CHAPTER 15

Walking back to the room, either of them had a sulky face, but none decided to confront the other person. They played the peeking at each other game. Once the other was distracted , one will stare or glance at him and vice versa. 

After encountering Yubin, it seems like they have bottled up the emotions and neither were having the courage the speak up to each other. Yibo was busy packing his things from the wardrobe, when he finally got a chance to speak up. Remember the clothes , that Zhan lend him that day. Yibo decided to return it. 

"Zhan Ge ! ..... Zhan Ge!.. Gege ! Zhan Gege

Yibo kept calling, but there was no reply. The latter person was standing by the window and was meddled into his ocean  of thoughts. "Zhan Ge! Are you listening me..?" With a soft voice full of concern, Yibo walked upto the place where Zhan was standing. Yibo saw the person staring at an unknown distance. His eyes were red. His ears seemed to be heated up. 'Is he angry ?' Was the query that arose in the timid head of Yibo. 

Placing  an arm around the elder's shoulder, Yibo once again enquired, "Zhan Ge! Is something bothering you?" "Huh ! Oh! Umm! No not.. Did you say something..?" The elder person finally uttered his words in a coarse tone. Yibo knew by then , the man wasn't angry, but holding emotion. 

"Zhan Ge! I called you many times.. Here take this.. And thank you.." 

Smilingly he handed the clothes to Zhan, but he wasn't ready to leave Zhan. His eyes were still on the man, while Zhan was staring at the clothes in his hand for a while. Meeting the eyes of the younger that were constantly staring over him, he felt his cheeks heating up. And he could hear that heart warming chuckle again. 

"Zhan Ge! You are blushing... " Said Yibo and he was chuckling hard. Cooing along the younger, Zhan himself laughed out. But again there was an awkward moment of silence. Their eyes fixed over each other. No one spoke, but maybe their heart did. Even when he knew Zhan can reject it, yet he walked closer and wrapped his arms around the elder's neck and pulled him into a warm hug. 

Seeing no rejection, Yibo snuggled closer. His face bloom with smile, the moment he felt the elder's hand very slowly wrapping around his waist. The breathing played the melody to each other's ears. Yibo could hear the bouncing heart of the elder. Yet he didn't spoke up against it. They didn't know how long their hug existed, but it gave a sooth to their soul. The soul that's craving for the other. Pulling out of the hug, their eyes again locked at each other. Yibo's hand were freely hanging along side his torso, while the elder's hands that were still locking him by his waist. This staring game becomes awkward for them. Yibo already started to get flustered seeing those rosy pair of lips moving. He wanted to taste them. His soul was yearning for it. 

Those stares didn't go unnoticed by the elder. His eyes could read Yibo's desire. Making a single move, he pulled Yibo's face closer, by locking an arm around his nape and smashed his lips over the younger. Groan left the younger's throat and he gasp at his position. His eyes widen and were staring at the elder in surprise. He wasn't expecting this rough kiss. But soon it turned into a kiss with passion. 

Encircling his hands around the nape of the elder, he closed his eyes to feel the tingling sensation in his body. He was enjoying it. Once again he gasp when the elder's hands naughtily slipped to his arse cheek and squeezed at it. He moaned at the sedative pleasure. 

"Zhan Ge!... Le.. t ... goh... Ow... I'll be.... Noht ab..le ......to go...." Panted he. 

A moment later the elder let go of him, while scratched over his nape to hide his flustered face and awkward behavior. Yibo too lowered his head. There was nothing to say in comfort. They didn't know how to bid goodbye. They didn't want to separate.