Chapter 1: The Beginning

Start from the beginning

"Whaddaya mean, unless you try?! Are you taking the test for fun?! What the hell can you do?! You're Quirkless!" The entire class darken before Midoriya with Bakugou in front. The teacher sighed at the sight before flipping through the paper.

"Oh, Tomioka you're also applying to UA too?" The teacher turned to his stone faced student who bluntly nodded.

---

The last period has finally ended. All of them students left their room except for Midoriya who was looking at his phone, checking the incident earlier was all over the headline.

"I better hurry and go home so I can write those on my notebook." Midoriya said as he picked up his notebook but was suddenly snatched by Bakugou.

"We're not done talking yet, Deku." Bakugou said.

"Katsuki, what's that?" One of Bakugou's friends asked as Bakugou showed him the notebook.

"Huh? "Hero Analysis for the future"? Seriously?" Bakugou's friend laughed and the other joined. Midoriya stands up trying to get his notebook back.

"I-it's fine, isn't it? Give it back!"

However, Bakugou burned the notebook using explosion. Midoriya shrieked.

"That's mean.." Then Bakugou threw the notebook out of the window.

"What?!" Midoriya screamed.

"Most top first-string heroes have stories about them from their school days. I want the shine of being able to be called the only student to make it into UA from this mediocre city junior high school. I mean, I'm perfectionist." Bakugou stated before placing a hand on Midoriya's shoulder, smoke emits from Bakugou's hand making Midoriya tensed. "So anyway, don't apply to UA, nerd."

Bakugou and his friends start to leave while the two kept saying words to the broccoli boy. Bakugou stopped in front of the door.

"If you wanna be a hero that badly, there's a quick way to do it. Believe that you'll be born with a quirk in your next life and take a last chance dive off the roof."

Midoriya turned his head to Bakugou who raised his hand, making small explosion. After that, Midoriya was left petrified in the room.

Midoriya went outside the school, scolding his childhood friend about telling someone to dive off the roof in his thoughts while searching for his notebook.

"I believe this belongs to you, Izuku?" A voice called out, halting Midoriya, he saw a familiar black-haired boy sitting near the pond while eating (f/s) (Favorite snack), holding Midoriya's burnt notebook.

"Oh, Y/n." The boy handed the notebook to Midoriya who gratefully accept it and thanked him.

Tomioka Y/n, ever since he transferred to this junior high school, he rarely talks and always distance himself to the others. Midoriya Izuku is the first person Y/n made friends with.

He aced all of the test just like Bakugou, making him quite popular in Aldera Junior Highschool, nobody knows or seen what his quirk, so they assumed that he's Quirkless like Midoriya.

Midoriya's face saddened as he thought about what Bakugou had said to him.

"What the can hell can you do?!"

"You're Quirkless!"

"If you wanna be a hero that badly, Believe that you'll be born with a quirk in your next life and take a last chance dive off the roof."

Midoriya flips through his "Hero Analysis for the future" notebook, staring into each notes. He already knew that he will not be accepted into the UA as well as be a hero. Sensing the broccoli's sadness, Y/n spoke up.