65: Tattoos and Realization.

Elizabeth took her time to open the door. She was nervous to see him – this wouldn't have happened if she hadn't seen him in her dream and in that 'state'. How was she going to face this man – he has been so nice and polite to her. Leo has been taking good care of her and didn't even make any advances on her and yet she saw that dream. She saw him naked in it. It was a detailed dream – she vividly remembers his skin, his tattoos – his butt. God, she even remembered his butt – what is wrong with her? The doorbell went off again – bring her back from her dream. She blew her cheeks and rubbed them as they burned before she slowly opened the door. There he stood – tall and handsome – in the same shirt, she saw her in her dream. Maybe not the same – in her dream – she a black button-up shirt with two buttons undone – here, they were nicely secured slipped through the black fabric of his shirt. Also, in her dream – she saw white buttons over a black shirt – here they were black – just like the fabric. God, what a detailed and vivid dream it was.

Leo frowned and looked at his shirt – where Elizabeth had her eyes fixed while she had drawn her eyebrows together. Was something wrong with his shirt? He tried to inspect but he didn't see anything wrong. He looked back at her while she was zoned out. His eyes went to her and he sighed – her hair was wet. She was walking around in wet hair when she caught a cold last night. This girl doesn't listen and is very careless about her. "Elizabeth, why is your hair wet? You shouldn't be roaming around with wet hair, don't you know that?" Leo pointed out sternly. Elizabeth averted her eyes to look at him. Leo knitted his eyebrows at the way she sighed before she gulped and smashed her lips together, "Uh, yes – I was just about to dry it," she mumbled and smiled, "Come on in," she added softly and gave him the way to get in. Leo thanked her softly before he stepped in.

Elizabeth's eyes went on the flowers he had in his hand and let out a slow breath – she didn't see them in her dream either. While her eye averted from the flowers to his rolled-up sleeves – under it she could see his tattoos. She remembered them from her dream. She gulped and averted her eyes off him. She was nervous enough she didn't want to feel uncomfortable around him – just because of her stupid dream. She looked at him as he gave her the flowers, "These – uh – I got them for you. I thought you would like them," He said. Elizabeth smiled and accepted the flowers from him, "Thank you," she mumbled before she sniffed the sweet smell of the flowers and looked at him, "I love them," she added. Leo nodded, "I am glad you do," he replied before looking at the paper bag in his other hand, "I also got you some soup and some spring rolls – I thought you would like them," he added. Elizabeth brought her eyebrows together, "So, I told you that I like to have soup with spring rolls?" She asked. Leo chuckled, "Yes, I even got them for you a few times when we were going out," He replied. His reply made her feel the pang in her chest – how much she wished that she remembered all those moments she spent with him. From what Elizabeth gets to know since she started to know Leo again that he is the most caring and gentleman – even though he looks tough and brutal and sometimes a little scary – when he is angry but deep down he is a sweetheart.

There was silence between them and Leo broke it as his eyes went to her wet head, "Elizabeth, you need to dry up your hair now," He asked her. She looked at him and sighed before she nodded her head, "Uh – yes," she replied softly – still thinking about the dream fresh on her mind. She smashed her lips together and waved her hand towards the couch, "Why don't you sit and relax – I will go and dry up my hair," She said. Her eyes went on the mess on the couch – but it wasn't embarrassing her – she had already a lot on her mind to think about the mess she had created. Leo knows her longer than she knows him – she is sure that he is already familiar with her chaotic ways. "Do you want me to help you with it?" Leo offered his help – thinking that she might still be feeling sick.

Elizabeth gulped at his offer. All of a sudden, her dream sparked in her head. His hand on hers, his hand snaking around her stomach, his lips gently pressed against her neck – burning her skin. She shook her head – trying to think straight. It was just a dream – she should think in such a way anymore – but everything was happening in a similar pattern and it was making her lose her mind. She shook her head, "Uh, no – I will be fine." She politely declined his offer. He only smiled and nodded her head before he sat on the couch – moving the bundle of her washed clothes aside. She sighed and turned around to get it the bathroom when she stopped on her track.