CHAPTER 16

"Yibo wake up kid.. You have your first class at the Uni.. Isn't it?"

Yubin shook the sleeping figure, that seemed not to react to his responses for a long while. Having no other option, Yubin started to tickle his waist and neck, and he knew very well the young one was weak at that. 

Hopping out of the bed, Yibo whined at the elder. He looked adorable. Those puffy eyes, messy hair, tear stained face, with plushie cheeks. He looked too cute. Yubin was so fond of this Didi. He couldn't believe how someone can break his heart. And more than that he knew , he needed to protect Yibo.

"Go on .. Go fresh up .. we'll be late. You need to have your breakfast too.. Both you and A-Zhan didn't had your dinner properly last night."

Saying that Yubin went up to his closet to choose himself a casual pair. While lethargically Yibo walked up to the bathroom. He sighed when he saw his reflection in the mirror. "Oww! terrible." Saying to himself, he feared he would be bullied again at Uni. What if he won't be able to make any friends. Shaking his head, he quickly freshened up and walked out in just a towel.

"Yibo!" 

Yibo knew the owner of the voice. He froze at his spot and couldn't lift his head to meet up the orbs of the person. But the latter started to walk up to him. Within seconds, Yibo could see the other's toes right in front of him. 

"BinBin please spare us a minute alone.. please."

Zhan requested to the other person. Yubin seemed to hesitate, but once he pleaded the latter person nodded and walked out of the room with a sigh. And as usual he locked the door for them. Turning his attention to the younger in front of him, Zhan slowly grabbed Yibo by his wrist and pulled him to the couch. 

Zhan walked upto the closet and pulled out a pair of casual for the younger person to wear. Walking upto him he didn't utter anything. Pulling up the younger's arms, he slid in the tee shirt and then handed the pant to Yibo. The latter who was taken aback, quickly arranged his tee shirt and shyly looked at the elder. 

"What?"

"I need to wear this.."

"Have I not ever seen you naked..?"

Saying that Zhan started to laugh, and even harder when he saw Yibo's crimson face. 

"Gege!"

Screamed the young man, as he ran to the bathroom. While the other retired to the couch and couldn't stop laughing. After dressing, Yibo finally joined Zhan by the couch. 

"Ge.. Ge... I will .. be la.. late for my class.. It's.. the first.. day.." 

Stuttered the younger. His head still hung low. Crouching in front of the younger, Zhan held his hand. Taking a deep sigh, he began to speak. He didn't know if he's doing the right thing. But for that moment he thought that's the only way to get back Yibo to his room.

"Yibo! I know I have hurt you a lot... And I apologize for that.. But can you come back to our room.. Let's tell Yubin we are together.. Let's spend more time.. Maybe I'll fall for you too.. But please come back to the room."

He couldn't keep forward his heart at once. He couldn't say what he planed. He knew his heart already want that boy. He decided to confess yet failed. Yibo's face was still holding pain, yet he lifted a little to stare at the person. He could see the furrowing face of the elder. He couldn't understand if the elder was actually speaking with his heart. 

"Let's talk to Yubin.." 

Zhan said again. Nodding at the elder, Yibo stood along Zhan and they both walked to where they thought they would find Yubin. And as assumed, Yubin was right in front of the meal hall.