CHAPTER 5

Wobbling upon the wooden floor, unusually Zhan walked up to his room all alone. If anyone to see him would have been exclaiming, "Wahh! No girl around." ... "He isn't hoeing around?".. "Is something wrong with him today? Or am I blind to not see his hoe?" 

Yes being honest. Zhan never returned to his dorm alone. Every night he would go to the same bar, and would return with a new sassy every night. He was known best for it. He was popular for his nightly beast. Screams and moans that would relentlessly tress pass his dorm walls and would creep and annoy his neighboring. But today, it seemed unusual. Was it that he knew Yibo would be in the dorm? Or was it coz he didn't find a good one for his needs? 

*Knock Knock* Zhan wasn't knocking, but he was trying to push open the door. But it sounded more like fiery knocks. His door would usually get opened with just one push with his bewildered shoulder. But today was different. He groaned in pain, as the door didn't opened upon being pushed more than four times. His shoulder bone already started to pain. 

"Agggghhhh! ......." "Fuck! What is it? Who? Who dares to lock my door?" He sounded deadly. 

Yibo who was already scared thinking it was someone else who had intentions to harm him, was beyond shock when he heard the familiar voice yet sharp and scary. Climbing down the bed he froze on the ground. "Will he punish me now? I just closed for my safety... I...I.. I didn't want to disobey him...." stuttering at his words, Yibo felt his floor slipping out of his feet. He was beyond scared to face the man.

"Open the door bloody fucker.... Do you want to die.. Who... Who are you?" Came the loud scream again. It was enough to wet Yibo's glistening cheeks. Yes he was crying. He was crying and his legs already gave in. Dropping to the cold floor, Yibo crawled up to his knees and covered his ears, while hid his face back to his crook of knees. "Kuan Gege ! Gege save me.." He started to sob harder as the knocks on the door became louder and stronger. Seemed in no while the door will break into pieces and would pierce through him.

"Zhan! Zhan calm down. It's Yibo. It's him inside. How can you forgot you got a roomie now?" to Yibo's relief, he heard another familiar voice trying to calm the person. Yibo couldn't recognize the person, but he knew that he must be someone he has met. Lifting his head up, he tried to stand upon his feet. He was still scared, yet hearing the other person, he knew maybe he wouldn't be harmed now. 

"Yibo open the door junior. It's okay now. Open the door." Screamed the other voice, yet with calm and politeness. 

Slowly walking upto the door, Yibo's hand shivered before it could finally made upto to the knob, and crawl his finger around. Slightly turning, the knob, he peeped through a small gap. "Yu.. Yubin Ge! What's wrong with him?" Yibo's eyes widened on seeing Zhan , who couldn't even stand on his feet. He was smelling awful, his eyes were crimson red, nose brimming blood , lips swollen. Yibo was taken aback. It seems like Zhan was being abused by some people. Was that what happened? 

"Nothing he's just too drunk. Open the door quick... Bastard is too heavy to be hold." Said Yubin, and walked in holding the almost passed out person. Placing him on his bed, Yubin sighed and wiped off his sweat. "Ahh! What's with him? He's never drunk to this extent. Uff! He smells.. Ahh Yibo can you bring some wet cloth.. Till then I'll change his cloth." Said Yubin, while holding upon his nose, to cover away the smell. 

"Umm!" Saying that Yibo obediently went to the bathroom taking one of his towel, and wet it under the running tap. "Ta.. Take it." He stuttered on seeing the flawless and glittering shirtless fig that was peacefully lying on the bed. Yibo couldn't keep his eyes away from the man. Faking a cough, Yubin started to speak again, "Um! Yibo.. Can you go that way. Zhan would be angry if he gets to know." Coming out of his daze. Yibo almost ran out of the room.