A Little Nudge

Evil Queen's POV(and might be the only time she'll get a POV?) I looked through the mirror that showed the pathetic study hall of Ever After High

I looked through the mirror that showed the pathetic study hall of Ever After High. I saw my darling daughter and her little friends, talking about how to get to Wonderland. That's when I saw that girl that was in a relationship with Snow White's daughter?! How interesting. It seems that Pitch has had a child, I didn't know he could have one. Clever little thing. She'll be a tough obstacle to get through, but I'll make it work.

3rd person POV
A book fell off a shelf and Raven picked it up to see it was about Wonderland. The book showed the card soldiers, the White Rabbit, and the Evil Queen? "My mother..." "But this book is about Wonderland. Why would it have a picture of the Evil Queen?" "Yeah, if the Evil Queen was from Wonderland the whole dried up Wonder wouldn't effect Raven, unless..." "Y/N no theories. This is serious. Set the book down, I'll try my new hexamination app." Apple says, bringing out her tablet. Scan photo." The tablet did just that. "She's got a book in her hand. I wonder if we can see what's in it. "Move up into the right..." "Look in the mirror." "Zoom in on Mirror." The tablet did just that. "There's writing there." Bunny pointed out "Is there anyone who can read it?" "Reverse image. Enhance!" "The Wonderland curse." "So the curse was in the book the whole time? The questions just keep piling up." Y/N said as she flew up "Oh no you don't." Apple grabs ahold of her leg an brings her back down. Y/N missed out on what the rest of the conversation was about. "Curse this cast on Wonderland on... woooo! Baaa." Y/N poked her head through the group of people and laughed Faybelle's misfortune. "Who's the wannaevil now!" Y/N shouts as Faybelle leaves the study hall. "The Evil Queen's curse must have its own protective magic. Only one of the Queen's family has the power to reverse it." Y/N nods in agreement and was in close by Apple to Raven who said the curse backwards. Hot pink magic so to speak changed Raven's purple magic. There was strong wind and it blew everything everywhere "We don't need logic where we're going!" Y/N shouts "For once I agree with that comment!" Apple shouts before they all disappeared in a puff of smoke... well not everyone. Bunny and Alistair were left behind.

Apple's POV
I open my eyes and see we're all floating and then to fall down a checkered hole. "Y/N!" I shout, reaching out for her. Y/N opens her eyes "Apple!" Y/N shouts, reaching towards me but we split apart and fall farther down this rabbit hole. We then appeared on these clock in Wonderland?! "Has anyone seen Y/N?" I ask "Wait. She's not here?" Raven said, looking around for her. We heard something from the tree behind us and Y/N flies out but lands like those superheroes Y/N says that on her tv. Y/N stood up and was an outfit that made me blush(yes it's the outfit above and yes it's for black butler but it seemed more fit for Wonderland, kinda. And her hair grew like everyone else's... somehow). "Heels, why did you have to put me heels? I just got used to the ones back home and now the sticks on these things are skinny as hell." There's the Y/N I know and love. "I didn't really make the dresses Y/N." "At least I can walk with my legs free with fabric getting in the way. Also these heels would be great for stabbing someone." I hugged Y/N tightly. "Don't you pull that trick again." I said almost wanting to cry from worry. "Don't worry baby. I'm leaving you anytime soon."(unless you want season five where Apple gets involved vote this chapter) Y/N said before kissing me. "Now that we're back in Wonderland, we could find the Story Book of Legends." I stopped kissing Y/N and smiled "This is perfect!" "Yeah, about that. There's something I've been meaning to tell you guys-" "Can it wait Briar? My mother's party is at tea time." I grabbed Y/N's hand and pulled her to catch up with the others. "Wonderland is weird. Not what I had in mind when I read the books, watched the movies, and played the games." "Well what do people in your world think of Wonderland Y/N?" Lizzie asked with a smile as we kept moving forward. "Well you won't like this. Wonderland is filled with people from Alice's mind when she slept through her sisters book reading, another where Alice was going to be married and Wonderland was ruled by the white queen which made the Queen of Hearts a tyrant, and another where death was at every turn. I think the game was about murder? Since Alice didn't have blond hair or dark blue dress and had a blood stained knife. Any questions?" "Your world is messed up." "Don't hate the player hate the game. Now that I remember... it wasn't wonder in the game. More like madness." "Y/N, you're ruining the moment." "Sorry, you asked." Y/N said before we all saw the curse that was in the sky.

3rd person POV
The White Knight had now galloped towards the girl's party. "Run! They are coming!" "Who's coming?" "Follow me." Y/N tilted her head why did she feel like she knew this knight in white armor. They made their way towards a bridge with a clock before they were stopped halfway by the Red Knight. "Chess has come to life now." Y/N said before snapping a picture "Stop right there! Men, Deploy!" And then cards surrounded to area they were in "Why didn't you do anything?" "Well I couldn't do anything- it was his turn." Y/N looked at the Knight with a confused faced. "If you ride to war is it like chess then?" Y/N asked "That is a good question. So who is that?" Apple asked. "I am the attendance officer for Wonderland High School. Unless you have a hall pass signed by the vice principal, I am bound to deliver you back to class." Kitty tries to teleport out of the situation but something was wrong with her magic. "Y/N, can't you disappear too?" "I need a shadow to disappear, or at least wind to fly. And I don't know where the the Palace is." "It doesn't matter. We'll all be at the Palace soon enough. Once we get to the vice principal I'll just explain our situation. How long till we get to the school anyways?" "It's not far to there because you're already here." They were now at Wonderland High. "Of all the days. We just had to come here on school day." "So we're trapped here until we graduate? This world is has thing in common with mine. The schools are prisons." Y/N said, banging her head on her staff.

Then Red Knight leads the girls to the school before taking off his helmet "Chase is the name. Chase Redford." The girls blink at him but Y/N grabs Apple's waist and pulls her close "Y/N Frost, this my girlfriend Apple White. Raven Queen and Briar Rose. I'm sure you already know the others." "W-well um- congratulations. I also understand your distress besides, it's just one day of school; how hard can it be?" "This is Wonderland! Logic doesn't make sense here." "Y/N don't be disrespectful." Lizzie said "Not to mention that my mother's birthday is at four o'clock." "No problem, school lets out at three. See?"

Time skip because I'm lazy and it's lunch

"Hey, this vinegar and oyster surprise isn't half bad." Raven said, before oyster popped up and opened to say surprise. "Dark Disney flashbacks." Y/N said, pushing the bowl away from her. "You should eat up. We've still got half the day ahead of us." "If the second half is like the first half it should be pretty easy." "Nothing is easy. They allow you to think it's easy." "Y/N, why don't I braid your hair. Let all the negativity flow right out." "Sure, why not." Y/N turned her back to Apple so she could braid her hair. "Things in Wonderland have a way of getting tricky." "Well, if they get to tricky, we'll just figure them out. Every puzzle has a solution." "Ah, what a clever way to put it!" Said a girl, dressed up like a jester. "Mind if I take a seat? Kitty, Madeline, it is such a treat to see you two back in Wonderland." "Everyone, meet Courtly Jester. You might say she's a real "wild card" around these parts." "Oh, why it's little Lizzie Hearts. You know. I didn't even notice you sitting there... right next to me." Lizzie now was fuming. "This is your future queen you're talking to." "Oh, are you now?" Y/N widened her eyes as Courtly was sticking her fat butt in her face(You kids knew what it's like with teachers when they do this). "Move your ass." Y/N sternly said. Courtly turned around and saw Y/N's golden yellow eyes "Oh, sorry. But may I ask who are you?" "You sound like the blue caterpillar, got anything to smoke about?" "Excuse me?!" Raven quickly took action to stop the tension. "So anyway Courtly, are you a student at Wonderland high too?" "I'm the student body president. You might say it's my business to know what's going on around here. Starting with... who are you?" She asked, only looking at Apple. "Hi, um, hi I'm Apple White, this is Briar, that's Raven Queen, you met my girlfriend Y/N, and we're from Ever After High." "And you're here because..." "It's kind of a long story-" "Which you do not not have time to tell-" "but you see there's a plot against the Queen of Hearts and we've come to stop it." "You don't say..." Y/N bangs her head on the table from Apple LITERALLY telling a stranger about their plan! "She did say. And far too much at that!" Lizzie said, slamming her fist onto the table. "I just thought that maybe she could help find a way to get excused from school. I mean, this vice principal everyone's talking about is more strict than Headmaster Grimm." "You have a point babe." Y/N said, now stopped banging her head on the table. "Seriously, I've never met anyone who's such a stickler for the rules." "You have no idea." "On the contrary. I think the vice principal is pretty keen on shaking things up." Then the bell rang. "Oooh, there's the bell! It really was so interesting meeting you girls, especially you." Courtly said, giving a dirty look at Y/N who returned the favor. She then jumps off the railing she was standing on and floats back up on a fish "Good luck in your classes!" "Is she can do it so can I!" Y/N stands on the railing and leans backwards to fall off. "Y/N!" Raven shouts, but seeing Y/N holding on to some balloons. "We don't need physics where we're going!" Y/N shouts from below." Raven sighs and gives a thumbs up to everyone to let know she was okay.