They need a ship name... I suddenly thought.

Nella? No. Eall? Wait, what the hell? EW that sounds gross.

And then, it came to me.

Yes, reader, I'm making this dramatic.

NIELLA!

Cue the applause, peasant.

Anyways, Liam seemed very confused, and looked towards Niall, who was obviously involved. Niall stared back challengingly, blue eyes hard and determined.

"Li," Louis said, briefly squeezing my shoulder again, "Later."

Liam gave up his resolve, but grinned automatically when his phone rang, and his girlfriend Audrey's face appeared on the screen. "I should take this."

I rolled my eyes at their cuteness, and looked at Louis. He was making small talk with Jen, asking her where she was from. She responded sweetly with her Irish accent. And I stared on.

He has such a nice jawline. I thought to myself, smiling slightly.

I laid my head on his shoulder in a, hopefully, just-friends way, because I didn't think he was as interested in me as I was in him. Ella disagreed but, it's Ella.

I started to think I teased her too much.

Eh, she doesn't care. I thought dismissively.

"Zayn," Ella finally cut in quietly, still not totally comfortable with the boys. "Do you mind if Jen stays here with Colly? I can go stay with Niall until her visit's over."

Somehow, I doubted she would move back into Zayn's flat.

Zayn grinned briefly, "Yeah, why not?"

Jenna grinned so widely at him. They might as well have hearts in place of their eyes.

"Derp." I said.

Louis chuckled, and started messing with my hair. I raised my eyebrows, and his hand fell. I pouted without thinking, then blushed because I could not be more obvious.

NIALL'S POV

Ella'a hand fit in mine just as perfectly as it did two years ago. It felt so good.

I could tell she was pretending to be comfortable and fine and completely forgiving around me sometimes now, but she warmed up to me quite a bit compared to what she did before. We would eventually make it back to the devotion and trust we had when we were younger.

We had to.

We were meant to be. I was convinced. There was nobody, nobody, that could ever compare to my princess. My Ella.

There was something about the look in her eyes, the dimples she had when she smiled. She was different, more different than any girl I had ever met and for that, I would never give up on her.

Ella started humming abent-mindedly, a song I didn't know.

"What are you humming?" I asked her quietly.

"Curious by Emblem 3," She replied.

Hm... I'll have to check it out. I thought to myself.

"Babe, I have to go spend time with Jen. I'll see you at dinner okay?" She said, ruffling my blond hair with her long fingers.

I pouted, "Alright, Princess." I said softly.

She leaned over, and kissed me quickly, before grabbing Colly and Jen and sprinting off farther into Zayn's flat, grinning like a maniac.

ELLA'S POV

"Okay, I'm so confused." Jen said once we were out of their ear shot.

"Me too!" Colly cried.

"About what?" Though I already knew what.

"You and Nialler over there!" Coleen screeched.

I winced. I was right. "We're trying things again."

Jen pursed her lips, but Coleen grinned widely, "Make it work. You're perfect, Ells."

"I know," Ella joked.

Jen chuckled. She seemed really happy to be visiting, and I was glad. She really deserved a vacation.

"So, Jen," Coleen said, "How old are you?"

"22," Jen answered warmly. "Your Zayn's cousin?"

"Yup!" She grinned toothily, showing of pearly white teeth.

I smiled, happy they were getting along.

Everything seemed right that day. I had Niall, Coleen, Jen, happiness, love.

It was all good, not perfect, but close enough.

I just couldn't help but wonder how long it would last.

-----

HEY BABES I UPDATED AGAIN. 2 DAYS IN A ROW.

AND TAKE A LOOK TO THE PIC ON THE SIDE.

MY SCORE IN WMYB, JUST DANCE 4. 5 STARS BABY. AND I HAVE 4 STARS ON THE EXTREME DIFFICULTY VERSION.

That's just further proof that I'm queen of you all. INCLUDING YOU, DREY. DON'T DENY IT.

Kaya Scodelario, Vanessa Marano, and Eleanor are my girl crushes okay I love them.