25: The Morning After

Elizabeth thought it would just be a kiss – a much-heated kiss. What she didn't know was that a kiss would turn into a full make-out session. She didn't know that she would hold his hand and direct him to her room. She didn't think she would let him undress her nor did she think he would let her do the same to him. Was it the alcohol in her system or it was just the fire inside her – refusing to give up – all she knew was that Leo was with her in her room and her bed. With each kiss – the desire grew in Elizabeth. Her hands rubbed his back – smearing her palms with his sweat. His skin felt hot under her hands. His hands wandering around her body – pleasuring her in ways she didn't think of. Elizabeth bit her lower lip and arched her back when he bit her skin – not hard enough to tear her skin, but enough to keep her longing for more. The noise Leo made was enough to keep her at the edge – she needed him like a moth to a flame.

Their undergarments went off piece by piece following their clothes and scattered upon the floor. The only thing that kept them warm enough was their bodies onto each other and a thin sheet. All night long they did what they never thought they would do. As tired as Leo already was – he didn't sleep until very late with his head on her. None of them exchanged words – the only sound that came out of their mouths was moaning and groaning. Leo was fast asleep on her bare chest while Elizabeth couldn't even blink asleep. She stayed up while her fingers softly went through Leo's hair. She still couldn't believe that she was with Leo Wayne in bed. The same Leo that didn't like to be around her was now sleeping peacefully on her. Her heart was still beating fast in her chest – she wonders how he isn't up yet by the sound of it crashing in her chest.

She was softly tracing her hand in his hair as her eyes started to drop – finally, she was going to sleep when she felt Leo moving in his sleep. Elizabeth opened her eyes and looked at him as his lips were moving by no sound was coming out. There was a thick layer of sweat forming on his forehead as he creased his forehead in his sleep and frowned before he gasped and opened his eyes. "Leo," she whispered concernedly while Leo laid still on her with his eyes wide open and his breath labored. He didn't even blink – he just stared into nothing. Elizabeth panicked and put her hand on his cheek as she softly stroked her thumb on his burning skin. "Leo, it is okay." She whispered in his ear. He was slightly shaken by the nightmare that woke him up. Elizabeth thought that he would try to get up. She was prepared for him to get up, take this belonging, tell her that this was a mistake, and just leave – but to her surprise, he didn't. He laid her head on her as she softly mumbled in his ear – telling him he will be alright as she wandered her fingers in his soft and slightly wet from the sweat hair till his eyes dropped and soon he fell asleep.

A small smile spread on her lips and Leo slept on her while she still feels conflicted – unaware of how Leo will react when he wakes up in the morning. She mashed lips and sighed before she closed her eyes and tried to sleep which didn't come easy but it came eventually.

The next morning, Leo woke up with a sweet scent. He frowned and rubbed his nose as the unfamiliar fragrance around him. He slowly opened his eyes to see Elizabeth's face right in front of her. For a second he blew his top, but then the last night slowly came back to him and he closed his eyes regretfully. What has he done? How could he sleep with Elizabeth? Why couldn't he control himself around her? He didn't act hysterically – he just laid there and saw her sleep peacefully beside him. She looked so untroubled in her sleep. He knew he was feeling attractive towards her, but he never thought that he would get so out of control around her and ends up sleeping with her.

Now, many questions started to rise in his mind. She will be asking questions – what is he going to say – that it was a mistake? They were fully conscious when they did it. He remembered each detail of last night – he even remembered how he woke up in the middle of the night by the nightmare he usually gets and how she soothed her. Leo was troubled to realize that Elizabeth was able to do what he couldn't do for himself – she calmed him down. He conflicted whether he should stay or leave and if he leaves – should he wake her up. He was struggling when his cellphone started to ring – that was on the side table. He cursed under his breath as he saw her stirring in her sleep and went for his phone and without looking at it – he answered the call.