CHAPTER 10

After the classes got over, Yibo and Zhan decided to return in Zhan's car, while Yubin, Fan Xing and Cheng return to their dormitory in Yubin's car. 

Yibo sat on the passenger's seat. For a while Yibo kept blabbering how much he enjoyed the day. And how he finds it fun with Zhan and his friends. Zhan was unconsciously smiling the whole time, while listening to him. He would keep glancing at Yibo who was giggling and chuckling and even bobbing at his seat. Zhan found him adorable. His gummy smile, those tiny chinky eyes , his pokey red nose, and even his whole face. Zhan was mesmerized. Each time he was with Yibo, he would just forget to act rough, but was much more calm and happy. Wasn't it his love?

Later after a while or so when they reached dormitory, Zhan finally wanted to enquire, but he found Yibo being silent for a while. "Yibo me and my friends will be going out tonight . Do you wanna join us?" And there was no reply. Glancing at the person beside, Zhan just couldn't take away his eyes from the younger. Yibo was peacefully dazed off in his sleep. Lips wide agape. He was sleeping like a tired baby. 

Zhan really didn't want to break his sleep. For few minutes he just stared into the person. Yibo seemed tired, and how can he just break his sleep.? His mind was conflicting, should he carry him to their shared room, or should he wake him up. Fighting with his own thoughts , Zhan decided it wouldn't be a good idea to carry him, while everyone will just become curious and would put question on them.

*Ring* *Ring* 

And Zhan mentally cursed himself and the person that had called him at that moment. Even when he hang out the call within a second or so. He could already see, Yibo was making movements and trying to open his eyes. 

Yibo started to stare once at the window side, and then he returned his gaze to Zhan. "Zhan Ge! we reached. Why didn't you wake me up?" Yibo asked while adorably yawning and rubbing his eyes. Zhan chuckled a little before he speaks. 

"Didi ! you were so busy in your sleep. I didn't feel like waking you up. Come let's go." Saying so Zhan ruffled his hair. Yibo widely grinned at the person. Walking out of the car, they walked upto the elevator. Once they clicked the button for their floor,  Yibo once again grinned before spiting his words.

"Zhan Gege! I still have two more days before I finally resume my own classes. Can I join you guys even tomorrow? Please!?" Zhan widened his eyes. How can someone act this cute.? He has seen so many of people whining and wanting his presence. But how come Yibo looks the most adorable.? He kept blinking his eyes and couldn't reply. Whereas the latter person continued to whine and kept his puppy face on. 

"We reached." Saying that Zhan apace off the corridor. Yibo confusedly ran behind. "Zhan Ge ! Please wait.. Gege!" And his cuteness had no end. It will surely be death of Zhan someday. 

Walking into the room, Yibo couldn't lock his eyes on the face. Zhan was already in the bathroom. Yibo grew sulky and crossed his hands over his chest and sat by the couch, while sitting in a crossed leg position. 

"Zhan Ge! come out!" He almost screamed when Zhan took time more than usual.

Meanwhile Zhan was slapping his face again and again. Not to hurt himself, but to awake himself from something he couldn't believe himself to fall for or just that he didn't want to believe. Either the case , he just wanted to stop with all. Staring his own reflection, he eyes turned red. He felt anger. But he can't help it. 

"Zhan what's wrong with you?" And he slapped. "This is so not you." *Slap*  "Why are you doing this to me Yibo?" *Smack on the wall* 

And he talked to himself for a long while. He knew his heart was beating fast at that time in the car. He knew his heart was making him go crazy that at some point, he just wanted to grab the younger and kiss him. He tried to put blame on Yibo, or just end up scolding himself. After a while , he finally was able to calm himself.