came from the shadows "you're own godfather?" The man said, with his yellow eyes and sadistic smirk. "Pitch?" I said to myself, those eyes were like mine in a way. I only remembered my godfather through his wicked laugher and eyes with his smile. "It the flesh, as humans put it." Pitch said with his arms straight out. I began to tear up at the sight, he really hasn't changed. I put down Spleens and touch his face "Oh my fairy godmother... i-it's you right here? You're real? This isn't a dream?" I asked, cupping his face. "Come here my little nightmare." Pitch said, pulling me into a hug, and I started to cry. "Oh my fairy godmother! You're here! You're really here!" My voice was muffled by his clothing, still the same fabric from when I was young. "How many yeas has it been?" I asked him "Only a year, why?" "It's been six years since I was sent away. I barely remember anyone now. How's dad doing?" "Grieving his cold heart out as usual." Pitch said jokingly. We break the hug and I began to asked questions "Why didn't anyone come for me? I was four when I was left here." I said with tears "They said the snow globes were no longer working, I didn't believe any of it. So I constructed my own way to get here." "How?" "By using the fear of every child on the planet, but it was the only way to get to you. It took me forever to build the device-"
"Wait, was the device a portal?" "Yes?" "I built a portal of my own. I also used everyone's fear as fuel, but it didn't work." I said disappointed, there was no way for us to get back now. "But there's something else you forgot, you forgot to add you blood. It worked out for my portal because when I took your father's." "Let me guess, he wasn't a willing participant." "No he wasn't. I had to have him asleep so he wouldn't scream." "Cold and darkness gets you everywhere in the shadows." I said, reciting the vague words Pitch said to me when I was young.