CHAPTER 7

"Come let's go." Saying that, Zhan walked upto Yibo and encircled one of his hand around Yibo's shoulder and started to walk along the way to the elevator so that they can reach the room. "Yubin Ge won't come?" Asked Yibo when he couldn't see Yubin following them from behind. "Maybe he's busy or needs to go somewhere?" Said Zhan and they both entered the elevator.

"Was I dreaming right now?" Meanwhile , Yubin couldn't digest Zhan being close to another guy. Other then this heavy morning Zhan has never even hugged him for once. And now that he's taking Yibo by his shoulder. It was all puzzling him , and he ended up being motionless at the same spot for a long time. 

Meanwhile back at the elevator, there was an unknown tension growing between the two. They were repeatedly glancing at each other. Until that their eyes met at the same time, and they froze. Unknowingly both their hands, clutched onto their own chest over their heart. "Why are you coping me?" babbled Zhan. "I'm not. My heart is racing... I.. I just don't know." Yibo blurted what was going on. Meanwhile Zhan stared at him with wide eyes. 

'So is my heart... But how can you be this shameless to just say it out loud..'  

Zhan confusedly scratched his nape and turned away from Yibo and stared at the elevator door to open. "Zhan Gege! Gege is your heart feeling... the same?" Asked him, with a soft and whispering tone. The latter almost chocked in his own saliva. Coughing a little, he just shook his head in a 'NO'. "Oh!" Saying that Yibo didn't further enquire. 

'Why am I feeling like this? Yes I definetely agree my heart starts racing once he's close to me... But why?'

Yibo who's never been in love, was really lost in the thoughts of his ocean. He wasn't feeling that good. He felt an unknowingness in himself, a part of his self that he couldn't explore to grab the answer for it. Soon he was inside their shared room. Yet he wasn't out of his daze. He stood by the door and didn't enter. "Yiboooooo! What's wrong with you?" Almost growled the other person, who was almost tired of calling Yibo since few seconds. But no, the frozen person was just not replying, rather coming back to sense he walked into the room and with a loud thud , he retired to the couch beside his bed. 

Sighing at the sight, Zhan first went upto the door to lock it, as Yibo left it wide open while entering. Sitting beside Yibo, Zhan suddenly screamed in pain. He wasn't completely fine. That scream concerned the later person, who almost grabbed onto Zhan's hand. 

"Gege ! Let me help you to the bed. Are you in much pain?"

"Yibo! We're not discussing these. Mind your business." Saying so Zhan almost hopped away from the couch and straightly went to the washroom. Yibo too followed him from behind, but stood a little away from the bathroom door, that was finally closed with a loud thud. 

"Zhan Gege! I'm sorry if I hurt you... Gege really do you want me to take you to doctor? Do you need any help?" Asked Yibo while knocking at the door. 

"Shut up Yibo. If you don't want to get badly beaten up, then leave the room right now. Don't try to nose in every matter, by just knowing a brief." Scolded the latter person, and Yibo was taken aback. Uttering a 'SORRY' Yibo walked out of the room. 

"How can this guy be this sick? Why is he trying to do this to me? I already feel too much ashamed. Can't he just let me be alone." 

Screamed Zhan . while thumping his hands again and again at the wall, and soon his knuckles were beet red.  Miserably ended up wailing while he sank to the ground. He was pitiful. Being under such a circumstance, even when he wanted to act strong he couldn't. After a long shower, Zhan was finally out of the washroom, with red swollen eyes, and a pinkish nose. yes he was yet in tears, that refused to stop.