CHAPTER 23

"ZhanZhan.."

Calling his name, with a sweet tone, Lu slid closer to the elder soul who was hurting. Seeing him cry, she couldn't help but murmur comforting words.

Realizing what he actually ended up with, along tears , crimson red shade crawled onto his face. Hastily wiping off the tears , he wobbly stood onto his feet. Glancing at the younger, who was already staring right into him, he walked off towards the bathroom.

And this time Zhan was the one to lock himself up. Meanwhile Lu and Yubin adverted their gaze towards the younger soul. Lu got up from the floor and went to sit next to Yibo.

Meanwhile, Yubin wiped off his tears, that unconsciously kept falling. Crouching closer, he once again enquired the little one.

"Do you want us to stay?... Or you wanna talk out to him alone?"

"What.. do... I ... talk... to... him.."

Well his voice was coarse, and he was yet panting. Taking his hand within her's , Lu finally spoke up.

"Bo Bo.. He's finally confessing.. Please try to hear him out.. Okay he may not be ready to accept you in public yet.. But give him some time.. he'll be accepting you soon. "

Saying that she soothingly rubbed her palm , over his soft pair of hands. Yubin seemed to agree. After a while, Yibo finally decided to handle out himself.

"Bo.. we are just in the next dorms.. Call us if you need hmm..?'"

"Okay Jie.. Please come if I call.."

"Surely.. if not her, you still have me... I'm the best Ge, am I not.."

And this made all of them break into soft chuckles. Lu seemed so happy seeing Yibo smile again, she embraced the little soul, and he hugged back.

"Where's mine?"

Spreading his arms, it was Yubin to say. Yibo and Lu both spread out an arm, and they hugged in unison. What they didn't know was, Zhan was staring them, while standing by the bathroom door.

"Well I see no one needs me.."

He said as he walked upto his own bed, and grumpily laid himself. Lu chuckled at how even Zhan can still act all cute and childish. 

Taking Yibo's hand, she pulled him up from the couch. Leaving Yubin in a little confusion, she ran along Yibo to Zhan's bed. Giggling a little, her mischievous mind was back. Making Yibo sit by the edge of the bed, while Zhan was eyeing her in a little confusion.

"Give me your hands.."

Saying that, she forwarded both her hands. One to Zhan and the other to Yibo. Meanwhile, the latter persons, sighingly looked at each other, and back at her.

She was smiling, a smile that screamingly said, 'well I'm in a playful mood.' 

As they lift their hands to meet her's, she already grabbed onto both of them. And in the next moment she did what the three guys in the room expected her to do. 

She mingled their fingers, and wrapped her hands around their enlaced hands. Taking a deep breath she smiled at them.

"Zhan Zhan... Umm also Bo Bo... So here's the thing I wanted to say... soulmates are not found everywhere... you guys really do act like one of them.. even when you deny to love him... your fate pulls you back to him... So stop arguing and at least accept the love.. please.."

Saying that she flicked her eyes at them. She tried her best to comfort and make them understand. But that mischievous smile was gone.

"Woooh! now that was unexpected.. Lu Lu.. Come we should leave them alone.."