Magic VS. Magic... FIGHT!

3rd person POV
Y/N went looking for Kitty as she must have a better time finding the Story Book of Legends than she could about warning Lizzie's mom. And with the others, Kitty found out where the Story Book of Legends was, just where is was in the pile of presents in the present room. Lizzie and the others made it to the party and Lizzie immediately went to see her mother again "Kitty, have you seen Y/N?" "Just only a while ago, she was going to warn the queen but I guess she didn't because otherwise the guards would be searching for Courtly by now. Also I know where the Story Book of Legends is, follow me." Kitty says, leading the girls to the present room. Y/N kept teleporting through the castle trying to find the others when she made it to the present room and saw Courtly pick up the book. "Courtly!" Y/N shouts, firing icicles at her. "Oh great, Frosty's back." Courtly went before taking out the Evil Queen's book and firing spells at Y/N. "Y/N!" Apple shouts as she sees her in the shadows. "Well then." Courtly says before firing at the six girls. "No!" Y/N shouts, as she teleports to the girls and creates a shield to block the attacks "If anyone has any ideas now is the time!" Y/N shouts as the ice began to crack. Raven teleports through the the present room until she got to Courtly and snatched the Story Book of Legends, but it fell out of her hands and feel in front of her friends. "You'll pay for that!" Courtly says, taking back out the Evil Queen's book. "Oh no. Raven! Get out of there!" Y/N shouts before the shield breaks and Y/N dives for the book and grabs it. "I got it!" Y/N shouts before tossing it to Apple who caught it and held it close. Raven made it back to them and hid behind a pile of presents. "She's too powerful for me!" "Raven can't win - not without her full powers." "But the only way she can get her full powers is... woah!" "... if she signs her page in the Story Book of Legends." Apple said walking towards Raven "But I can't! It would mean..." "It doesn't have to mean you become the Evil Queen. I know I always wanted you to become your mom, but now... heh... I just don't think it's in you. Your heart is just too good. The decision is yours Raven, it always has been." Apple said before the pile of presents that blocked them was blasted away.

"Ha! Ha! There you are!" Courtly cackles as she brought out more spherical blasts. "Either way... I believe in you." Raven looks and the book and opens it, a quill appears and Raven looks at Courtly. Courtly fires her spells at them. Y/N jumped in from of them and makes another shield. Blast after blasts the shield for weaker "I can't hold it! Raven! It's now or never, we need you!" Raven thens signs the Story Book of Legends and inherits the evil powers of her mother. Raven Queen drops the book and rises of the floor as hot pink colored flames surround her "Anytime now guys," Y/N said before again the shield fails and shatters like glass. Raven opens her eyes and they glowed with the hot pink color and her pupils constricted. "I'm letting Raven take this one." Y/N said as Raven showed a psychotic grin. Raven overpowered Courtly and took back her mother's book "There's more than one way to read a book Jester!" She says as she brings the book to her and absorbs it "All DoNe!" Raven's grin grew wider as she lifted herself up into the air and blasted Courtly back down to the ground. Smoke raised from the floor where Courtly laid, weakened and defeated. "And now to FiNiSh yOu." Raven cackles, getting ready to destroy Courtly Jester. Apple takes action and stands in front of Courtly "Raven stop!" "Apple, get out of the way!" "Raven, this isn't you. Choose who you want to be! Isn't that what you always tell me?!" Raven clutches her head the evil laughter over mother echoes through her head. The pink flames die down and Raven drops like a leaf in the fall. Apple and Briar caught her while Courtly makes her escape. "Oh no you don't!" YbN says, trapping Courtly in and ice block "Oh, curses!" Courtly shouts as the Queen of Hearts and Lizzie have arrived. "What is the meaning of all this commotion?!" "It's Raven Queen, your majesty. She's a hero. She's vanquished Courtly Jester!" "I took away most of her powers, your majesty, but she got away." "Not technically, as she right here." Y/N said tapping the ice. "Young lady, I own you a tremendous debt of gratitude. You are her by in invited to my birthday party!" "We would be honored but there's someone we need to care of first." Raven said.

At the Queen's party Raven looked at the Queen of Hearts "Your majesty? With your permission..." "Proceed." Raven smiled and turns away "From back to good. To better from worse. From Wonderland, I remove this curse. The nightmare's done. The day has dawned. So let's join as one and party on!" Raven shouts as the sky changes to dusk and everyone from Ever After began to appear in Wonderland. Dexter came to Wonderland and hugged his girlfriend "I was so worried about, I'm so glad you're safe." Dexter said before they both shared a kiss. "Aww, look at you two. So adorable." Y/N commented and having her hand over her heart. "I'll get us some punch." Dexter said, running over to find a punch bowl where Briar took the time to pull Raven and Apple aside. "You don't mind if I take Apple for a few minutes right?" "Take you time, I'm going to find food." Y/N said rubbing her hands and heading straight towards the food stand. "So... what's up?" "Well I've been trying to tell you for a while. See, it's my fault that the Story Book of Legends ended up here in the first place. I sorta through it down the Well of Wonder." "What? But why?" "I didn't want to have follow my destiny! The sleeping my life away and losing all my friends? Why should I be forced to live that life if it's not the one I want?" Apple took this news very well and comforted her friend. "Things used to be so simple: you signed the book, you lived your destiny. But now, if anyone can use the book to steal a destiny... well, maybe the book is more trouble than it's worth." "Whoa." "Oh, I still want my happy ever after, but I don't want our stories in danger of being stolen. They should be ours to choose or to change. Maybe it's time to shelf this book." "Am I understand you correctly?" "You always have." Apple says, giving the book to Raven. The book was lifted into the air and opened to tear out it's pages and shoot them to the students who had their page. Raven then used her magic to speed up the process and everyone got bedazzled by the book. "Saw the light show guys. Love it." Y/N said, holding a few snacks. "I got some to take back home, this food is amazing!" Y/N said, landing next to Raven "You guys should try some." Y/N says with a grin. Apple takes one of the foods that Y/N was carrying and gave it a try "Well, you're not wrong." Apple said with her hand over her mouth. "I'm so going home with a stomach ache." Y/N said as she stuffed her face with the treats. As for the Red Knight and the White Knight made their fight to the castle and the White Knight revealed HERSELF to be Darling Charming. "Atta girl Darling!" Y/N shouts as she continues to stuff her face silly.

Many moons have pasted as Ever After High has changed over the past month. Courtly... now attends Ever After High! She has a lot of new friends and is Y/N's rival when it comes to poker. Apple... took some time to get to know Courtly and accept her as her friend. "So Y/N, you ready to be heated be my again at poker?" Courtly said with a Cheshire grin "Oh it is on like Donkey Kong!" Y/N shouts as she pulls out a deck of cards. "Y/N are you sure? You lost twice and Courtly now owns one of your makeup kits." "I never needed that anyway. Wish me luck babe." Y/N said, bringing Apple to a Spider-Man kiss before Y/N to play poker against Courtly... again. And as time went by, Raven became a lot more popular with her newfound power and helping out half of the school. Y/N and Apple had to help Raven leave to spend time with... her mother, whom she could meet after all the events that went down. It was one particular day where Raven had to meet her mother in the tallest tower in Ever After High, and Apple and Y/N once again keep everyone distracted from Raven. "The billygoats are in a jam... and it's my jam!" Tiny said, who was the only giant in the school. "I'd been he happy to help." "We want Raven - not you!" "Let's cook them." "Y/N no." "I'm just kidding. I'll do it since these goats are like children and their demons on steroids." Y/N said, pulling one of them out and the other three. "We wanted Raven!" The second Billygoat said in a whiny tone. "Suck it up, life will be disappointing and theirs nothing you can do about it." Y/N said before walking away from them. "Why is helping people a pain?" She asked Apple "Well no matter if they are a pain or nice that's just how things work. "Let's just hope that Raven has better luck." Y/N said with smile. "How's that portal of yours working?" "It's going great, I just need a bit more time." Y/N said before they both went back to help the poor unfortunate souls.

I'm sorry if Courtly comes after dragon games since I barely watch the web episodes and I grew up with the show on Netflix. Love and Screams~ Michelle