Chapter 79: Snake Jaguar

Start from the beginning

Kai: Oh.

Nya: Harumi, can you hand me the electric torque wrench?

Harumi: Yes, of course. (She hands her a tool.)

Nya: Oh, sweetie, that's the torque multiplier.

Harumi: Oh, I'm sorry. Maybe I should be doing something more useful. (She leaves the room)

Kai: Lloyd, Crystal, did you find their hideout?

Crystal: No sign of there hideout.

Jay: Don't worry. We'll find them. Kai and I will search other stations.

Lloyd: Where are you, Zane? (He and Crystal look at the big train tunnel map)

(Cole is locked up in a cell. He tries to hit it with his Earth Punch but he ends up hurting his hand.)

Cole: Ah! Vengestone.

Chopper Maroon: Careful!

Mohawk: What do you think I'm doing? (Cole looks to see the two carrying a box.) So, what's in the box?

Chopper Maroon: You haven't heard? The boss found the key for the last mask.

Cole: If they get the last mask, then they'll have all three.

Chopper Maroon: Ha! It's all coming together. It'll be good to see Lord Garmadon again.

Mohawk: You mean it'll be bad.

Cole: Lord Garmadon?

Chopper Maroon: Hey! You always talk to yourself this much? Shut it!

Cole: I don't talk to myself that much. I mean, sometimes, but not that much. I mean, it's only when I just kind of—(He realizes he's talking to himself again) oh.

(Zane gets shoved in front of a Son of Garmadon.)

Zane: Um...so you're the Big Man?

Killow: And you're the scum who saved Mr. E. (The Sons of Garmadon reveal Killow. He laughs.) They say your name is Snake Jaguar. What sort of name is that?

Zane: The sort that can put you on your backside if you have to ask. (They growl at each other.) So you're in charge of the Sons of Garmadon.

Killow: (Laughs.) He thinks I'm in charge. (Everyone laughs.) I'm Killow. It's my job to decide who's in and who's out. You wanna know more about us, first you gotta become one of us. And to be a Son of Garmadon, you first have to ride with us. So what do you say, boys and girls? Shall we take him to the Teeth?

Sons of Garmadon: Teeth! Teeth! Teeth! Teeth! Teeth! Teeth! Teeth! Teeth! Teeth! Teeth! Teeth! Teeth! (Zane looks at the guards coming out of a door)

Ultra Violet: (Simultaneously) Eyes forward, weirdo. (She pushes Zane)

Zane: What is the Teeth?

Killow: Like I said, you want answers, first you have to ride.

Ultra Violet: (Laughs.) He doesn't have a bike. (Everyone laughs.)

Killow: You want to join a motorcycle gang and you have no bike?

Zane: Umm....

Styx: (Whispers) Say, "I rammed it right down those Ninja's throats. They had it coming."

Zane: I rammed it right down those Ninja's throats. They had it coming.

Killow: You can have Ultra Violet's.