CHAPTER 11🔞

"Shushhhhhhhhhh! It's fine.!" 

And he heard again. This time just next to his ears. A muse, that squealed through his torso, and make him feel the uncertain craze in him. A feeling that he never felt before. A feeling that he didn't want to stop. What was it? Yibo was dazed into the hands of Zhan. He was playing along the way, Zhan's voice was trailing through him. 

He slowly moaned , when the elder firmly squeezed his waist and pulled him closer. Soon his hands curled up around Zhan's neck unconsciously. He just became the puppet to be analyzed and controlled within the elder's tips. Zhan's other hand gripped Yibo's nape, and he leaned even closer. Yet his lips didn't touch the younger's soft agape pair. 

" Gege! What .. a...are we doin... Gege!" 

His voice turns to pleasured moans, when Zhan slowly diverted his lips and placed it into the younger's neck. Slowly licking and biting it, craving the beauty and marking as his. Soon Yibo's neck already had few purple marks, and some crimson red. 

Yibo's P.O.V. 

I was uncertain with the sudden changes that my own body was bringing in me. The untamed pleasance, I'm earning. Is it the right thing to do? Is this what Lu Jie and Zoey Jie were talking about. Does Zhan Ge has romantic feelings for me? I was mesmerized into my own thoughts, when I saw him staring right into my eyes. 

For a while, I felt the heat burning through me, the blood rushing through every vein of my body. Is this what called love? Is this how we meant to feel for the right person? Is Zhan Ge the person whom my heart desire? I feel grown up. I feel to understand. All thanks to Lu Jie and Zoey Jie. I now can at least understand a little of what's going on. Yet I feel there's lot to explore within me. 

There he was yet staring me. I was confused . Does he wants to stop? Does he not want me? Does he hates it? And all the negations, pass through me like pointed needles piercing me to death. 

"Zhan ge!.. Is.. " 

And I couldn't go on, as his soft pairs of lips roughly engulfed over mine. One of his hand once again made a firm squeeze at my waist, and was enough to make me moan. He took it as a chance to explore my cavern. The taste of alcohol, that mingled into my tongue, and made me feel dizzy. I closed my eyes, to enjoy the moments. To hear the silent melody of our panting breathes and also the embarrassing moans leaving my throat. Soon I could hear the squealing sound of our wet lips. That made me turned on. 

I knew this was the feeling that grows when two lovers meet. I learnt it watching movies and Kuan ge spoilt me a quite lot. Still I believed , Love is what family feels. For me love meant them, until today. Now I can say Zhan Ge is another person, for whom, I feel this uncertain heart beats, uncertain bond. A bond that I want to cherish. 

Slowly I return the kiss with all my passion, and it wasn't just a kiss, it was the marvelous mystery that made me realize my heart. I can finally explore that unreachable site within me. I call it love for Zhan Ge. I call it the heaven I found out. I call it my happiness. 

End of P.O.V     

Engulfed within the kiss, Zhan slowly made his hand slide pass through the waist and rested over the younger's arse cheek and he kept squeezing it, and Yibo moaned shrilly. Zhan's breath hitched at how the younger's voice passed chills through his spines, making him much more erotic than ever before he felt for any. 

Warning

Slowly the younger's body couldn't keep up with the torment, and he himself started to grind his lower half against the elder. Heavy groans and melodious moans left both their lips. Yibo Shyly looked away, but the latter was quick to grab his chin and kiss him rough and hard. There was no mercy to breath. Yibo didn't mind.