"Fucked anyone here before?"

"A few people." I answer shortly, ripping open the foil packet with my teeth. "Never anyone this fucking beautiful."

"No?"

"You ruined sex for me, love. Never want anyone other than you." I roll the the latex onto myself.

"Wish I could say the same, but Harry's been looking mighty fine lately." She teases and I bite my lip, looking up at her and she's got that grin again.

"You're gonna be wishing you never said that." I tell her, pulling her legs apart so I can snake my hand between them. "Soaked for me, like my dick, don't you?"

"Mhm." She nods silently.

"Is this what you want?" I tease her, running my tip through her folds, up to her clit and then back down to her entrance. It's taking every once of self control I've ever had to stop me from burying into her right now, but she needs to learn.

"Yes, please, fuck." Those nails of hers dig into my ass, one of her fingers snaking around to my hole.

"Nah-ah, don't start, angel, don't want your fingers right now, want your cunt." I grit out.

"Fuck me then, please." She begs out in whimpers.

"It's unfortunate really, that you have to be so bad, always have to be a teasing whore for me, don't you?"

"Caleb."

"It's daddy, did you forget that? Because I'm sure I heard it earlier when you were swaying those hips of yours, darling." I grip onto her hips, pulling her closer to the counter so much so she's starting to whine at the cold.

"What do you want? I'll do anything."

"Turn around for me." I order and with those weak legs of her, she's obliges and turns her back to me.

"Wore a dress, I wasn't sure-" I cut her off, wearing a dress is a massive thing for her and only now have I really just noticed how big it is, I don't want to mess this up.

"You look fucking beautiful." I murmur in her ear. "You suit red, always will and always have."

"Caleb, please." She whimpers as I pull the fabric of her dress over her ass.

"Want some bruises?" I ask, snaking my belt from out of the loops.

"Mhm." She nods impatiently.

"You know the safe word." I whisper to her before placing a light kiss on her neck.

"It's yellow." She gulps and I nod with a hum of approval.

"Love you, darling." I tell her with a smile as I take one of the her ass cheeks in my hand, squeezing it tightly before hitting my palm down on it, the sound of the impact ringing in my ears.

"Shit." She splutters out.

"Yellow it is, tell me to stop if you want, I don't have to do this."

Yes, I do have to do this, my girlfriend has turned into a right feisty little bitch and never listens now, she's got a new attitude and I fucking love it, but she knows her intentions and I need to set them straight, she can't tease me and leave me.

"Never." She bows her head and I don't hesitate when pulling my belt back, it making a noise with the vast movement and when I crack it down against her skin, those whimpers and screams that leave her are so heavenly to hear. I didn't expect the metal to actually mark her like it did but the impact has left a cut and blood is slowly pooling around it.

"Made you bleed, that's what you get for being a whore, got it?" I grab on her neck, the belt falling to the floor.

"Mhm." She nods again.