SF 41

When they arrived near the location where Mad dog is hiding-everyone got out of their cars, getting ready to silently walk the distance from where they were standing to the abandoned house.

Sergeant Lowell's team, on the other hand, are behind those high ranking officers of SF unit. They are only here to assist, not to lead, so they will follow every instructions from the other team. Maybe the Commander saw that they have potentials that's why they were asked to assist high ranking officers.

Some of the SF soldiers are tasked to watch the whole West Land, the country isn't a small one so all of the teams are scattered everywhere.

When they reached the abandoned house, everyone scattered. Someone is hiding in the bushes, some are climbing up in the trees, and some soldiers silently went near the abandoned building.

Sergeant Lowell asked the five of them to position their selves in prone position. They will be the snipers and they will cover all of the soldiers that will enter the abandoned house.

When they saw the go signal, the soldiers who are hiding near the house entered using the windows and the back door. While Sergeant Lowell's team are on standby.

"Nakakangalay," reklamo ni Drey. That's true, staying in prone position for a long time while watching everyone's movement using the telescopic sight is numbing their whole bodies.

"Silence," saway ni Sergeant Lowell mula sa sound device nila. Malayo itong nakaposisyon sa kanila.

Ilang minuto matapos pumasok ang mga sundalo ay walang labanan na nangyari, tahimik lamang ang buong paligid nang biglang may sumabog mula sa loob ng bahay.

"What the fvck is that?" sigaw ni Warner.

"Stay on your position, don't move and don't talk. That's an order," sabi ni Sergeant Lowell na seryosong nakatingin sa telescopic sight.

Walang nagawa ang lima kun'di maging tutok sa telescopic sight para tingnan ang nangyayari sa loob ng abandonadong bahay. May nakita silang mga lalake na puros naka black tuxedos, nakatutok ang mga baril sa nakatalikod na mga sundalo. "Ready to shoot those people wearing black tux... Aim... fire!"

They immediately shot everyone who are wearing black tuxedos. Tila nagulat pa ang mga sundalong kanina ay nakatalikod ngunit agad rin naman silang naka-recover at kanya-kanyang nagtago sa sulok-sulok.

'Mad dog is really a member of a mafia?' Danica asked herself.

Men in black won't be here if he's not an important person in the mafia. But whose mafia? Kaninong mafia siya galing?

'Is it from the Frey's or the Pedroarias'?' Kitty asked inside her mind.

Everyone knows who the Frey's are, not because they have a crime family but because of business. Only the people from the underworld know that they are from a crime family. But the Pedroarias, kaunti lang ang mga nakakikila sa kanila.

Pedroarias crime family is the second in the rank in the underworld-in the gangster world. Of course, Frey mafia is always on the top and the Pedroarias are the second. Despite of being in the 2nd rank, they are still discreet about everything. The boss of the Pedroarias-Ivest Pedroarias-never comes out. Kailanman ay wala pang nakakakita sa kaniya mula nang maging ganap siyang mafia boss maliban sa pamilya nito at sa mga high ranking officials ng Pedroarias.