"W-where are we going? " Lisa asked as he started the car.

"My place. "

Lisa snapped her neck towards Jungkook, "Why are we going to your place exactly?"

"That is a surprise. " He replied playfully, "Don't worry doll I won't kill you. Not today."

"Yeah, that's not creepy at all. " Lisa rolled her eyes. The rest of the drive was comfortably silent.

Jungkook opened the door to his extremely private apartment. Lisa notices that even the name plate didn't have his real name. It had the name, 'Justin'.

Jungkook noticed this curiousness of Lisa and said, "This apartment is like my escape. The address is not public and I have a separate entrance and lift to come here. "

Lisa smiled but didn't say anything.

"You can sit here or check out my apartment or whatever you want. I will be back in a few minutes. " Jungkook said and dissappeared to his kitchen. Lisa decided to check out his apartment.

"Woah" She gasped as she took notice of the living room. "This is beautiful". Although, the apartment was not the biggest, it was definitely chic and modern in style. But what impressed her the most was the warmth and welcoming feeling of the house.

"He has a very good taste. " She mumbled to herself as she entered room after another. Her favourite thing was definitely the view from his room.

"Imagine waking up here

"Imagine waking up here. " Lisa dreamily sighed and then realised the pun of her sentence. She hit herself lightly on the head, "Yah Lisa paboya! Stop saying random shit without thinking. "

"I mean all you have to do is ask if you want to wake up here Lis. " She turned around at his voice and here eyes widened. There he was leaning on the doorframe, his hands, folded.

"C'mon to the kitchen now. " He said wearing a mild smirk on his face.

A very delicious waffel meal was waiting for them in the kitchen.

Lisa jumped with happiness, "Waffles!? How did you know I love them? "

"Hmmm I guessed. " Jungkook replied. "I am pretty sure you didn't get to have breakfast so I made it for you. "

'Who is he? Some kind of definiton of boyfriend material? ' Lisa thought.

"C'mon let's eat. We are gonna get joined by Rosé, Jimin and others..."

"Hmmm why? "

"Well they wanted to hangout together as we are getting closer. So, I thought this would be the perfect day. "

"Yeah! " Lisa exclaimed.

Just after they finished eating the doorbell rang.

"Hey guys! " Jisoo beamed and hugged Lisa. Behind her were Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok.

All of them greeted each other.

After some time Jimin, Rosé and Suga entered the house.

"So what should we do? " Rosé asked us. Everyone was sitting in Jungkook's living room.

"Let's play truth or dare! " J-hope exclaimed.

"Truth or dare. " Jimin mocked, "What are we? 12? "

"You might have played the version for 12 yr olds, sunbaenim. Not all of us here have had boring school years, you know. " Rosé irritadely replied.

"Well, I am sorry for having an opinion, Rosé-ssi. " Jimin bitterly replied. Both of them

"What's with them? " Jisoo whispered to Lisa. Lisa shrugged in reply.

Jin cleared his throat, "There is no pain in playing. Let's play truth and dare! " Jin exclaimed to cut the tension in the room.

"Alright then. " Namjoon said. "Let's play the number one. "

They started playing. The first turn came to Jin. He chose dare.

"Jin hyung. We dare you to kiss the most attractive person, according to you, in the room. " Suga stated lazily but still amused.

Jin hummed for a while and examined every person in the room. He slightly smirked after some time and said, "Jisoo...."

Jisoo's head snapped towards him and her cheeks flushed red, "Y-yes? "

"Please scoot over. you are coming between me and the mirror. " Jin said and went to kiss himself.

Everyone started laughing, hysterically at this. "Oh my god hyung. You never change, do you? " Jungkook said in between his laughs.

"No he doesn't. " Jisoo huffed as she crossed her arms and looked away, a little bit annoyed.

"I am always going to be me. " Jin said and leaned towards Jisoo to kiss her on her head.

"Yahh! What are you doing. " Jisoo tried to sound angry but let's be honest, can you be angry from the WWH, himself?

"What did I do? Did I do something? " Jin asked innocently and then ruffled her hair.

Everyone settled back at their places and continued playing. After some time, in which, Rosie had to act like a chipmunk, Jisoo had to confess to Lisa that she was the one who by mistake shaved Louis' fur off, Suga had to do a romantic proposal to J-hope, much to both of their dismay, Jungkook had an idea.

"Guys, I have an idea! " He stood up, "Why don't we go on a long ride and play truth and dare inside the car? "

"What?" Everyone was confused.

"This way the amount dares would increas and get more exciting. We can perform them in random stores and stuff. " Jungkook said.

"We do have all day. It will be fun. Let's go. " Lisa stood up too and so did everyone. They all settled in Jungkook's minivan and off they went.

________________________

HEYYYYYY GUYSSS

So I just wanted the charaters to have a good time before all the drama starts. They deserve to be happy before the storm, yeah?

So the next few chapters will be lighter (Liskook ones).

Love y'all! See you soon!.