47: An Unexpected Visitor.

Although Leo has been asked to rest for at least two weeks – he refused to go home and decided to be alone in one of the call rooms. Maria and Franklin asked him to come with them but he wanted to be alone. He was told about Elizabeth – he knows how she doesn't remember being with him and it killed him. The importance of Leo's acknowledgment in her life was a huge deal for him – he learned that the hard way. The fact that she doesn't remember him was painful and numbing at the same time. He closed his eyes and rested his head on the wall as he sat on the chair – everything was going so well for Leo – why did this happen? Leo has loosened the hope of being truly happy – he forgot how it felt to be truly happy until Elizabeth came to his life – she brightened it up to his life for him and now that Leo gave her a piece of his life to her – she forgot about him. Leo doesn't cry but this brought tears to his eyes. Everything was falling apart for him.

There was a knock on the door. Leo sighed and sniffled – he asked not to come to see him – he wanted some time alone. He blew her cheeks out when he once again heard the knock – whoever was it wasn't going to go so, Leo decided to let them in. "Yes?" he asked and the door opened. What Leo didn't expect was to see Owen Harrison at the door. Leo's eyes widened as he slowly got up on his feet. Owen could see how surprised Leo looked. He has been meaning to talk to Leo for a while now but he couldn't decide what the right time. Owen saw Leo walking past him – he asked Maria if she had told her brother about Elizabeth's amnesia and when she confirmed – Owen decided that it was time to talk to him now.

"Mr. Harrison," Leo spoke slowly. Owen sighed and closed the door behind him as he walked into the room and sat on the chair in front of Leo, who was still on his feet. Leo wasn't sure how to behave in front of Mr. Harrison – he was surprised to see him there. Owen waited for Leo to sit but when he realized that it wasn't going to happen soon – he looked at him and said, "Leo, can you please still down? I need to talk to you," Leo blinked a few times before he gulped and nodded his head slowly, and sat back down on the couch. There was absolute silence for a few minutes before Owen sighed, "There is so much on my mind right now. I don't know from where to start," He said. Leo downcast his gaze – the guilt he was feeling pressed him down. He didn't know how to answer any of his questions.

Leo had never gone hand to hand with the Harrisons – Elizabeth was the one and only Harrison he grew closer to and now – she didn't remember him. Owen wasn't a fool – he could see how distressed Leo has been – he didn't want to make him feel burdened or guilty, "Leo, I am not here to put blame on you or to fight you – I am here to question you about Elizabeth." He said. "My aim is not to make you feel bad about anything. I only want you to answer few questions – you can always decline to answer any of my questions but I want to know what Elizabeth is missing and only you are the one who knows them all – no one else does," Owen said to Leo. Leo looked at him and nodded his head, "Alright," he replied. This was the first time when he and Owen were having a conversation – he was nervous – not because Owen is a Harrison but because he is Elizabeth's father.

Owen passed him a small smile, "How are you feeling, Leo?" His eyes went up to the bandage Leo had wrapped around his head. Leo's hand automatically went up as he touched his temple and nodded, "I am alright," he replied. There was a minor throbbing but it was slowly fading away thanks to the painkillers. Owen nodded his head, "Good," he replied, and once again they both were completely silent. Owen was nervous as well – not because he was scared of Leo but of how to ask him anything while making sure he wasn't intentionally hurting him. But since he had to so he moist his lips with his tongue and cut through the silence, "Elizabeth never told me about you when we used to talk – I am not doubting your relationship but I am just asking why did you two decide to keep it a secret?" Owen asked – Leo could sense a tad bit of hesitance in his voice.