CHAPTER 25🔞

Clock passing midnight, everything was hushed. No hustle-bustle , ticking of clock could be heard all clear. 

Suddenly his eyes open, and he could feel the bed trembling by. Turning around he lift his head while rubbed his eyes, to vanish his haziness, and he looked at the other person in horror. It was the dim light, that glisten his face enough to be seen.

Sweaty face, furrowing brows, tear stained cheeks, eyes shut close tighter and the person kept shaking his head in denial. His hands clutched tight onto the blanket, his throat bulging the lump, it seemed the person wanted to scream, but he couldn't. 

"Zhan Ge! Wake up... Gege.."

And finally he broke the silence. Sitting beside the person, he hastily shook him. But the latter person, seemed to be stuck in his world of dread. Seconds passed by, and nothing seemed to work.

"Zhan Ge please... I'm here look at me.."

Saying that he spread his arms enough to pull the latter in his arms, but was pushed away. Zhan's hands and legs were swaying right and left. His mouth agape, and his face turned more wet. The tears didn't cease.

"No.. no .. no..  Please don't... do that.. Don't.." 

Broken words were heard out of his mouth, and he was sobbing in his slumber now. Yibo was worried. Climbing down the bed, he ran to the bathroom. 

A while later he was back with a wet towel, and very softly he started to wipe the elder's face. 

"Zhan Ge.. It's okay.. It's fine , I'm here with you.."

He whispered comforting words, but the latter wasn't out to hear him. Finally it was almost fifteen minutes, when the latter wobbled on the bed with a loud scream. And again laid back at the bed, panting and trying to catch back his breath. 

His eyes were roaming to locate himself. Once he was stable enough to see the Younger, his eyes filled with tears again. 

"Yibo.. Yibo don't leave me.. Please.. They'll hurt me again.."

And he sobbed again.

"I'm not leaving to anywhere Gege.. I'm here with you.. I'm right here with you.."

Before he could utter anything else, he was pulled into a tight embrace. Zhan cried out hugging his little soul. Yibo was happy enough that he could take care of him , when he needed the most.

Laying back at the bed, Yibo cuddled and soothed Zhan to sleep. Later again, when finally the trembling, weeping and panicking soul was asleep, Yibo himself sighed a breath of relief and drifted to sleep.

Waking late in morning. Clock was already ticking pass nine. First thing his eyes fell on was the peacefully sleeping elder against his chest. Hands wrapped tight around him, and he himself tightened his embrace, and snuggled into the elder's soft hair.

Groaning in his deep, peaceful slumber, he finally flip his eyes open. Rubbing his eyes to clear his vision. Slowly lifting his head, his face brightened with a smile. Why? Coz his younger soul was already staring at him with his most adorable gummy smile. 

"Zhan Ge.. Do you feel better now.."

Uttering that the younger planted a soft kiss over the elder's forehead. The other person giggled at being pampered like a kid. 

"Yibo.. You're the kid I need to care for.. This Gege is old enough to care for himself.."

Saying that his lips already pecked on Yibo's nape and he slowly swirling his tongue. The other one trembled at the raze of sudden pleasure.