64: Elizabeth's Visitor.

Mulai dari awal

Leo smiled, "Don't worry about it. You shouldn't be worried about your room. Also, please dry your hair – you should roam around with wet hair," Leo pointed out. Elizabeth's hand went up to her head and touches her wet hair. She smiled, "Yes, I was just about to dry them when you came," She replied. Leo put the paper bag on the table, "I brought you some food." He said. "Would you like me to help you dry your hair?" He offered his help. Elizabeth smiled, "Oh no, I can do it. Please sit – it will only take me a few minutes to dry my hair," she said before she rushed to the bathroom. Her heart was racing. Leo was sitting on the couch with piles of clothes on the other side. He wasn't wearing anything special – just a black button-up shirt with a pair of jeans but still he looked lavishing to her. She switched on her hairdryer and started to dry her hair. She was looking back at her reflection but all she could think about was the man sitting out on the couch – waiting for her to come out. She gulped as thought about him more. How amazing he looks with his sleeves rolled up – his tattoos on his forearm pecking through the back fabric. Elizabeth closed her eyes, "Stop it, Elizabeth." She whispered to herself. Elizabeth didn't realize that her hand was getting too close to her scalp when she was lost thinking about Leo. The hot circle of the dryer hit her skin causing her to flinch and hissed before the dryer fell out of her hand and landed on the floor – making a loud noise – nearly hitting her foot. She closed her eyes tightly – she couldn't focus on anything.

Leo heard it and immediately got on his feet and marched into the washroom – thinking that Elizabeth had hurt herself. He walked in to see Elizabeth picking the dryer off the floor. She turned her head to look at Leo while she was bending down and tried to stand straight when her head hit the marble slab and let out another hiss. "Elizabeth," Leo called out her name worriedly and stepped closer to her – rubbing her head. Elizabeth was feeling embarrassed – what had happened to her? Why couldn't she think straight now that Leo was here? His presence baffled her – she was getting nervous around him. "Are you okay?" Leo asked – looking into her eyes while his hand stayed on her head. Elizabeth gulped and let out a shaky breath – she needed to calm herself down – it was just Leo, "Uh – yeah, I am fine." She replied. Leo glanced at the hairdryer Elizabeth had in her hand and licked his lip, "Here, let me help you dry your hair," Leo offered while Elizabeth stared at him through the mirror. She wanted to decline but no words left her mouth and Leo switched out the dryer.

Leo's finger softly ran through Elizabeth's hair. Her eyes slowly closed as Leo calmly dried her hair. He looked in the mirror to see that Elizabeth had her eyes closed while she tilted her head a little. He couldn't stop himself by admire how beautiful she looked even when she was sick. Elizabeth placed her hands on the marble slab – each on the side of the white sink. Her hair was dried out. As Leo switched off the dryer – Elizabeth opened her eyes. Even though her back was facing Leo yet her eyes met his through the mirror. Leo placed the dryer on the slab – never taking his eyes off her. Elizabeth gulped and didn't dare to move either. Her eyes kept staring into Leo's, her hands stayed still and so did her legs. She let out a shaky breath as Leo's eyes flicked from her eyes to her lips. Her heart was racing but still, she didn't make any move. Leo softly took a step forward till his chest was almost pressed again Elizabeth's back – maintaining eye contact. Leo gulped – Elizabeth could feel his heartbeat against her skin – or was it hers? She couldn't tell anymore.

Leo slowly traced his fingers on her forearm – inching towards her hands. Elizabeth's breathe hitched. She closed her eyes and slightly leaned back until she was completely pressed against him. Leo placed both his hand over Elizabeth's – intertwining their fingers while he leaned into her and softly grazed his nose above her ear. Elizabeth unconsciously licked her lower lip while her eyes remained closed. Leo closed his eyes as well and softly placed a kiss above her ear. Elizabeth gulped as Leo sniffed her hair before one of her hands let out of her hand. His hand slowly traced her shoulder – causing her to shudder pleasantly. With his hand, he slowly moved her hair – exposing her neck to him. He looked into the mirror to see if Elizabeth was okay with him continuing. Her eyes were still closed while she was biting her lower lip. She titled her head slightly – giving him an excess to her neck. Leo gently touched her soft and smooth skin with his lips – Elizabeth's breathing hitched but she didn't move. Leo paused – he didn't know if Elizabeth wanted his to continue but when Elizabeth closed her fist with his fingers intertwined – he got his signal and softly kissed her neck. He kissed her earlobe before biting them softly – it made her quiver. Leo kept on kissing her neck and with each kiss – Elizabeth was getting out of breath. Leo's lips slowly started to get a little intense on her skin and she started to feel hot – although it was a chilly day and she just got out of the shower.

Leo moved his other hand from her gentle grip and slowly wrapped his arms around her waist. Elizabeth slowly opened her eyes while Leo was nibbling her skin. Leo looked into the mirror and stopped – they both kept staring into each other's eyes before Elizabeth turned around and placed her lips on his. She didn't start slow – it was like she attacked his lips. Leo pulled her closer to him while she wrapped her hand around his waist – letting him press her body against the slab with his body. Elizabeth let out a moan in protest when Leo tried to pull away slightly – he did it anyway. Both of them were out of breathing – Leo looked into Elizabeth's eyes, "Elizabeth," Leo was about to say something but Elizabeth placed his finger against his lips, "Don't say anything. I know what I am doing – you know what you are doing. None of us are drunk and we both know that we need this," She whispered. Leo didn't reply to her – instead he kissed her again and this time made her sit on the top of the slab. Elizabeth wrapped her legs around his waist. Leo placed his hands on her bottom and walked out of the washroom.

Elizabeth didn't even realize that they were now in the room – she was completely taken by Leo's tongue exploring her mouth. Leo slowly placed her on the bed and tried to move up but Elizabeth tightened her legs around his waist. Leo smiled and kissed her again and slowly let her legs down. Leo's hand slowly went under her shirt – grazing her skin while Leo pressed his lips against her neck. "Leo," Elizabeth whispered his name. Leo looked into her eyes while Elizabeth's hands went up to unbutton his shirt. Leo kept his eyes on her while she slowly unbuttoned his shirt. Leo back up and took his shirt off – exposing his inked skin to Elizabeth. Elizabeth's eyes wandered on his skin – looking around the three tattoos – he had on his chest and shoulder. She reached out for his skin and softly traced his finger against his hot skin. Leo couldn't wait – he leaned in and once again placed his lips on hers and with his hands, he took off her shirt. Her hands went behind her – unhooking her bra while his lips nibbled her neck. Elizabeth arched her back and closed her eyes. Her heart was racing while breathing quickened. It was all too much for her to control – all of a sudden she felt as if she couldn't breathe – the feeling on his on her was taking her breath away – literally.

Elizabeth's eyeshot opened as she tried to suck in a breath but instead, water went in her mouth. She gasped for air and moved her hand around to feel the water. She gasped and shot out of water – she gasped for air while she coughed out the water. She gulped and looked around to see that she was in her bathtub. The water had gone cold and she had almost drowned herself by falling asleep in the bathtub. She placed her hand over her chest and gulped – her eyes wandered around – trying to find Leo but he wasn't there. It was a dream. She dreamt of him. Her breathing finally came to normal, "Wow," she said – still a little breathless, "That was one detailed dream," She mumbled to herself. She was feeling tingly and her dream embarrassed herself. "That's it – no more Benadryl," she told herself. It had made her sleepy and she fell asleep in the tub. She stepped out and drained the water before she took a long hot shower and cleaned herself. She wrapped a towel around her and walked out of the washroom. Her eyes went on the bed – where she saw her and Leo getting in action.

She changed into a white plain t-shirt and a pair of jeans. Elizabeth deliberately left out the shirt and yoga pants she saw in her dream. It was too embarrassing for her. She was about to dry her hair when she heard the doorbell. Her eyes widened – her dream replayed in her head. She gulped and slowly moved to the door. Through the peephole, she saw who it was and gasped when she saw the familiar figure that she saw in her dream with a white lilies bouquet in one hand and a large paper bag in another wearing the same black button-up shirt and jeans from her dream, "Well, fuck." She cursed under her breath.