Chapter 84: True Potential

Start from the beginning

Misako: I've tried. But he doesn't want to talk. I don't know what to do.

Pixal: What about Crystal?

Misako: Crystal?

Pixal: The two are close.

Misako: You are right about that. (She signals Crystal and points to Lloyd)

Crystal: Here. (She gives her guitar to Kai) This would be a good time to learn how to shred.

Kai: Cool! (He plays on the guitar off tune) 

Ninja except Crystal: ...jump back, do it again. Ninja, go. Ninja, come on, come on... (Crystal walks up to Lloyd)

Crystal: What's on you're mind?

Lloyd: Nothing.

Crystal: You cared for her, didn't you?

Lloyd: What does it matter?  

Crystal: It mattered to you didn't it? Bruises go away. Bones break and heal. But getting your heart broken? Take's time to mourn, but don't let it destroy you. If you keep what's good about you under a hard shell, you'll turn out no better than Harumi. You have other friends that care about you. (She puts her hand on Lloyd's shoulder and he smiles)

Ninja: ...They say, go slow. You're gonna see us...

Cole: ...rip into it. Just jump up, kick back, whip around, and spin. And then we jump back, do it again.

Ninja: Ninja, go! Ninja, go! Come on, come on. We're gonna do it again. We just jump up, kick back, whip around, and spin.

Lloyd: (He see's the TV) Dareth, cut the music.

Ninja: And then we jump back, do it

Jay: Hey, don't.

Cole: Come on.

Styx: It was getting to the good part.

Zane: ...again...

Crystal: What's wrong?

Lloyd: Look. (He points to the TV.)

Dareth: It's always good to see my beautiful Gaye Gossip, ah.

Gayle: (On TV)...where an assailant rammed a stolen garbage truck into the front of it. I am hearing word it was a jail break. A prisoner was freed from custody.

Dareth: Okay, maybe not always good. (To the Ninja) Hey, didn't you just put the princess in jail? You don't think it's her, do you?

Gayle: (On TV) ...Okay. I'm getting verification the prisoner that was freed was the recently-apprehended Jade Princess, Princess Harumi. Security footage caught the two on video. (A clip shows Harumi and Garmadon running out of the prison.)

(Everyone gasps)

Dareth: Holy cow. That looks like...

Lloyd: That...That's impossible.

Kai: Could be anyone.

Zane: But he has four arms. 

Jay: So does Mr. E! Heh. Who doesn't have four arms these days?

Styx: Yea. It could be Mr. E letting Harumi out. Not Garmadon. Heh.

Lloyd: We stopped the ceremony, didn't we?