Thronecoming

Thronecoming

Reminder ⛔️⚠️❗️❕‼️: The outfit above is what you where, kind of the rest of the book

Reminder ⛔️⚠️❗️❕‼️: The outfit above is what you where, kind of the rest of the book. I know this is from Monster High, but Ever After High doesn't know that. Mix and match them however you like. Use your ✨imagination✨for this one. Onto the story, but also I made you guys your Thronecoming outfit as well, hope you like it. Change the gold to silver

3rd person POV Apple woke up to Y/N's alarm clock that was set for four o'clock in the morning! "Y/N?" She looked around to room but didn't see her

3rd person POV
Apple woke up to Y/N's alarm clock that was set for four o'clock in the morning! "Y/N?" She looked around to room but didn't see her. "Y/N?" She called out again, getting out of her bed and looking around Y/N's room to find her. The room started to get colder and a chill was sent up her spine "Boo." Went someone in her ear. Apple yelped and slapped the person behind her "Ow." Apple opened her eyes to see Y/N with a slap mark on her cheek "Y/N?! Don't scare me like that." "I deserve it." "Yeah you do. Why also why do you set you *yawn* alarm clock this early?" "I'm a morning person. I always get to see the sun rise each morning." "Then can you at least turn to temperature down?" "Anything for you sweet cheeks." "Again with the nicknames." "I can't help it, you're just to cute." Y/N said, poking Apple's nose "Boop.".

Time skip

Y/N had to participate in Thronecoming since she did go here, even though she isn't really apart of that world(Little Mermaid reference for ya's). She made she her float in secret, with the help of her shadow friends she had to borrow from her base. The float contained with actual snow for the ground, ice roses, and leafless tree with hints of icicles and snow on it, and a couple of snowmen to give it that wintery touch. She just had to find blue ribbons to add some bows to it since it seemed like a good idea. Y/N made her way over to where everyone else was getting the school ready for throne coming and having to build their floats. Y/N went inside and found Blondie giving out pizza "Hey Blondie. Do mind if I can have some of your blue ribbons. Doesn't matter the color." "Of course, maybe I can help with making your just right, right?" "I've got the help I need. I just need the ribbons to give it that final touch." Blondie blinked but agreed with Y/N and handed her a basket of the leftover ribbons she didn't use. "Hey Y/N." "Oh hey Cerise, what's up?" "Wanna try out for the bookball team? You have the leadership skills for it and I'm wicked fast." "Sure, why not? I have a lot of free time so sure." "Great, let's ask." The two went over to the boys who were strategizing about how to beat Beanstalk High. "Hey guys. You know, I was thinking, maybe we'd try out for the bookball team. I'm wicked fast and Y/N here has the skill of leadership and strategizing." "Oh, well, that sounds good—" went Dexter before he was interrupted by Sparrow 🎶But you're a girl, oh!🎶 "So what does that have to do with it?" "Sorry ladies, damsels are for saving, not playing fairytale-back." "Good thing I have these ribbons." Y/N said, pulling out a long one and wrapping her hands with it but still left some to fit around a neck. "Wh-why is that?" Dexter welts, as he saw Y/N's eyes change to a golden yellow "Because then I can strangle you all." Y/N said with a sadistic grin. Cerise quickly took the pizza slice from Daring and placed it back into the pizza box before pulling Y/N away, but not without her collecting some of the boys fear of course. "Come on Y/N. They aren't worth it." "Or worth anything. Sorry Dexter, you're the only boy that's actually nice besides Hunter." Y/N apologized as she was dragged away. Y/N was then let go by Cerise who stormed off in anger, leaving Y/N to see Apple's float, and the conversation with her and Raven. "All you care about is your own happily ever after." "You know, because you didn't sign the book, all of our stories could go poof. We could all go poof." "But we didn't." "Yet. Raven, I don't want you to sign to book for me. I want you to sign so that nothing bad happens to to the people I love, including you. If you ask me, you're the one that's being selfish." Apple said, walking away from Raven with a basket of fake apples.