As we walk in, the first thing I see is the obvious four poster bed on the right side wall. It's big, bigger than any one I've ever seen and I'm guessing that's on purpose for when Caleb booked it.

Opposite the bed and to our left as we walk in is a large flat screen tv with two wooden closets either side them, that are built up against the wall.

And nothing is at the forth wall in front of us, nothing but the largest window I've ever seen. The whole wall is glass, it isn't brick or wood, it's just plain glass.

It seems like something straight out of a movie, where the next scene would be the couple watching the sunrise together, sat at the floor and thinking over whatever the fuck they did prior.

I am definitely taking pictures of this view later.

"If you don't fuck me against this window at one point tonight, I might cry." My words, they fly out of my mouth before I can catch them.

His hands are on me before I realize and while I look back to see if the door is closed, he kicks it behind us.

My attention is soon brought back to my man when I feel the sharp pain rush through me while he pulls at the seams of my hair and a moan falls my lips.

"Jesus, fuck." I'm stumbling and rushing out my words as he walks us over to the window. This took a turn... A turn I did not expect. "Caleb."

"Wouldn't want to see you cry tonight, angel." That's all he says before his mouth is on me, kissing on my neck. When I feel the glass behind me, my back hitting it, I let out a gasp, gripping my arms around the back of his neck.

"Wha-what, are you serious?" I wasn't joking, but I didn't think it'd actually happen, I really was expecting him to merely joke about it and for us to move on.

He pulls back to look me in the eyes and I smile, seeing them dilated and so effected already. "Mhm, were you?"

"Yes, but I-" I don't have chance to talk since the next thing I'm doing is kissing him.

His lips are on mine, dominating me and taking control, bringing whatever idea I had of how this night will start with the two of us to become obsolete.

With both hands gripping my hips, he holds me up against the window and my legs involuntarily go to his waist, hooking around him. He smiles against my lips when I do that and grinds his front with mine, trying to relieve the frustration we've put each other in.

He stops abruptly, it coming too much for him, and as if it was split second decision, one of his hands hastily leave my hip, the other gripping it more tightly. He brings it down between us and my thighs, brushing my lingerie to this side so that my heat is fully exposed to him.

I don't waste a second more, wanting the same for him and my hands stumble at his zip, but I soon undo his fly and take him out of his boxers.

The sight of him is a sight I've missed, although four days ago I was sat on his bed, taking him in my mouth like it was nothing, I do miss it.

This position with him is what I've missed the most; the closeness, the sexual desire, the anticipation for what's to come.

It's been three long weeks without him and there's not much longer to wait until he's mine once more.

I have all of him again.

"Fuck me, please, just fuck me." I beg under my breath as I try to pull him closer, gripping his ass. His dick is lined up at my entrance ready for me, all he needs to do is move that little bit closer to me and we're together again.