Scott smiled. "Well that's great! We love our customers happy."

            "Sir, could you take a picture for us?" Selena asked. We all looked at her with that another one? expression.

            "One with Tanner in it," she said with a duh tone.

We huddled up, each of our arms hooked around each other's waists with Tanner and I as the two middle persons.

            "Sure! There ya go ma'am," he handed her her phone back.

            "Thank you kindly."

We piled back into the golf cart.

            Once back up front, our guards were right where we left them, seeming relieved we were okay and weren't missing. We stripped and handed our gear back to Scott. I paid for the paintball experience, since Tanner was nice enough to pay for the food last night. And probably snuck a better tip after I had left the table if we're being honest. Then we left and headed back to the university.

"That was muy divertido!" Selena squealed.

            "It was awesome." Dallas agreed.

            "It was. Best time I've had in a while," I admitted. Tanner was good at this stuff, unfortunately.

            Tanner smiled and listened to us talk, sometimes we spoke in English, other times in Spanish. But it was one of the many things that made him so interesting, and a mystery. "What about you Tanner, did you have fun?" Selena asked.

            He peeked back at us and then back to the road. "Lots, you guys are fun to paintball with." He seemed surprised about it too.

            My sisters and I flashed each other looks. "We should bring the other guys next time, it'll be a lot more entertaining!" Dallas suggested.

            Selena agreed to her statement. Even though we're only here for two weeks.

A short while later, we arrived back on campus. We pulled up to a side of the campus I hadn't seen yet and parked. Tanner led us into an extravagant building with white columns and an all-glass entrance, the brick walkways to the building were boastful with subtle off-white and pale coral-ish colors. Tanner called the building "the Ferg," apparently a lunch room. Its walls and floors were crimson and white, pictures and wall paintings all over them. Many cafeteria stool tables were scattered everywhere except in the middle of the lunchroom because of two microphones and a karaoke player.

            When we walked in, tons of students were everywhere and I mean tons. Oh mierda. No one seemed to look up at us though, so that was at least good. Our bodyguards hovered to our sides visible by the public, shielding our appearance and facing us so it looked more natural. I felt instantly more relaxed. It was nice to have guards that knew what they were doing.

"Follow me," Tanner instructed.

We filed into the cafeteria line, being shielded again. There was so much food to choose from! From Italian to Chinese to Mexican to the usual American food, literally everything. I stared hungrily at it all, taking it all in. It was like a dream come true!

"You guys seem hungry. Dig in," Tanner pushed us. "I got it covered."

            I shook my head. "No, I don't want you paying for my food."

            He grinned while looking at some Chinese beef in their server tray. "I got the food, you got the paintball. Even stevens." He glanced at me with a smug expression. Does he find everything so amusing?