CHAPTER 6🔞

"Zhan! What's wrong with you man?" concernly, yet nervously Yubin walked upto the crying person. The latter was still lying on the bed, while shut his eyes tight close and was already a sobbing mess. Pulling up the person, Yubin embraced the man. But to his surprise, the latter released himself from the embrace and backed off.

"Don't touch.. Don't me... Touch me... Don't touch me... You ... Nooo..." Stuttering an unending sentence , Zhan crawled his knees onto his chest and wrapped his hands around it. The latter person seemed to understand his muffled words. "Fine! I just wanted to hug you.. Okay relax I won't touch you.. I won't." Trying to calm the latter, Yubin muttered to him in a calm manner. 

"Who.. Who... changed my... dress... last.... night" Sniffling and snorting at every word, the sobbing mess finally uttered something with a little sense. But why was that a part of concern during this time. Yubin stared at him with little fear and disbelieve. "I.. I did it... You were smelling awful. How could I resist?" He lowered his head a little though kept his words at a strong point.

" Why? Why you all are the same huh? Why do you want my body?" And again the latter man burst out in tears. "Zhan ! Have you lost your mind? Zhan fucking for God's sake, don't say things like this." Raising his voice a little, Yubin tried to defend himself from the unexpected accusation. Words lost it's way out of both their mouths. One kept crying , while the other tried to calm himself and not burst in anger, after hearing the most perverted accusation, rather being the helping hand. 

"Do.. Do you know why I hate being touched or even be with a guy.. Do you know?" Zhan felt suffocated by then. He thought that maybe sharing his part of pain would at least make him feel a little better. "No I don't Zhan.. But I'm sure you must have some strong reason." Sighingly said the latter person. 

"So yesterday when I was in the bar......" 

FLASHBACK in ZHAN"S P.O.V :

Walking upto the same bar, I could see tipsy-topsy people all around. Making love, vulnerably being fucked out there. While being involved in kissing foreplay. I could see all of them as usual.

Walking upto the counter, I ordered my usual. Bar tender quickly made my pack, as they knew my every day's first drink, before I explore their new drinks. "Here you go Sir.." Saying that he handed me the finely casted , martini glass. Once I drank my liquor, I couldn't balance my torso. 

How can I get drunk in just one pack. My eyes wandered around and I could see only blurry visions, while I could clearly see a smirk lurking on his face. Yes the bar tender. He was smirking. I rubbed , and patted my own head in a manner to get back to my vision. Squeezing and fluttering my eyes again and again so that I can have a clear view. I was getting much more dizzier. "Here's your pay. Thanks man.." 

My gaze shifted to the other person that paid the tender, and he wasn't alone. Yes they were about four and including the tender they were all staring at me , as if I'm gonna get eaten up. "Stop it... Let go... Let me go.." They were indeed carrying me away. Where ? Why? My words even started to get muffled, I looked like an extremely drunk person. My world started to get dizzier.

I was pinned at the wall. My hands were being tightly clutched by two of them. My legs lost it's strength for me to kick them. I could now remember the guy, whose lips were hungrily kissing, or I may say preying over mine own. It's him. The same person, who almost ended up abusing The fifteen years old me, if not for my brother to take me out of there. Yes ! I recognize him. 

"Aghhhhhh ! Let me go..... Bastard.... You .... I'll kill you.." I uttered every word , with extreme pain. What am I fed with? My head hurts. I cannot scream. And I could hear their bunch of laughter. My words made me regret as they started to hover over me.