In The House Of GOD

Start from the beginning

"Mhmm."

"I gotta go its getting closer to wake up time and I gotta put the phone back in its safe keeping spot."

"A'ight, talk to you later."

"Yeah, bye I love you."

"Love you too, babe."

"Mwahh! "

Laughing I said "I ain't with that sissy sh-stuff."

She gave me a blank look before saying "So you not gonna kiss me back?"

"Bab-"

"You not gonna kiss me back Eric?"

"Ughh, Mwahh."

"Now that was a sissy ass effect."

Did she just say ass...

"Mwahh!! Happy."

"Eeh." She giggled.

"Get off my line girl."

"Love you too sissy." She said before ending the call.

I placed my tablet on the nightstand before mushing much face in my pillow falling right back into my slumber.

****

Tamia POV

"Morning..."I yawned out to everyone it was 7:32 am and I was too tired I was walking around with one eye still shut drawing my feet as I around the house and let's not even forget how I spend fifteen minutes in the bathroom on the toilet because I kinda fell asleep while peeing, yep I was that tired.

But the thing is it wasn't even my fault Kevin wanted to stay up and talk which I thought was sweet and cute til I realize talk for him really meant ' I horny as fuck gimme some pussy.'

After slapping him upside the head I kicked him outta my room, cause I meant what I said no sex at Ms Ruth's house but he keep thinking I'll give into his fine ass temptations mhmm-- oooh just pitiful.

So my behavior at the moment is really all his fault, got me here cranky while everyone else is all damn refreshed.

"Chile why you so tired, didn't I see you turn in at 8:30." Ms Ruth asked me.

"Ms Ruth I did but there was this bug in my room that just refused to get out." I answered while Kevin choked on his eggs .

"A bug huh?" Serai nosy behind had to say.

"Yeah that's what I said."

"Pshh, you should've just killed it." She said throwing a grape into her mouth all while smiling hard at Kevin.

"Mhmm, I didn't think off that I'll do that next time- if I ever come in contact with any more bugs that is."

"Yeah you do that."

Taking a seat by Kevin I gracefully took the hot plate that Ms Ruth was handing me.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome baby."

Digging in I felt Kevin put his hand on my thigh, I just rolled my eyes as I continue to enjoy my breakfast.

"Good Morning everyone." Eric came in smiling.

"What got you so happy?" I asked taking a sip of my orange juice.

"Don't freak out when I tell y'all this mainly Serai and Tamia but-"

"Why we gotta be the ones to freak out?" I asked while Serai and I looked over at each other.

"Yeah what she said." Serai said throwing her two cents in.

"Cause y'all most likely will."Kaden stopped eating to say.

"Ain't nobody ask you." Serai sass him.

"I'm just saying y'all do, do that."

Laughing she said"You-" before I cut her off.

"Serai not now, we're eating."

"Oww!" Kevin screamed everyone's head snapped towards him to see what was wrong, all except me since I knew why he was acting like that.

I pinched him, you damn Skippy I did he kept moving his hand higher and higher on my leg and I just wasn't with it so I pinched his ass well his hand but you get what I mean.

"What you do that for?!" He yelled looking at me. Before I could answer Ms Ruth said

"What happen? You alright baby."

"Yeah I'm good." He answered with a means mug on his face.

"Well if everything is alright, then boy you better fix yo face looking like Eddie Murphy in Norbit. Don't make me come over there and fix it."

"Yes ma'am." He mumbled.

As Ms Ruth turned back to finish washing the dishes, Kevin just sat there glaring at me he was looking so hard I was tempted to ask for my face back but I zipped my lips rolling my eyes at him.

"Keep on Tamia, keep on." He whispered for only me to hear before I could react Eric brought the attention back to him.

"Hey happy guy over here can I get a chance to say my piece, damn." He said still grinning.

Serai grinned with him as she said "Okay, now I'm really curious, the floor is yours bro bro."

"I heard from Amy."

"What!" Both Serai and I screamed.

"See what I tell you." Kaden laughed.

"Kaden baby," Serai started off sweetly "Shut yo ass up." She snapped.

Oooh burn...

"Lord I know it's Sunday and I'm trying my hardest not to bust one of these kids upside they heads for all the cursing they doing but Lawd I'm about to do it, I swear I'ma do it." Ms Ruth said looking up at the ceiling before looking over at us with a skillet in her hand.

"Keep on I got something for y'all behinds, keep on."

Yep that's Kevin's grandmother for sure...

"How?" Serai urged Eric to continue not even answering her grandmother.

"Serai.." Ms Ruth dragged out.

Quickly she turned and smiled before saying "Sorry Nana."

"Tsk."

"Back to Amy now, how?"

"She called."

"That's it well that just sucked the excitement outta everything."

"Serai shut up."

"Yeah we Skype all night last night and woke up to each other this morning."

"Aww." Serai and I gushed.

"That's so sweet, but hold up where is she why was she M.I.A "

"Her effing parents." He said clearly pissed off by them two.

"So what now?" Kevin asked.

"She's away at some all girls camp so we just gonna facetime and Skype til we both get home."

"I mumbled just glad she's okay." I said now standing by Eric with my now empty plate.

"Yeah me too bro, hopefully you'll be kind enough to let Tammy and I FaceTime her."

"That's up to y'all I'm just glad my baby girl is okay."

"I'm happy for you too baby, I can see you truly love this girl and I can't wait to meet her next time y'all come out, now get y'all asses up them starts we get fifteen minutes before I drag y'all out of this house for church chop chop."

Putting our plates in the dishwasher we all headed upstairs to get ready for church.

I was honestly a little nervous seeing that's its been forever since I 've been in a church, I just hope all goes well.