sakusa kiyoomi • yours

Start from the beginning

"Stop!" You shout out at him. You were trying your hardest to fight back the smile appearing on your face and the giggles trying to come up out of your chest, but you couldn't help yourself.

"I asked you a question. Do you want to a) use the shower first, b) let me use the shower first, or c) take a shower together?" He sweetly repeats the choices as he dresses your face and neck up with more of his kisses and unwavering love.

"Why is there a third option now?"

"Because if I didn't add it, you would still be in the bed pretending to be angry at me."

You pout at his untruthful statement, "No, I would not!"

Sakusa simply rolls his eyes and smiles down at you, "I know the type of person my wife is."

You rest your head on his chest to look at him, "And the type of person your wife is... what?"

Those enlarging, black orbs indulge in the beauty of you for a solid fifteen seconds before he parts his moist lips to come up with the sweetest reply, "Perfect. My wife is perfect. She's absolutely perfect and everything that I need."

Your cheeks grow heated from the way he looks at you and softly speaks to you. His stare was intense—it was as if you could see all the love overflowing in his eyes for you within that moment. Actually, you always wondered what made him fall for you or how he fell for you. His response to your question was something you could never quite understand—it was always the answer 'because it was you,' the strange answer that sounded as if it was everything, but the same answer that gave you no closure.

You quickly launch yourself forward to set yourself from his constricting embrace. The second you got free, you took your robe off of the loveseat in the middle of the room and covered your bare body with it.

"Anyways, I'll be taking a shower first. I'll try to be quick, so you can get in next—Kiyo?" You ask in confusion at his arms wrapping back around you and his chin lying on your shoulder. Your eyes fall to his big hands slowly undoing the tie to your robe that you literally just tied.

"No, I don't want you to take a shower by yourself anymore. In fact, I believe that we should take a shower together. I wouldn't want you heading to work without proper aftercare," He says in a tone that was full of seduction and need. You snap your eyes to the side of you, desiring to see his expression. But the only thing you saw were those black orbs that you swore couldn't get any darker were now as dark as night and full of lust. It hasn't been twenty minutes nor have you recovered yet, but this was your fault for asking him how to show he much he loves you, "I only need fifteen minutes. Fifteen more minutes is all I need with you."

You shouldn't had let him talk you into a couple of more minutes because you can't focus on any of this paperwork. Your legs are jittering all over the place. Your mind is only focused on him. Pristine images of his breathtaking facial features scrunching up from utter ecstasy rippling through his sweaty, muscular body and his wet lips upturning widely to form such a perfectly pure smile your way—it's all you could think about. You simply cannot focus on work. He was clouding your mind like the plague.

"Good morning, Ms. L/N," Your co-worker warmly greets you as he waltz through your office door and closes it behind him. You move your focus off of your work and onto the tall, giddy man walking over to your desk with more files and paperwork.

"Good morning, Mr. Kimura! And thank you for bringing me these files. I was just about to come downstairs to grab them—you've definitely saved me the time," You happily reply. The older man gifts you the files with a kind smile, then motions his hand out one of the guest chairs sitting before your large desk.