Oh wait, it's me, never mind.

"You- Okay, I don't even know what to say to you with that information." She shakes her head.

"It was fun, we went to a Halloween party and there was this room, he kinda tortured me."

"Fun? How is pain fun? I- I'm so confused." Two months ago, I would've had the same mindset, but now, well, now I'm addicted.

"Pain kink." I shrug like it's nothing and she lets out a laugh. I'm getting more comfortable with my kinks, I'm normalizing them for myself and it's getting easier to talk about.

"Fair enough." She says with a nod, "So, you went to the party?"

"Yeah, it was fun, the Halloween decorations were insane, all my friends went and we got drunk. Did a little truth or dare, that was... interesting. One of Caleb's ex- well no, a past hookup was there, which kinda caused a little drama." I mumble the latter.

"What happened?"

"A lot. He has bad mental health, especially when they got together and a lot of shit kinda happened, anyway she basically humiliated him in front of everyone with the details."

"Damn, that's harsh. What a bitch. Did you get her name?" She asks.

"Natalia." I say and her eyes widen at me, putting the coffee mug down on the counter in front of me.

"I was gonna say that I'd beat her up for little Caleb, but I aren't doing that with her, I'd end up dead." She chuckles.

"She's bad then?" I take a sip from my coffee and I smile at the taste. She makes them just how mom did. She maybe a horrible person, but she knew her way around a kitchen.

"Mhm." She nods, "I'm sorry that happened to Caleb and I'm sorry you got to witness it there, that can't have been pretty."

"It wasn't, I hate seeing him upset." I pout, "I cheered him up though, he just needed distractions - we both did."

"Oh, yeah? What distractions?" She smirks and images of Saturday night back at the party fill my mind. Fuck, I miss him.

"He filmed us." I blurt out and she smacks her hand over her face.

"You need to be serious with me for one minute, okay?" She checks and I nod quickly. "What the actual fuck?"

"What?" I giggle shyly.

"You had sex, on video? You had sex on video?" Her repetition of the words seem to be a way for her to understand it better and it's quite baffling to see.

"Yes." I nod again and she blinks rapidly. "It's not that bad, don't act so fucking shocked. We wanted to and why not? No ones going to see it, it's staying in his hidden folder away from everyone."

"Damn, you really trust him, don't you?" She asks and a smile grows on my face. I trust him with my whole soul, heart and body.

"Yeah, I mean, he trusts me and I do him, it's team work in the end."

"I don't see myself ever trusting someone that much." She will one day, I know she will. She's never been the type to want a relationship, but I know one day, she'll find a great guy for herself.

"Yeah, well, we're a little crazy, what can I say?" We are crazy. It's terrifying to know I trust Caleb so much after so little time.

"Caleb looks so fucking innocent too." She mutters and I let out a laugh.

"Right?" I shake my head, calming the blush in my cheeks.

"Yeah!"

"He isn't though, like at all, he's a softy but when it's all heated that all switches round on both of us. He cares for me so much though, like once he literally made me breakfast because I came on my period and I swear, I fell in love with him there and then." I ramble on, "He isn't innocent either, like in the slightest. He's the one that's turned me into who I am today and I thank him for that."