Chapter 35. (!)

Začít od začátku

"Who do you think you are?" I ask, and he looks up at me innocently.

"Caleb?" He's so cute.

"You're so desperate, baby." I tell him and he smiles up at me. "You're so fucking sneaky."

"Hey, you picked me, I'm yours." He says and I shake my head.

"All mine."

"I want you to do something for me." He says, and I frown, I'm supposed be giving orders here. "I want you to cum for me before we get down to the new stuff, okay?"

"Mhm." I nod my head and he instantly goes to kiss my neck, sucking on my sweet spot the first chance he gets.

"Your ass still hurt, baby?" He grips my cheeks in his hands and I wince from the impact from our little moment at the frat house.

"Yes." I don't hesitate with my words and he chuckles lightly.

"Did you like it when I hurt you?"

"Yes." I repeat, answering yet another one of his questions, swallowing down the knot in my throat as I do.

"Good girl." His taunting doesn't stop as his hand dips down between my thighs, his fingers brushing up my folds, making an instant move to my clit. "Are you my good girl?"

"Fuck." I can't help it, I can't stop the moan that leaves me when he pinches my clit between two fingers.

"Answer me."

"Yes, I'm your good girl."

"Oh, yeah?" Damn it. The way he effects me, the way his words effect me, it's so simple, but they send chills down my body. "Tell me what you want me to do, you're in charge remember."

"I want you to fuck me."

"Fuck you how?" Okay, so he's going to kill me. This is torture, absolute torture.

"Doggy, want you to hit me in all the right spots." I murmur going to kiss him and he smiles, pulling away before our lips can touch.

"Slow and torturous?" He dips his fingered down from my clit; the repetitive assault stopping and he goes for my entrance, not hesitating before entering me and pumping his two fingers inside me. "Or fast and hard."

"Har-hard." I stumble out.

"Fast?" He taunts lowly, knowing my answer already, he knows exactly what I want.

"Yes, yes, please fast."

"Cum all over my fingers like a good girl for daddy and you can fuck me in the ass, yeah?" He kisses the top of my head and I nod desperately against him.

I want that so much. I want him. I want to cum so bad, but I had a plan in mind if me and Caleb ever did this, if I ever got to dominate him truly, and this wasn't exactly involved.

"I have a... I have a better idea." I choke out, losing the ability to breathe, never mind speaking. Ten more seconds of this - of him touching me - I'd be there, I don't have a clue what I'm thinking.

"Oh, yeah?" He circles his fingers inside me, massaging my g-spot, and I do everything in my power not to give into the pit in my belly wanting to explode. He knows exactly how to pleasure me and it's always been a blessing, but now, it's torture.

"Mhm." It isn't easy, but I pull away, crawling off his lap, his fingers leaving me as I do and he stares at me confused as I lay down beside him, making him sit up so that he's now staring down at me.

"What are you-"

"Lay down for me. I don't want to cum right now, I wanna play with you first." You'd think I'm selfless, but with what I have planned, I'm far from it. I'm evil, I really am.